Latest topics

What would happen to Jalal Ruqs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What would happen to Jalal Ruqs?

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-09, 08:46

What will happen now?

Now that Jalal needs to save his marraige with Ruqs, what will he do? The rule was good, but certain clauses are missing- the Girl's willingness as well as the other begum's willingness should be given for a man to marry again.

This will also checkmate AK, for I think his first wife will not agree and the little girl isnt willing too..

As Jalal said to Ruqs that his actions might hurt her, but it will be for her own good and he promised his mother that he will look after Ruqs... I think he will give talak to her and then ask her marry him again. This way, she will also agree, she is of age and his other begums, Salima and Jodha will also agree wholeheartedly. Also I dont think both the begums will have any problem in declaring Ruqs as his first and foremost begum as well...

[Edit] Thanks to Anu, who pointed out that if a person gives talak then they cannot marry the same person again immediately.

So my stand changes, What if no talak is required for Jalal and Ruqs? If their marriage is void, no need of talak too, Jalal can marry her again directly...

Win win situation for all.. What say?

Last edited by Abavi on 2013-12-09, 10:26; edited 1 time in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: What would happen to Jalal Ruqs?

Post by anurao66 on 2013-12-09, 09:07

Vi 

Acording to Mahaan if a girl is divorced she has to get married to some one else. Live with that person for sometime and then divorce him. Then she can get married to her first husband. So i think he may not divorce her. 
Javedha and his knowledge that Tasmeem was forced may put Adaam in his place.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-09, 10:23

anurao66 wrote:Vi 

Acording to Mahaan if a girl is divorced she has to get married to some one else. Live with that person for sometime and then divorce him. Then she can get married to her first husband. So i think he may not divorce her. 
Javedha and his knowledge that Tasmeem was forced may put Adaam in his place.

Oh is it? thanks for letting me know Anu... what else can happen... What is Ekta maiyya upto this time? scratch 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-09, 10:25

Anu, tell me, what if Jalal doesnt need to give Ruqs Talak even?

If this rule has to be passed, the marriage stands void. He is not married to Ruqs.. so no need of Talak... he can marry her again directly.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-09, 12:10

I dont know how the story would go, But I definetely feel sorry for RB.

For her, her family is Jalal. She lost her father at a tender age. Her world is around Jalal whom she knows inside out.

She is royally arrogant, But that probably stems from the fact that she learnt to hold on to power at a tender age and she had a troubled childhood just like Jalal and has an opinion that without power she is nothing.

She is loved by her only trustworthy person, Jalal but not in a way she would have liked him to and so is very insecure about the place she has in his world.
And now on top of this, her very root, the marraige itself is threatened.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum