Latest topics

qubool hai recovery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

qubool hai recovery

Post by Ashranna on 2013-12-07, 04:39

well well....this week was far more intersting than all the other weeks...i must say gul and her writers inpress me this week.....i was reading on ther forums where they said he was a mommy's boy....but asad aint no mommy's boy....he is indeed the good son.....every religion teaches us to honor thy mother and that is what he is doing in acccordance with his upbringing....asad has always been dilshad's pride and she has always corrected him for all his mistakes like any mother would do.....yes his father has wronged him but for him to be a good husband and father he needs to forgive his father....he is the eldest  child and has to set the example for the others...he also has to establish relations with nuzhut for she never really knew him....and he is not as spineless as his father so this puts his sibling in a great position that no one can take advantage of them because according to najma asad ahmed khan is both her brother and nikhat and now nuzhut....dilshad did not use guilt to get him to stay but she put the reality to him so he knows what was his duty and obligation.....as she rightly said she dont care what others think or say she is doing what is right....and so should he....thats makes her the most loving and nuturing mother.....she sees good in people before she sees evil....shireen needs to learn from her.....
as for zoya she has done everything asad ask of her but he needs to listen to her sometimes....she is not always childish and irresponsible.....she came to india to seek her father and he didnot care when he ask her to go ny forgetting the need for her to find her papa.....i think this is probably the best twist written.....this is taking the serial to a different level.....that may actually see the return of high rating if the story stays true to the current form......using separation of assad and zoya will never work....this could be the build up of their marriage finally.....

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Re: qubool hai recovery

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-07, 16:43

Nice review ashrana it means u r liking the ongoing track

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Re: qubool hai recovery

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-08, 13:13

Nice review Ashranna .. am liking this track too

--sumana13--
Master Writer