Latest topics

FB Status - Why No Status.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FB Status - Why No Status.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-12-08, 11:44

Nowadays , I can't update FB Status.

Every time , I try, error messages come.

Like these -








Can any of my IT friends here, help me ?

If I delete the Facebook, I can never update the status.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: FB Status - Why No Status.

Post by anurao66 on 2013-12-08, 12:07

Ak hi meeting you after a long time. The post is really fantastic while your system throws up such fantastic error messages

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: FB Status - Why No Status.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-12-08, 12:12

anurao66 wrote:Ak hi meeting you after a long time. The post is really fantastic while your system throws up such fantastic error messages
Hi Anu, really after a long time.
I regularly visit this forum just to laugh with my friends.
In this post, I wanted to mean that the show is conveying wrong message.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: FB Status - Why No Status.

Post by slmu on 2013-12-08, 18:33

Thumbsup  superb AK

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: FB Status - Why No Status.

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-08, 20:13

May be bhabhi ji's jharoo has scared the FB ... Try tomorrow when the jharoo in not in sight ...
:lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: FB Status - Why No Status.

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-09, 15:20

lol AK.. loved it... Either delete Facebook and join again wen no such issues, the viruses have been eradicated or add aloo to the status and see if hazam ho sakta hai...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: FB Status - Why No Status.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-12-09, 15:24

sarra0 wrote:lol AK.. loved it... Either delete Facebook and join again wen no such issues, the viruses have been eradicated or add aloo to the status and see if hazam ho sakta hai...
Hi Sarra, I'm diabetic, so The Great Aloo is detrimental to my health.
I'll try again when this Aloo Ka Kissa is over.

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: FB Status - Why No Status.

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-09, 15:31

SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:lol AK.. loved it... Either delete Facebook and join again wen no such issues, the viruses have been eradicated or add aloo to the status and see if hazam ho sakta hai...
Hi Sarra, I'm diabetic, so The Great Aloo is detrimental to my health.
I'll try again when this Aloo Ka Kissa is over.
aloo, diabetic, hazardous to health? scratching head....but havnt they been teaching its wat men want regardless of anything??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: FB Status - Why No Status.

Post by SAYAN18 on 2013-12-09, 15:42

sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:lol AK.. loved it... Either delete Facebook and join again wen no such issues, the viruses have been eradicated or add aloo to the status and see if hazam ho sakta hai...
Hi Sarra, I'm diabetic, so The Great Aloo is detrimental to my health.
I'll try again when this Aloo Ka Kissa is over.
aloo, diabetic, hazardous to health? scratching head....but havnt they been teaching its wat men want regardless of anything??
Is that Bengali Aloo ?
Read to know more about Aloo -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SAYAN18
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 3514
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: FB Status - Why No Status.

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-10, 04:48

SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
SAYAN18 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:lol AK.. loved it... Either delete Facebook and join again wen no such issues, the viruses have been eradicated or add aloo to the status and see if hazam ho sakta hai...
Hi Sarra, I'm diabetic, so The Great Aloo is detrimental to my health.
I'll try again when this Aloo Ka Kissa is over.
aloo, diabetic, hazardous to health? scratching head....but havnt they been teaching its wat men want regardless of anything??
Is that Bengali Aloo ?
Read to know more about Aloo -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ah now that fits in perfectly with the show...there is something wrong with there alor and therefore they r insecure and trying to prove something to all not realizing they r further damaging alor...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: FB Status - Why No Status.

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:37


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum