Latest topics

Saanp Bhi Mare aur Laati Bhi na toote

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saanp Bhi Mare aur Laati Bhi na toote

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-05, 22:34

Today was quite a good episode, Jalal has been pushed into a tight corner with his milk by his milk brother, The heat is felt by all..

Jodha seems to think tht she knows the real culprit ..and seemed quite determined as if having a plan..

well, we will see her or Jalal's plan tomorrow..but meanwhile can we think of ways , by which Jalal can escape the accusations * without abandoning the law nor annulling the wedding*

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Saanp Bhi Mare aur Laati Bhi na toote

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-05, 22:40

Hey dear its as simple as that. Its a plain stupidity to say that all child marriages of the past should be nullified. What rubbish the CVS are throwing at us. I simply can't understand . halal can simply say the law applied from today only. Truth to be told I'm not getting any idea as the issue itself is baseless.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-05, 23:26

clarissasham wrote:Hey dear its as simple as that. Its a plain stupidity to say that all child marriages of the past should be nullified. What rubbish the CVS are throwing at us. I simply can't understand . halal can simply say the law applied from today only. Truth to be told I'm not getting any idea as the issue itself is baseless.
That will leave Aadham free to marry Tasneem as his case was presented before the law was passed.  

Lets see.. Jo pulled out gunpowder to save deer and rabbit.
Jalal got seriously injured and Jodha provided the lep..remedy.
This time too Jo rakes open the case to save Tasneem.
Jalal and Ruqaiya's marriage gets seriously injured and Jodha will provide the remedy.

How else do our heroines become great?
Unhe mahaan hone ka serial sidhdha adhikaar hai.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Innisai on 2013-12-05, 23:43

Today's episode showed MA saying that Ruqs will have to marry someone else, stay with him for sometime before remarrying Jalal.

Who knows, Perhaps we will see Jalal passing another new rule that a woman is free to choose anyone (even her immediately divorced husband) for remarriage. 
And then, he will divorce Ruqs for passing the Child Marriage Law and remarry again with her consent (as she is an adult now).
Idea

Innisai

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-05, 23:56

Innisai wrote:Today's episode showed MA saying that Ruqs will have to marry someone else, stay with him for sometime before remarrying Jalal.

Who knows, Perhaps we will see Jalal passing another new rule that a woman is free to choose anyone (even her immediately divorced husband) for remarriage. 
And then, he will divorce Ruqs for passing the Child Marriage Law and remarry again with her consent (as she is an adult now).
Idea
Then what happens to all the other under-age marriages that have occurred till then? They will all have to divorce and remarry! There will be  multitude gala weddings in the Mughal Sultanat. :joker::D%%: What if suddenly some guy refuses to remarry? To save one Tasneem, Jalal cant risk the fate of so many women.

No, the law has to be proclaimed as applicable henceforth and Aadham severely punished for daring to insult Mallika-e-Khaas and the Emperor and thus save Tasneem as well. Just a thought.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-05, 23:57

Innisai wrote:Today's episode showed MA saying that Ruqs will have to marry someone else, stay with him for sometime before remarrying Jalal.

Idea
No, That never has come  to a pass..Islamic laws are quite firm in that part, They cannot remarry the same man  unless they were married to another  in between..

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-06, 00:00

sandhya wrote:

Idea
Then what happens to all the other under-age marriages that have occurred till then? They will all have to divorce and remarry! There will be  multitude gala weddings in the Mughal Sultanat. :joker::D%%: What if suddenly some guy refuses to remarry? To save one Tasneem, Jalal cant risk the fate of so many women.

No, the law has to be proclaimed as applicable henceforth and Aadham severely punished for daring to insult Mallika-e-Khaas and the Emperor and thus save Tasneem as well. Just a thought.
Jodha said she is sure of the  real culprit , what if she creates a situation where  Adham gets exiled from the kingdom  for challenging the King's directive ... Maham's hatred increases, Adham joins  hands with Sharif, Jalal is lost in admiring her Hunar again, Ruqaiyya seethes quietly .

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 00:14

Tinkerbell wrote:
sandhya wrote:

Idea

Jodha said she is sure of the  real culprit , what if she creates a situation where  Adham gets exiled from the kingdom  for challenging the King's directive ... Maham's hatred increases, Adham joins  hands with Sharif, Jalal is lost in admiring her Hunar again, Ruqaiyya seethes quietly .
Am very sure the writers are thinking all the possible ways of raising Jodha's pedestal even higher .. so they are quite likely to do something like that

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-06, 00:19

--sumana13-- wrote:
Tinkerbell wrote:
sandhya wrote:

Idea

Am very sure the writers are thinking all the possible ways of raising Jodha's pedestal even higher .. so they are quite likely to do something like that
Tomorrow being Friday, the CV's will definitely leave the issue on a cliff hangar..what will that be ??

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 00:42

I hate cliffhangers ....
May be Jalal will pretend to talaq Ruks just to divert AK& MA's attention and do some brisk investigations and consult his khaas begums and ammi jaan.maulvies etc and then arrive at our predicted conclusion much to rukaiya's relief ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-06, 01:35

Tinkerbell wrote:
sandhya wrote:

Idea

Are you sure Jodha can think that much? I thought, when she said, she knew the real culprit, she was going to blame Jalal as he has, by forgiving AK in the past, led to this fiasco. Crying to Kaanha, giving preachy speeches and blaming Jalal is  her USP. I think she considers blaming Jalal as her lucky charm. She does that, riles him, tortures him with words  and .......lo and behold....... problems solved! That has been her modus operandi all these days.

If she does find an intelligent way out, it will be a wonder of wonders that I would love to watch

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-06, 05:06

I only saw half the episode before I gave up... it needed one sentence for Jalal to say that any marriages, Nikaah already completed before the law passing would stand, any not completed or contemplated would not be able to complete it... that's it, that's all that was required...Adham Khan has not as far I am aware married Tasneem...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-06, 05:27

Why would ruks had to marry another guy?
if the emperor gave her the 1st talaaq - she could marry him again.
unless jalal gave her the 3rd talaaq- she cant marry jalal, but have to marry another guy & divorce him, then only jalal can marry her

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-06, 05:29

That's what I heard from my FRIENDS

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-12-06, 09:12

sarra0 wrote:I only saw half the episode before I gave up... it needed one sentence for Jalal to say that any marriages, Nikaah already completed before the law passing would stand, any not completed or contemplated would not be able to complete it... that's it, that's all that was required...Adham Khan has not as far I am aware married Tasneem...
Hi Sarra,

He could have just said the new law applies from today. So the whole tamasha could have been avoided. This was caused for Jodha to come to the rescue again.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-12-06, 09:14

Tinkerbell wrote:Today was quite a good episode, Jalal has been pushed into a tight corner with his milk by his milk brother, The heat is felt by all..

Jodha seems to think tht she knows the real culprit ..and seemed quite determined as if having a plan..

well, we will see her or Jalal's plan tomorrow..but meanwhile can we think of ways , by which Jalal can escape the accusations * without abandoning the law nor annulling the wedding*
Tinker Hi my name is Anu. I just wanted to say that the law about the child marriage would have applied to most of the Sultanate. As it was a norm at that time for child marriages to take place. This is sheer stupidity. He could have just said that the law applies from that date.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-06, 21:07

I agree with yagavarthini .sorry dear if I mispelled ur name .its Islamic rule . ruks need not marry another man to remarry jalal. They can now do that. Yje question of a third person comes oy if jala l divorced ruks for third time.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum