Latest topics

My wishlist-- Jodha-Jalal romantic scenes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My wishlist-- Jodha-Jalal romantic scenes

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-06, 16:59

OK ..As I am MISSING JA and since weekend is almost here (Yay...another 1 hour to kill before I shut down the computer baba ka dukaan)  I just thought of keying my wishlist--some romantic scenes between Jodha-Jalal ; I guess its been long since we have had one of those moments to cherish , gush and drool , isnt it??

I want Jallu to go on a war ASAP( enough of harem ka daal-chawal, he needs biryani from his other siyasat), Jodha writing a letter to him but since he cant read it, he asks someone else to read it for him(he thinks its for some urgent matter), the person is halfway through the letter when Jallu stops the person, realises that its Jodha hinting that she misses him.

I want Jallu to visit a dargarh in disguise; by stroke of luck, Jodha too thinks of going to the same place in disguise and both meet, pleasantly surprised to find each other and talk sweet nothings. Well it can be mandir too Wink 

I want Jallu practising sword (without his shirt :P ) Jodha  looks at him, is all awed, aankhon ki gustakhiyan happens ( picked up this from movie, i so love that scene) and then to cover her embarrassment, she wipes a sweat from his forehead with her dupatta. Jalal -Jodha get all high :P 

I want Jallu to fall ill, Jodha comes to his room in the dead of the night, he realises her presence but doesnt let her know it, she tends to him through the night (she had thought of leaving his room before daybreak even before he wakes up) but falls asleep by his bedside with his palm in her hand. Jallu wakes up, finds her there and gets lost in her beauty but then he hears either Ruks/MA or Hameeda coming to his room. He wakes up Jodha , she is shocked but he  hides her somewhere. when the kebab mein haddi leaves, he goes to jodha, she tries to say something but he puts his hand on her mouth and then utters something flirtatious, suggestive in his trademark bedroom voice with his bedroom eyes killing her softly Wink :P 

All rite girls, I know we have watched these scenes lots of times played on TV but still the eternal romantic in me , want these to happen and my Rajat-Paridhi scorching the scenes as they did with the first aarti  and sword clips which made me fall in love with this show :) 

What are ur wishlist?  lets unleash ourselves :P :P 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: My wishlist-- Jodha-Jalal romantic scenes

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-06, 17:03

cheers Nice scenes.. Want them for sure :)

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-06, 17:14

Love it pallo Heart Heart  but will the romance be as per our expectations ? As there is still some sort of tension between our royal couple Rajat-Pari when there is a physical contact, I just hope it won't ruin the eternal romance.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-06, 17:20

Maria J wrote:cheers Nice scenes.. Want them for sure :)
Thanku Ria....whats ur SKD scene, tells tells..... Wink :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-06, 17:22

neha wrote:Love it pallo Heart Heart  but will the romance be as per our expectations ? As there is still some sort of tension between our royal couple Rajat-Pari when there is a physical contact, I just hope it won't ruin the eternal romance.
Thanks Neha....why phear wen Mayya there :P :P 

Once she decides on that track......she will do proper hand holding of these two kiddos Wink :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-06, 17:40

:*lol*: 

What will really happen...

Scene 1: Half way through, Jallu will realize that Jodha had missed calling him names and has sent him a hate mail.

Scene 2: How they meet, when they meet will be updated to the holy men and they will make a big mountain out of a mole hill.. Why oh why should it be a religious place that polly chose? scratch 

Scene 3: In embarrassment, Jodha will pull out another sword and will start fighting with Jallu

Scene 4: Its better if Jallu finds a situation where Jodha is sleeping next to him, He immediately shifts to the couch or whatever they called it those times. and stays clear of her vincity if he knows what is good for him. She will accuse him of watching, touching and give him a speech about HAQ, all that when his temperature is running high (Arrey baba, due to fever, remember he was ill?)

Alright, sorry for being so blunt, I can easily compete with Khushi when it comes to spoiling romantic moments, royally!

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-06, 17:45

Peeves wrote::*lol*: 

Scene 1: Half way through, Jallu will realize that Jodha had missed calling him names and has sent him a hate mail.

Scene 2: How they meet, when they meet will be updated to the holy men and they will make a big mountain out of a mole hill.. Why oh why should it be a religious place that polly chose? scratch 

Scene 3: In embarrassment, Jodha will pull out another sword and will start fighting with Jallu

Scene 4: Its better if Jallu finds a situation where Jodha is sleeping next to him, He immediately shifts to the couch or whatever they called it those times. and stays clear of her vincity if he knows what is good for him. She will accuse him of watching, touching and give him a speech about HAQ, all that when his temperature is running high (Arrey baba, due to fever, remember he was ill?)

Alright, sorry for being so blunt, I can easily compete with Khushi when it comes to spoiling romantic moments, royally!
OMG!!!! This is hilarious ROFL 

u just made my weekend ....Lolzzzz ....

lekin phir raat ki neend udd gayi hai (Jodha)  aur seene mein jalan (Jalal) ka kya faayda....why waste scenes like this in the week gone by and raise my heartbeats when DIL todna hi tha mera No No No No  Why Mayya why Rolling Eyes

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-07, 10:10

Peeves wrote::*lol*: 

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-07, 13:40

Pollyanna, I hope your wish comes true.Can't wait for Monday

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:48