Latest topics

SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 09Dec13 ..Maha twist is upcoming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 09Dec13 ..Maha twist is upcoming

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 15:22

Written update ....

High points of the week segt ....

This week the viewers wilber to see the biggest twist in the show .. And that is Begum Rukayiya and Jalal's Talaq ....

The scene shown was Ruks with tears in her eyes asking Jalal if  their Talaq was really going to happen .. Would he let it happen .. She look into his eyes pleadingly .. Jalal is looking at his childhood companion with affection but he remains silent .. Does not deny it ....

Video update ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 17:05; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 09Dec13 ..Maha twist is upcoming

Post by neha on 2013-12-09, 15:31

Thanks for sharing dear!! :)  but what's wrong with SBS ? they should show us the upcoming mega twist of the 'love letter' bounce bounce

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 15:43

I know yaar Neha ...may be that will be after Jalal solves this child marriage fiasco naa .. But here according to this news ..his own marriage is hitting the rocks .. To romantic letter kya khaak padegaa?.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-09, 16:25

Agree manu...kya ye talaaq sach me hoga

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 16:36

cutie pai :-) wrote:Agree manu...kya ye talaaq sach me hoga
I dunno ... My Cutie pie .. May be the Maulvies will not grant the talaq to them after Jodha's interference .. Because in history Ruks remained his khaas begum all his life

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-09, 17:06

No talaq will not happen...Ekta has somehow managed to stop the uproar from the Rajput Community for spoiling history. She will not risk herself again by showing a talaaq and Jalal remarrying ruqu which is against the shariat law. Talaaq happens or does not happen Begum Ruqaiya Sultan must be sulking in her grave and will definitely haunt CVs for showing such a crap  :P  :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 17:17

neha wrote:No talaq will not happen...Ekta has somehow managed to stop the uproar from the Rajput Community for spoiling history. She will not risk herself again by showing a talaaq and Jalal remarrying ruqu which is against the shariat law. Talaaq happens or does not happen Begum Ruqaiya Sultan must be sulking in her grave and will definitely haunt CVs for showing such a crap  :P  :P

Talk of cinematic liberties !!.. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes ..this one has definitely crossed all limits my friend  :lol!: :lol!: 

Do you feel that is the reason behind her trying to show their rajput princess so mahaan .. Even greater than Akbar the Great ?? scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-09, 17:22

I also dont think that talaaq will happen bcoz in new promo it doesnt seems

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-09, 17:26

It is possible Manu....do you remember the she was going to rename the show as solely 'Akbar' ? but what happened between her and Rajput community leaders nobody even media does not know! isn't it strange ? Jodha was a character with flaws, she was dignified as well as haughty in her own way. Why sudden change in her character ? We know she has compromised something to continue the show but that 'something' is still unknown!  Shocked

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 17:31

neha wrote:It is possible Manu....do you remember the she was going to rename the show as solely 'Akbar' ? but what happened between her and Rajput community leaders nobody even media does not know! isn't it strange ? Jodha was a character with flaws, she was dignified as well as haughty in her own way. Why sudden change in her character ? We know she has compromised something to continue the show but that 'something' is still unknown!  Shocked

May be that might have prompted the creative writers to quit enmasse ... And she might have promised them to show their princess in very good light .. Not only to down play her weaknesses but also to show her as the one who created the Great akbar .. And but for her he would be nothing !!,... How else can we explain this gross deviation from facts ...
 :lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-09, 17:50

But actually the character of Jodha was endearing in the initial episodes, perhaps till the suicide attempt. She was graceful, sweet, innocent yet bold and strong.

Then her character was twisted into something disgusting- no manners, no sense, no sensibility only bhaashans and insufferable preachy speeches. She drove away the sensible admirers in packs.

She had to be pleased, satisfied and Jalal was delegated the job of majnu-ing her. Now they are making a complete dunce of Jalal and she has become the typical ek heroine -always speaks high ideals and always SAYS she is ready to sacrifice but DOES nothing worthwhile and actually never sacrifices anything.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-09, 18:08

Baat me point hai sandhya.....
agree sandhya nowdays she only gives bhaashan

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-09, 19:41

sandhya wrote:But actually the character of Jodha was endearing in the initial episodes, perhaps till the suicide attempt. She was graceful, sweet, innocent yet bold and strong.

Yes she was but that was something which kept her fighting and keeping herself away from him. But now look at her character, she is all ready to go to him all by herself and is an eye candy for him without doing anything for him. This makes me think that Ekta has compromised to make her mahaan and the only reason because of whom his name has written in history as Akbar the Great with very less credit to him, hence we are getting back-to-back track which are glorifying her day by day and Jalal falling for her accepting the rejection repeatedly. I can be wrong here but there is surely something wrong. 

Then her character was twisted into something disgusting- no manners, no sense, no sensibility only bhaashans and insufferable preachy speeches. She drove away the sensible admirers in packs.

She is disgusting us, the viewers, but if you think from Jalal's point of view she is already very 'khass' for him and he is trying to keep Ruqaiya his best friend away from the relationship they are developing. 

She had to be pleased, satisfied and Jalal was delegated the job of majnu-ing her. Now they are making a complete dunce of Jalal and she has become the typical ek heroine -always speaks high ideals and always SAYS she is ready to sacrifice but DOES nothing worthwhile and actually never sacrifices anything.

As Ekta has researched for about 1.5 years she must be knowing history better than us and the serial was quite right on the track before the protests and changing-the-name-game, everything is turning into favour of Jodha since then with Jalals own views nowhere! which is bemusing. I have read Ekta's interview in the starting times of serial where she mentioned when Ashutosh Gowarikar asked her why JA again when the movie has already depicted their love story, Ekta said this is not only a love story but she is giving justice to each and every character of history in this serial which helped Jalal become Akbar The Great!.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 19:47

neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:But actually the character of Jodha was endearing in the initial episodes, perhaps till the suicide attempt. She was graceful, sweet, innocent yet bold and strong.

Yes she was but that was something which kept her fighting and keeping herself away from him. But now look at her character, she is all ready to go to him all by herself and is an eye candy for him without doing anything for him. This makes me think that Ekta has compromised to make her mahaan and the only reason because of whom his name has written in history as Akbar the Great with very less credit to him, hence we are getting back-to-back track which are glorifying her day by day and Jalal falling for her accepting the rejection repeatedly. I can be wrong here but there is surely something wrong. 

She is disgusting us, the viewers, but if you think from Jalal's point of view she is already very 'khass' for him and he is trying to keep Ruqaiya his best friend away from the relationship they are developing. 

As Ekta has researched for about 1.5 years she must be knowing history better than us and the serial was quite right on the track before the protests and changing-the-name-game, everything is turning into favour of Jodha since then with Jalals own views nowhere! which is bemusing. I have read Ekta's interview in the starting times of serial where she mentioned when Ashutosh Gowarikar asked her why JA again when the movie has already depicted their love story, Ekta said this is not only a love story but she is giving justice to each and every character of history in this serial which helped Jalal become Akbar The Great!.

Neha and Sandhya .. I am absolutely in Awe of your convos my dear friends .... Applause to both of you
 Thumbsup :D%%: Party1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-09, 19:51

neha wrote:

The story was gripping and interesting and showcasing both the characters well with their pluses and minuses. A gradual change with convincing incidents leading to both the characters coming out with their best would have been wonderful. I think the mass walkout has killed the class of the show.

Now we have typical lofty-speech heroine who advices and claims rights and a kind of redeemed-sinner hero whose only duty in life is to uphold the heroine's never-ending and never-practical ideals. 

I developed a severe Jodha-phobia ever since the Amer trip. It is my Jalal-philia that is still holding me on. But for Rajat, I would have stopped watching a long time back!

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum