Latest topics

Haider - Qubool Hai

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haider - Qubool Hai

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-06, 13:09

Haider - Qubool Hai
Haider is a very intriguing.. He is unwelcome in the house in which he is staying yet he is not leaving.. He is rich and a successful businessman so he can check into any big hotel in Bhopal. His entry into the house without anyone’s notice was also suspicious. He had a lighter to show his face to Humeira then he could have surely checked if the room was actually which he had to get in. One always does double check in a new place and with the reaction everyone gave when he was found it was obvious that they met him for the first time. Interesting fact is that the voice which blackmailed Razia after the rope scare was a male voice. It sounded like Haider. Though, his motive to blackmail Razia after so many years is still a mystery. Another thing was the blackmailer warning about Razia to have a fate like Rashid. Could it be possible that the blackmailer is behind Rashid too and he was behind Rashid’s ill health?

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Haider - Qubool Hai

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-12-06, 13:15

Maria... Nice post...

He is very fishy... I'm enjoying this twist... I wonder if it's Zoya's brother... Or maybe a friend of Vikram ( the guy Rajni was married too) ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 16:26

He is sickkkk how could he enter into Humeira's room and then take bath with the door open !! This is all preplanned .. And will not be surprised if he is the one terrorising Razia

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-06, 16:48

Shesherkobita wrote:Maria... Nice post...

He is very fishy... I'm enjoying this twist... I wonder if it's Zoya's brother... Or maybe a friend of Vikram ( the guy Rajni was married too) ...
Thanks Sabi.. 

I think its quite possible that he is Vikram's friend...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-06, 16:52

--sumana13-- wrote:He is sickkkk how could he enter into Humeira's room and then take bath with the door open !! This is all preplanned .. And will not be surprised if he is the one terrorising Razia
If he is terrorising Razia.. then I'll applaud him for his success so far.. I'm loving it.. That women is living in terror and she deserves it.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 17:18

Maria J wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:He is sickkkk how could he enter into Humeira's room and then take bath with the door open !! This is all preplanned .. And will not be surprised if he is the one terrorising Razia
If he is terrorising Razia.. then I'll applaud him for his success so far.. I'm loving it.. That women is living in terror and she deserves it.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Haider should join hands with Zoya and Asad and expose all razia's kaali kartoot .. That will be my happiest day ..
Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-06, 17:21

--sumana13-- wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Haider should join hands with Zoya and Asad and expose all razia's kaali kartoot .. That will be my happiest day ..
Dance 
Ok then that day u need to give a party too :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 17:22

Maria J wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Dance 
That day the party for Q h forum waasiyon will be on MEE !! ..
Party1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-06, 17:23

--sumana13-- wrote:
Maria J wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Maria J wrote:If he is terrorising Razia.. then I'll applaud him for his success so far.. I'm loving it.. That women is living in terror and she deserves it.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Dance 
That day the party for Q h forum waasiyon  will be on MEE !! ..
Party1 
flower flower flower

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-06, 17:31

Hii i think haider is the person who is calling razia bcoz did u guys notice that day there was blood in bathroom.....

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 18:43

..cutie pai.. wrote:Hii i think haider is the person who is calling razia bcoz did u guys notice that day there was blood in bathroom.....

Haider ke daal mein kuch kaala hai yaar ..
detective detective Twisted Evil 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-06, 18:56

Daal me kuch kala nahi hai

Puri daal hi kali hai

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 19:14

..cutie pai.. wrote:Daal me kuch kala nahi hai

Puri daal hi kali hai
Kaali Haider ki kaali daal ...
:lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-06, 19:43

Hehehe haider ko daal achi lagti h

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-06, 21:33

Oh my god. Shock of the century for Mr mohith as haider.looks cool and all good. So ayan will not return ?.if he is zoyas bro. Then naturally humis bro toohJena. On confused like hell as o font have a TV to watch . sabi where is asad Zoe love story yar.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-12-06, 21:37

clarissasham wrote:Oh my god. Shock of the century for Mr mohith as haider.looks cool and all good. So ayan will not return ?.if he is zoyas bro. Then naturally humis bro toohJena. On confused like hell as o font have a TV to watch . sabi where is asad Zoe love story yar.
Oh I forgot Shami... That it makes them bro Nd sis... Yikes... I take it back.... Let's just assume he's Vikram's friend.... Romancing humaira till Ayan cones back... Ayan went away ( cause Massey is going to of a movie ) ... He will be back...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-06, 21:44

..cutie pai.. wrote:Hii i think haider is the person who is calling razia bcoz did u guys notice that day there was blood in bathroom.....
Jenny, if i remember correct the blood was Humeira's as she cut her finger

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-06, 21:44

--sumana13-- wrote:
..cutie pai.. wrote:Daal me kuch kala nahi hai

Puri daal hi kali hai
Kaali Haider ki kaali daal ...
:lol!: :lol!: 
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-06, 21:46

clarissasham wrote:Oh my god. Shock of the century for Mr mohith as haider.looks cool and all good. So ayan will not return ?.if he is zoyas bro. Then naturally humis bro toohJena. On confused like hell as o font have a TV to watch . sabi where is asad Zoe love story yar.
Asya's love there amidst all this Shammi chechi :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-06, 21:48

Shesherkobita wrote:
Oh I forgot Shami... That it makes them bro Nd sis... Yikes... I take it back.... Let's just assume he's Vikram's friend.... Romancing humaira till Ayan cones back... Ayan went away ( cause Massey is going to of a movie ) ... He will be back...
All Gul's male actors leave for movie Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  first Gurmeet, then that lead guy from Channel V serial, Arnav, first Ayan and now Vikrant.. There has to be more than all this Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-06, 21:49

Maria and sabi jaans thanks.oh so vikrant is on leave. Good thing . I loved him . I think ksg too should think about some alternatives too for dal, roti, kapada and shampoo for his lustrous hair

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-06, 23:39

Maria J wrote:
i think it was of haider bcoz before bathing he had scared razia with that blood nd i think that was haider:?: 

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-07, 09:57

clarissasham wrote:Maria and sabi jaans thanks.oh so vikrant is on leave. Good thing . I loved him . I think ksg too should think about some alternatives too for dal, roti, kapada and shampoo for his lustrous hair
long hug Shammi chechi.. 
what do u suggest for KSG??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-07, 10:04

..cutie pai.. wrote:
Maria J wrote:
i think it was of haider bcoz before bathing he had scared razia with that blood nd i think that was haider:?: 
Sorry I don't remember abt this in detail now confused :* emb*:

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-07, 16:24

No problem dear

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down