Latest topics

SBS - Patniyon Ki Pati Pooja!! - Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (Season 2) - 6th Dec 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS - Patniyon Ki Pati Pooja!! - Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (Season 2) - 6th Dec 2013

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-06, 15:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Patniyon Ki Pati Pooja!! - Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (Season 2) - 6th Dec 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 16:34

Written Update ...

All the husbands are sitting in a row and the wives have huge aarti thaalies in their Rt Hands and bell in the left .. As they do aarti they ring the bell (ROFL) and all look serious ...(this is all very serious matter is it ?? No laughter allowed .)... They then shower flower patals on the husbands followed by feeding laddoo .. I think  shlok gives a bite on to Aastha's finges as he gobbles the laddoo (sickkk)

This is followed by Washing of husband's feet

The feet are  washed with milk from a copper kalash into a giant sized brass thaali then they pat the  feet dry with their pallu then the famales drink the dirty liquid  just as they do in temples .... Drinking charanamrit .... This was not aceptable to Astha she refuses to drink this ....stating man woman equality blah blah !! .....
.. NA scolds her Anjali is about to slap her

Off screen both shlok and Aastha make fun of this stupid out dated ritual ...
Off screen the cast are shown ROFLing during aarti and bell ringing ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 17:16; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS - Patniyon Ki Pati Pooja!! - Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (Season 2) - 6th Dec 2013

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-06, 16:48

I always look forward to your wu. Thank you

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 17:08

freakydoll wrote:I always look forward to your wu. Thank you
I know yaara ....its for your girls only .. Just like you many are here onlie who do not understand Hindi .. So this is for all of you .. Today I got stuck so could not update .. Any other Video you want the WUs ??
Lemme know buddy :sunny: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum