Latest topics

Too much 3 much and 4 much

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Too much 3 much and 4 much

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-06, 19:52

I m fed up of the woman abuse n EBP

They have a good storyline..y cant they show woman reacting against this torture....that wud have been a good message to society

Instead they r showing weird rituals wer only woman need 2 suffer....Ladies r always busy in massaging Pathi's feet, cleaning their shoes and yes..bearing their torture with a pleasant face Shocked

and the drinking charanamrutham water is gona be overboard No I knw Astha s gonna reject it....but Anjali and Sojal agreed to do that Shocked...wat the...........

there is a limit 4 everythng...I dnt wish 2 see woman gng down like this

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Too much 3 much and 4 much

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-12-06, 20:00

anusha.cochin wrote:I m fed up of the woman abuse n EBP

They have a good storyline..y cant they show woman reacting against this torture....that wud have been a good message to society

Instead they r showing weird rituals wer only woman need 2 suffer....Ladies r always busy in massaging Pathi's feet, cleaning their shoes and yes..bearing their torture with a pleasant face Shocked

and the drinking charanamrutham water is gona be overboard:twisted: I knw Astha s gonna reject it....but Anjali and Sojal agreed to do that Shocked...wat the...........

there is a limit 4 everythng...I dnt wish 2 see woman gng down like this
I agree that the abuses shown are making the series go out of control
I wonder what type of CVs are that they write such scripts. Nowadays many production Houses have women as their owner/head, the Channels also have women in the decision process. But still at the end of the day, they mostly churn out the same, old & worn stories.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-06, 20:28

I dnt have any prob with storyline....but their way of implication is really weird and irritating

who will wish 2 see 30mins of woman torture

today it was ridiculous....all ladies wer busy with Pati's shoes:shock: ....dont they have sum other gud thngs 2 show

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-12-07, 10:24

The show seems to be giving the wrong perception, the viewers are caught in two minds, to watch or not watch. The reason for watching is that possibly justice will be served at the end of the day, with Ashtha paying back in the same coin to Shloke for the wrongdoings committed to her. 
But Problem is they may show that Shloke will suddenly change for the better & for the sake of the so-called story, we will get to see that Ashtha & Shloke getting together again, with Shloke paying amends.
however this is not logical as person with Shloke's mentality rarely really change in actual life

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-07, 10:52

sameersaagar wrote:The show seems to be giving the wrong perception, the viewers are caught in two minds, to watch or not watch. The reason for watching is that possibly justice will be served at the end of the day, with Ashtha paying back in the same coin to Shloke for the wrongdoings committed to her. 
But Problem is they may show that Shloke will suddenly change for the better & for the sake of the so-called story, we will get to see that Ashtha & Shloke getting together again, with Shloke paying amends.
however this is not logical as person with Shloke's mentality rarely really change in actual life
I agree with you Sameer .... Most viewers are avoiding the show and are content with reading the spoilers n updates because all find it difficult to watch the endless domestic violence and abuse in the show .. Anjali scolding Aastha endlessly is now getting on my nerves too ..... Have noticed in other hit shows SN Saathiya  in SP and DABH of SP ...There too the MIL  scolds the DILs  all the  time .. But they have never shown any women abused or tortured till date ... There is never any violence against women in that show ... No wonder they get the TRPs .. They have shown women progressing while living  in their back ward societies ..hope we get to see such things in IPK ebp
:sunny:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-07, 10:54

anusha.cochin wrote:I dnt have any prob with storyline....but their way of implication is really weird and irritating

who will wish 2 see 30mins of woman torture

today it was ridiculous....all ladies wer busy with Pati's shoes:shock: ....dont they have sum other gud thngs 2 show
Feel ditto same Anu ..
Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-07, 11:48

--sumana13-- wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:The show seems to be giving the wrong perception, the viewers are caught in two minds, to watch or not watch. The reason for watching is that possibly justice will be served at the end of the day, with Ashtha paying back in the same coin to Shloke for the wrongdoings committed to her. 
I agree with you Sameer .... Most viewers are avoiding the show and are content with reading the spoilers n updates because all find it difficult to watch the endless domestic violence and abuse in the show .. Anjali scolding Aastha endlessly is now getting on my nerves too ..... Have noticed in other hit shows SN Saathiya  in SP and DABH of SP ...There too the MIL  scolds the DILs  all the  time .. But they have never shown any women abused or tortured till date ... There is never any violence against women in that show ... No wonder they get the TRPs .. They have shown women progressing while living  in their back ward societies ..hope we get to see such things in IPK ebp
concept of the show is different than Saathiya and DABH.....

EBP reminds of Pratigya....domestic violence and all stuf....but der heroine was strong enuf 2 fix the problem

here I m tired of seeing an emotional Astha....she used her brain n Jyotis case...then ycant she use it now

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-07, 12:02

Instead of more torture, it would be so good if they showed the options that abused women have in society. Not just family support but community support as well. Like if they showed Jyoti running away and getting help from a NGO.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-07, 13:01

anusha.cochin wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
concept of the show is different than Saathiya and DABH.....

EBP reminds of Pratigya....domestic violence and all stuf....but der heroine was strong enuf 2 fix the problem

here I m tired of seeing an emotional Astha....she used her brain n Jyotis case...then ycant she use it now
Am not liking this track at all .. But may be Aastha is still in a shock that she has been deceived by her lover .. That she has become the victim of black mail and domestic abuse .... She jas to get herself together and then think about getting herself out of this

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum