Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th December 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 6th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-08, 18:43

..cutie pai.. wrote:May be kuch bhi ho sakta h

This is how close he is comfortable with Jodha :heart: :heart: :heart: 

but with Ruks .. he feels so free nothing can come between them ...Awww  Heart Heart Heart 

He will never ever be able to talaq his close companion  ... he will be heart broken .. lets see what he does to turn the tables in his own favour ...and bring immense relief to his three khaas begums 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-08, 19:15

--sumana13-- wrote:
..cutie pai.. wrote:May be kuch bhi ho sakta h

This is how close he is comfortable with Jodha :heart: :heart: :heart: 

but with Ruks .. he feels so free nothing can come between them ...Awww  Heart Heart Heart 

He will never ever be able to talaq his close companion  ... he will be heart broken .. lets see what he does to turn the tables in his own favour ...and bring immense relief to his three khaas begums 
agree with u manu

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-08, 19:38

Am hoping he will prove in the court how AK has forced Tasneem's family into submission by bribing them .. So jalal might out smart AK and give more wealth to the maid's family and turn them on to his side .... So tasneem's parents might refuse to marry off their underage daughter with AK

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-08, 20:22

--sumana13-- wrote:Am hoping he will prove in the court how AK has forced Tasneem's family into submission by bribing them .. So jalal might out smart AK and give more wealth to the maid's family and turn them on to his side .... So tasneem's parents might refuse to marry off their underage daughter with AK

A question....this will only save tasneem from Adham, how come this will save ruq-jalal marriage ? I am scratching my head scratch scratch  since I have nothing to do :lol!: :lol!:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-08, 20:27

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Am hoping he will prove in the court how AK has forced Tasneem's family into submission by bribing them .. So jalal might out smart AK and give more wealth to the maid's family and turn them on to his side .... So tasneem's parents might refuse to marry off their underage daughter with AK

A question....this will only save tasneem from Adham, how come this will save ruq-jalal marriage ? I am scratching my head scratch scratch  since I have nothing to do :lol!: :lol!:
My dear Neha .. Even I am going crazzy thinking n thinking all weekend ...  scratch scratch scratch 

So you are not the only one hanging on this cliffhanger the writers have left us hanging all weekend ... ...him bhi hain tumhare saath scratching our heads ....
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-08, 23:36; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-08, 23:10

Are me bhi hu scratching my head and my sister head :lol:

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-08, 23:37

cutie pai :-) wrote:Are me bhi hu scratching my head and my sister head :lol:
Aww your sis is here too !! .. Invite her to join in here na !! Why should be denied all the fun ??

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 09:45; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-09, 07:13

She is so busy in other works so she is not having time for sleep also

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-09, 08:38

What I dont understand is, Why cant the rule have a clause that for all future marraiges, the rule applies and for the past marraiges, it cannot be applied, and for the ones which are in progress now, it depends on the girl's willingness?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 09:48

Abavi wrote:What I dont understand is, Why cant the rule have a clause that for all future marraiges, the rule applies and for the past marraiges, it cannot be applied, and for the ones which are in progress now, it depends on the girl's willingness?

Abavi ....This is the clause about to be added by our Great Jodha begum ... This bit has been left for her ... Other wise how else can she become great ?? ...
:lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-09, 10:21

--sumana13-- wrote:
Abavi wrote:What I dont understand is, Why cant the rule have a clause that for all future marraiges, the rule applies and for the past marraiges, it cannot be applied, and for the ones which are in progress now, it depends on the girl's willingness?

Abavi ....This is the clause about to be added by our Great Jodha begum ... This bit has been left for her ... Other wise how else can she become great ?? ...

Wow mannu.. You mean to say I think like a Begum...

Hmmph, talk about missed chances... I have all that it takes to become a great begum... only I was born so many centuries late and I am married already... Evil or Very Mad 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-09, 10:25

--sumana13-- wrote:

Mera Jodha Mahaan.
Isn't this the motto of this serial now!!!

On Friday, I was really surprised to see Jalal feeling sad for Jodha instead of for Ruqaiya whose was more affected. He has already compensated for Jo and done for her more than any husband even in a willing marriage would.

Ever since Jo came to Agra, there have been a string of tragedies for Jalal!!!
He has been losing people around him (good and bad) one by one and even came close to losing his life and his throne.
Yet, she is mahaan as she is a balaji bahu and can do no wrong!!!

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 10:43

sandhya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Mera Jodha Mahaan.

On Friday, I was really surprised to see Jalal feeling sad for Jodha instead of for Ruqaiya whose was more affected. He has already compensated for Jo and done for her more than any husband even in a willing marriage would.

He has been losing people around him (good and bad) one by one and even came close to losing his life and his throne.
You hit the nail on the head Sandhya ....

Ekta is rewriting/creating a new History ... From Akbar the great to >>>>> Jodha the great
:lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-09, 12:10

sandhya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Mera Jodha Mahaan.

Well said dear...the track was good and had a potential to rise the TRP but the end of last episode made Jalal look stupid and immature...I am not sure if todays episode will give us answers for his coldness towards ruqaiya but I too felt he is being biased. He is upsetting one wife to please another ? The whole episode turned the characters upside down. Starting from Ruqaiya, if she is his best friend and wife of 10 years how come she is not even bothered about knowing his feelings and his pain? If she is the Malika-E-Hind how can she become a toy whose key is now in MA's hands ? I remember in episode hoshiyar taunted other begums for not having brains like MEK. Where is her brain ? the last scene of episode was ruqu interrupting Jo's puja and scolding her. Is this how a Empress react even if she is going through a lot ? 
Coming to Jalal, though he is a matured king now suddenly the one scene with Jo near taraju made him very much biased. The emperor should already know the law applies to future only, he need not have Jo reminding him. In order to make a law to improve women's situation he is doing injustice with the woman who has been with him like a shadow of him through all these years of struggle and glory.
  last but not the least our heroine for a change made sense in last episode by telling him the law applies to future only but this cannot make her skip the Bang   from us :P :P 
  Day by day they are making him look like a fool which we clearly dont want to see. I will accept degradation of any other character in the show but not Jalal. He is the soul of the show. I am just waiting for Abul Fazl and Birbal's entry in the show so that he doesn't need to take advice from his begums.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum