Latest topics

Spoiler News Jodha Akbar for 09Dec13 "Love is in the air??"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler News Jodha Akbar for 09Dec13 "Love is in the air??"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 22:38

neha wrote:Guys don't worry another drama is on its way...after this child marriage issue is resolved Jodha will write a thank you letter to Jalal and as he cannot read he will mistakenly consider it as a love letter and there will be again some misunderstandings ROFL:*rofl*:No matter how much crap they show I am loving it more now :*lol*::*lol*:

Source : Twitter
Credits Neha 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Jodha Akbar for 09Dec13 "Love is in the air??"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 22:46

credits to original uploader in FB

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-06, 22:54

Wow love is in the air Heart Heart  Sharing this pic of Akbar-MUZ (Sorry if posted earlier :) :) )

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-06, 23:09

Haila..One of Pallo (Pollyanna) romance wish is coming true

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 23:14

neha wrote:

Wow love is in the air Heart Heart  Sharing this pic of Akbar-MUZ (Sorry if posted earlier :) :) )
Starry Love Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-06, 23:22

Here is the link of the spoiler news :
http://myeduniya.com/Entertainment/TvSerials/?revid=60298

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 23:26

neha wrote:Here is the link of the spoiler news :
They have copied later than ours ...
They have not even copied it correctly from their source yaara .. .. Yours is the best ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-06, 23:33

--sumana13-- wrote:
They have not even copied it correctly  from their source yaara  .. .. Yours is the best ..
Yes dear....this is a tata sky spoiler news so the romance track is confirmed now :heart: :heart:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 23:36

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
They have not even copied it correctly  from their source yaara  .. .. Yours is the best ..
Yes dear....this is a tata sky spoiler news so the romance track is confirmed now :heart: :heart:
Oh NOO in Tata sky it has been mentioned "she rejects him "
Broken Heart Broken Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-06, 23:50

So romance is blooming between the couples

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-06, 23:59

..cutie pai.. wrote:So romance is blooming between the couples
Jo although reject his advances ... But deepin her heart she is liking him very much ... And Moti knows this .. Salima knows this too .. Only Jo is stubborn ... And Jalal realises atlast he has a heart !!

Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-07, 00:03

Hash chalo kuch to acha ho raha hai

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-07, 00:12

Oh no! Again Jalal running behind Jo! Same old Amer ki kahani! And Jo as usual maintaining her lofty stand!

This time, she may have a reason: Ruqaiya's  insecurity  and shouting at her on Monday. Not wanting to hurt her!

They are making Jo more and more Mahaan. Typical TV serial mahaan-heroine! And to make her mahaan, they have made Ruqaiya haughty and Jalal a puppy dog and a dunce who can only achieve with Jo's help and speeches.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-07, 00:19

Erm... while i appreciate Jodha's feeling of gratitude... what exactly was the point of writing a personal letter to a man who cannot read? Someone would have to read it out to him - might as well go and thank him.

It's not as if she'd write it in better and shudh-er hindi than she speaks!!

Ajeeb ladki hai!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-07, 00:48

ShaliniRobinson wrote:Erm... while i appreciate Jodha's feeling of gratitude... what exactly was the point of writing a personal letter to a man who cannot read? Someone would have to read it out to him - might as well go and thank him.

It's not as if she'd write it in better and shudh-er hindi than she speaks!!

Ajeeb ladki hai!!
May be she is scared that if she continued to meet him so frequently she might fall for him even more .. And she knows he is liking her very much too .. He made her khaas begum after all ......

I want Moti to hijack her letter and write a real romantic one and hand it to Jalal on Jo 's behalf ..:heart: :heart: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-07, 00:49

..cutie pai.. wrote:Hash chalo kuch to acha ho raha hai
Jenny my dear I am surely going to love this track ...:heart: :heart: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-07, 12:37

sandhya wrote:Oh no! Again Jalal running behind Jo! Same old Amer ki kahani! And Jo as usual maintaining her lofty stand!

This time, she may have a reason: Ruqaiya's  insecurity  and shouting at her on Monday. Not wanting to hurt her!

They are making Jo more and more Mahaan. Typical TV serial mahaan-heroine! And to make her mahaan, they have made Ruqaiya haughty and Jalal a puppy dog and a dunce who can only achieve with Jo's help and speeches.
Haha sandhya what a trio they are haughty-puppy-mahaan :P :P  I think this time he will make her run behind him. the tata sky spoiler says she will reject his romantic moves which will obviously make him angry and I just hope he starts ignoring her because she needs to value him as a husband and miss him badly at this very moment. So I just hope this track will be exactly ulata of Amer track Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-07, 12:43

neha wrote:

Thanks for sharing the pics Neha , why Jalal has grey hair where as JO look so young ..what could be their age difference ?? 

YAY love is in the air ..bounce bounce

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-07, 13:06

cheena007 wrote:
neha wrote:

Thanks for sharing the pics Neha , why Jalal has grey hair where as JO look so young ..what could be their age difference ?? 

Hi Cheena...I really like your name :heart: :heart:  ...as far as I know about the real Akbar The Great he was indeed started looking old in his late thirties because of all the conquests/wars and hectic schedule of administering his sultenate. This painting as per my colleague was for private use only looking at the deep neck of MUZ begum we can easily predict it and as we know the real emperor never disclosed anything about his harem and harem ladies in Akbarnama or in any other official document. Even Jahangir was against anything written about the royal ladies. This painting was leaked in 18th century and was recently kept in an exhibition in New Delhi again confirmed by my colleague.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-07, 13:28

Jo was 22 days elder to Jalal as per history. That's why her b'day falls a few days before Jalal.  But he is shown as 21-22 yrs old and she as 17 in the serial.

(May be too much thinking and too much listening to  bhaashan  after bhaashan  has turned Akbar's hair grey. MUZ had such an understanding husband who speaks not of the good he did to her but wallows in self pity for the evil that he did to her. So naturally, in all her glowering happiness she remained young for a long time! -Just a joke)
In fact as per history she outlived him by 18 years. Both were born in 1542. Akbar died in 1605 and MUZ in 1623.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-07, 13:36

Looking forward to the romantic track. Love seeing sexy flirtatious Jalal with his hair flying in the breeze. If Jodha proves to be the ice maiden again and make shim run after her, she really needs some marriage counselling, be it in the form of Sukanya who seems more level headed or Ammijaan or Salima Begum who can drill some sense into her stubborn head. I sincerely hope she does not disappoint us with her demeanour.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-07, 13:47

sandhya wrote:Jo was 22 days elder to Jalal as per history. That's why her b'day falls a few days before Jalal.  But he is shown as 21-22 yrs old and she as 17 in the serial.

(May be too much thinking and too much listening to  bhaashan  after bhaashan  has turned Akbar's hair grey. MUZ had such an understanding husband who speaks not of the good he did to her but wallows in self pity for the evil that he did to her. So naturally, in all her glowering happiness she remained young for a long time! -Just a joke)
In fact as per history she outlived him by 18 years. Both were born in 1542. Akbar died in 1605 and MUZ in 1623.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-07, 17:50

neha wrote:
cheena007 wrote:
neha wrote:

Hi Cheena...I really like your name :heart: :heart:  ...as far as I know about the real Akbar The Great he was indeed started looking old in his late thirties because of all the conquests/wars and hectic schedule of administering his sultenate. This painting as per my colleague was for private use only looking at the deep neck of MUZ begum we can easily predict it and as we know the real emperor never disclosed anything about his hnarem and harem ladies in Akbarnama or in any other official document. Even Jahangir was against anything written about the royal ladies. This painting was leaked in 18th century and was recently kept in an exhibition in New Delhi again confirmed by my colleague.
Hi Neha :) thank you ..Rajat look so young and handsome relating to this pic was lil difficult ..so I asked thanks for sharing the info ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-07, 19:49

Manasvi wrote:Looking forward to the romantic track. Love seeing sexy flirtatious Jalal with his hair flying in the breeze. If Jodha proves to be the ice maiden again and make shim run after her, she really needs some marriage counselling, be it in the form of Sukanya who seems more level headed or Ammijaan or Salima Begum who can drill some sense into her stubborn head. I sincerely hope she does not disappoint us with her demeanour.
I think we should spare Jo in this romance track because she has hardly developed any romantic feelings for him! It takes time to turn the feeling of gratitude into passionate love and she is yet to feel the passion for him and miss him. I am thinking more about Jalal, just imagine how embarrassing and angry he will feel after trying to be romantic and cozy (I am not using the word intimate here but I soo want to :P :P ) with her then realising she doesn't even want any physical relationship with him. Poor guy with his harem full of ladies waiting for his nazar and touch has to face this harsh reality!!No .If he keeps on saying he doesn't have a heart, how on earth she will risk herself falling for him ? She is too smart for that. He has to admit to her the existence of his heart Twisted Evil Twisted Evil. Let him accept it and put his proposal I am sure she will be the one running after him :heart: 
   Even in real life don't we girls love a guy proposing and admitting his love first even if we already have feelings for him Heart Heart

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya161998 on 2013-12-07, 22:10

Tinkerbell wrote:Haila..One of Pallo (Pollyanna) romance wish is coming true
haha I agree:*chg*: 

Zoya161998
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down