Latest topics

Spoiler News Jodha Akbar for 09Dec13 "Love is in the air??"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spoiler News Jodha Akbar for 09Dec13 "Love is in the air??"

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-08, 03:00

Neha, very true. Jodha is not remotely romantically inclined towards Jalal at this point. she has no grina. she also feels a bit of his pain but that does ot mean romantic love. Hate seeing Jalal get hurt again. Poor him. His immediate kith and kin are his worst enemies. However, I would like Jodha to at least show her softer side, a jovial side if she has one and not be rude and haughty like she has been in the past. She is so full of ego s*** and always has her nose up in the air giving bashans. No matter how good a person is to the outside world, if you are bad and haught to your immediate family, the goodness does not hold water. It irks you when you see a historical character who was supposed to be the epitome of beauty, kindness, grace to be potrayed as haughty and cold towards her husband. Paridhi is no doubt beautiful in most of the segments where she makes an appearance but the dialogues and the dialogue delivery and body language and expressions makes her look crude and without a heart.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-08, 09:28

Well said! Manasvi ... Would hate to watch Jalal get hurt again ... Poor fellow ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-08, 10:48

Cant wait for Monday folks. I hate weekends now. Dont get to see Rajat in action. :-(

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 10:20

neha wrote:
Manasvi wrote:Looking forward to the romantic track. Love seeing sexy flirtatious Jalal with his hair flying in the breeze. If Jodha proves to be the ice maiden again and make shim run after her, she really needs some marriage counselling, be it in the form of Sukanya who seems more level headed or Ammijaan or Salima Begum who can drill some sense into her stubborn head. I sincerely hope she does not disappoint us with her demeanour.
I think we should spare Jo in this romance track because she has hardly developed any romantic feelings for him! It takes time to turn the feeling of gratitude into passionate love and she is yet to feel the passion for him and miss him. I am thinking more about Jalal, just imagine how embarrassing and angry he will feel after trying to be romantic and cozy (I am not using the word intimate here but I soo want to :P :P ) with her then realising she doesn't even want any physical relationship with him. Poor guy with his harem full of ladies waiting for his nazar and touch has to face this harsh reality!!No .If he keeps on saying he doesn't have a heart, how on earth she will risk herself falling for him ? She is too smart for that. He has to admit to her the existence of his heart Twisted Evil Twisted Evil. Let him accept it and put his proposal I am sure she will be the one running after him :heart: 
   Even in real life don't we girls love a guy proposing and admitting his love first even if we already have feelings for him Heart Heart
I agree with you ... Every word you said is perfectly right ... I think jalal might wait for her for her to make the first move .... For her she has just begun to just LIKE him . She still has a long way to go from liking >>>>>>to loving him ... It can never be over night ... That too amidst such pressing siyasi maamley creating havoc in their lives
:lol!: :lol!:  with the likes of AK and MA trying their nest to pull them apart all the time !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 10:27

Manasvi wrote:Looking forward to the romantic track. Love seeing sexy flirtatious Jalal with his hair flying in the breeze. If Jodha proves to be the ice maiden again and make shim run after her, she really needs some marriage counselling, be it in the form of Sukanya who seems more level headed or Ammijaan or Salima Begum who can drill some sense into her stubborn head. I sincerely hope she does not disappoint us with her demeanour.
Manasvi how badly I want your words to come true my dear ....
Starry Love Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-09, 10:49

Have you guys seen the new promo....I couldn't record it but the voice over was saying mahamangalwar...are we getting 1 hour episode on tuesday ??Shocked Shocked

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 10:59

neha wrote:Have you guys seen the new promo....I couldn't record it but the voice over was saying mahamangalwar...are we getting 1 hour episode on tuesday ??Shocked Shocked
Nahin meri jaan it is not mahasangam /mega episode as per schedule .. JA is only for the usual time for the usual duration Neha

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum