Latest topics

SBB - Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon Ek Baar Phir - 7 December 2013 : Romance returns?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBB - Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon Ek Baar Phir - 7 December 2013 : Romance returns?

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-07, 16:14

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir 7th December 2013 - Saas Bahu Aur Betiyan Segment [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sumana13 as usual waiting for you :)

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

SBB IPK EBP Segt 07dec13 ..."Romance returns ??."..

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-07, 17:44

Hello Shyla .. Thanks for sharing this here my dear .. Will do the WU for this and post it right here .. Just gimme a min ..

this is very interesting VU yaar ....:heart: :heart: 
Starry Love Starry Love 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WRITTEN UPDATE

SBb takes us to the sets of The show where Aastha has refused to drink the charanamrit of Shlok after washing his feet with water .. There is lots of war of words between Astha n Anjali n shlok. ... Aastha has thrown the thaali too ... Shlok is infuriated and is ready to throw her out of his house ..he is seen dragging her down the stairs with one hand and carrying her suitcase in the other !! ... Aastha is resisting it but she is no match for his strength .... Suddenly Aastha faints !!.. And this just changes the whole situation ... Shlok gets worried ..he splashes her with water .. makes her drink water with his own hands (breaks her fast :heart: ) ...he lifts her up in his arms and carries her up the same stairs ..(the same stairs down which he was dragging her down a few mind back ) ...to their bed room ...
Starry Love Starry Love 

She faints due to weakness as this is her first nirjala vrat .. Did not drink a drop if water all day ...

The BG. Song plays ..." Tune kya kar daala mar gayi main mit gayi main ...."

VO says how Aastha's fainting changed the nafrat of shlok into pyaar all of a sudden ..
The same shlok who was hating her is now over concerned  about her  ..he even reprimands his mother for her excesses on Aastha ..

Shlok. Tells his mom .."Mrs Agnihotri .... You have no right to punish Aastha .. Since i do not accept you as my mother then aastha is not your DIL at all and you have no right to punish her " ....

Aastha says she knew she could never keep keep nirjala  vrat but poor thing before she could explain to her MIL ...she is challenged by her n she accepts the challenge .. But faints in the process

Offscreen there is lots of laughter between Shlok and Aastha ..
Shlok says there are lots of twists n turns coming up .. Whether she is "despatched "or there "is patch up " will have to be seen ...

Aastha says there are lots of interesting twists coming up .. Aastha will be troubled but only shlok will have the rights to trouble her .. The moment any one else troubles her he will be there to protect her shield her ...

VO ends the segt by saying they are interested to see if this signifies the beginning of romance of the couple ...
Starry Love Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-08, 00:51; edited 4 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBB - Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon Ek Baar Phir - 7 December 2013 : Romance returns?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-07, 18:14

Shyla please change the header into this 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBB - Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon Ek Baar Phir - 7 December 2013 : Romance returns?

Post by ..cutie pai.. on 2013-12-07, 18:25

Thanks for the vu shyla nd thanks for the wu manu

I knew it that shlok have feelings for astha somewhere in his heart.....lol

..cutie pai..

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-07, 18:31

..cutie pai.. wrote:Thanks for the vu shyla nd thanks for the wu manu

I knew it that shlok have feelings for astha somewhere in his heart.....lol
YAy !! at last yaara 
Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-07, 18:42

I don't want romance.. I want punishment for Shlok and all the other men Bang Bang Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-07, 19:04

slmu wrote:I don't want romance.. I want punishment for Shlok and all the other men Bang Bang Bang
ditto

sudden change of Slok will be too hard 2 digest

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-07, 19:33

Thanks for wu. Hey but I think those 2 scenes - astha fainted and astha been thrown out are 2 different scenes since their costumes are different. Also don't worry girls we are far from romance. It just tells us he has got atleast 1% soft corner

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-07, 19:36

--sumana13-- wrote:Shyla please change the header into this 

You have done it for me. Thank you.

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-12-07, 20:05

anusha.cochin wrote:
slmu wrote:I don't want romance.. I want punishment for Shlok and all the other men Bang Bang Bang
ditto

NOOO---
You are SP Bahus.
Forgiveness is your religion.
So no punishment.
Haven't you seen Manorama in PKDH ?
Pankhu forgave her.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-07, 20:06

freakydoll wrote:Thanks for wu. Hey but I think those 2 scenes - astha fainted and astha been thrown out are 2 different scenes since their costumes are different. Also don't worry girls we are far from romance. It just tells us he has got atleast 1% soft corner
That's a relief that there is no romance.. couldn't bear it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-07, 20:09

SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
ditto

NOOO---
You are SP Bahus.
So no punishment.
Pankhu forgave her.
:lol!:  yaar just because Pankhu is mahaan, you want us to be also?? No can do

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-07, 23:33

SAYAN18 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
ditto

NOOO---
You are SP Bahus.
So no punishment.
Pankhu forgave her.
AK I feel when any one seeks forgivenes from us ...we should forgive them ....and enjoy the romance ....because if we dont, we will continue to hate ...... Life is too short ... so spend it in love not in hatred....:heart: :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-08, 00:56

freakydoll wrote:

No Shyla I can not chnage the headers as I am not moderator here ...only mods have access so simu (Shanthi) did it for us ...
Thanks to you for bringing to us such a nice VU ...
Please do keep sharing my friend ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-08, 01:23; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-08, 01:19

--sumana13-- wrote:
freakydoll wrote:

No Shula I can not chnage the headers as I am. Ot moderator here only mods have access so simu (Shanthi) did it for us ...
P,ease do keep sharing my friend ..
ofcourse, BTW what's your name?

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-08, 01:21

freakydoll wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
freakydoll wrote:

No Shyla I can not chnage the headers as I am not moderator here only mods have access so simu (Shanthi) did it for us ...
Please do keep sharing my friend ..
ofcourse, BTW what's your name?
My name is Sumana .. Some friends have lovingly shortened it to Manu .. You can chose to call me either, Shyla ... But I am really happy to see you getting such interesting new Videos for us .. Want to send you a hug ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-08, 01:33

freakydoll wrote:Thanks for wu. Hey but I think those 2 scenes - astha fainted and astha been thrown out are 2 different scenes since their costumes are different. Also don't worry girls we are far from romance. It just tells us he has got atleast 1% soft corner
Are they really two scenes ?. Hey I could not make out Shyla !! I thought in one her transparent yellow saree was showing the green blouse thru it ....And in the other scene her pallu was double so her blouse was not showing thru the saree so it looked yellow .. Dunno may be am wrong .. Will watch on Lappy tomorrow ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-08, 01:42

Yes, different ones. She wore a green blouse in ine, a black in another. So is he going to throw her first and carry her next or the other way round - this is going to be interesting. 

Anyway, my cousin sis is manasa and in short I call her Manu :) 

I've daily motions on my mobile and I get notified  when a video gets updated. So,yes, I'll share :)

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-08, 02:22

freakydoll wrote:Yes, different ones. She wore a green blouse in ine, a black in another. So is he going to throw her first and carry her next or the other way round - this is going to be interesting. 

Anyway, my cousin sis is manasa and in short I call her Manu :) 

I've daily motions on my mobile and I get notified  when a video gets updated. So,yes, I'll share :)
Hmmm so i share my nick name with your cousin .. It is then easier for you to remember ...waisey Manasa is a sweet name ... It is similar to mine :) 

Will look forwards to some great VUs from you  ...
Party1 :D%%: party4 party4 party4

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum