Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-09, 19:23

Written update 9th December 2013 

The episode begins with Ruq comes to  JO and starts accusing her for her Jo is surprised she asks what happened , Ruq says don't act like an innoceant what you wanted is going to happen , Jo says what did I do , she says by using Tasneem  you are going to send me out of Jalal's life , Jo says why would I do this ,Ruq says that is because after me you would take my place a Mallika ye khas .. Ruq says I doubt what you use to say is true ,you said Rajvanshi never back stab but that is not true ..JO says enough you slapped me I tolerate that is because you were very sad due you your loss , now I won't because you accused Rajvanshi ...this is not about them its about a Tasneem because if this marriage happenes her life will be spoiled , this is for all those little girls who get married at a very young age ..Ruq says I don't any thing I am only thinking about Jalal , and my life that 's it ...and she leaves angrily ...

Dewane khas , Jalal pronounce the verdict that this marriage can't happen , Ak says I would says this is injustice to me , Jalal screams  Khamosh , He says dare you interrupt  I am not done , He says from today no one can get their young daughter below 14 married ..Hukm ki taleem ho .. Then he turns and look towards Ruq and says I am going to talaq Ruq as to provve that even Shahanshah is not spared ..All are shocked , Ruq , Jo , Hammeda ,Gulbadan all are speach less..Hameeda comes forwards and says he can't implement this law to what all ready happened long back ..Kazeea agree to Hameeda ..Atka khan says She is right I told you already shahanshah that you are above all Law ..MA is been called and asked to share her thoughts she says she agrees with Atka khan ... Jalal doesn't listen and says after his Talalq all who got married at young age ..all become worried by hearing this Jalal says hukmki taleem ho and leaves ..]Ruq is heart broken , Jo is sad 

MA is in her room with AK , AK says so are you happy with this Talaq she smiles and says very much ..then she says but why I feel there is some kind of puzzle it is , Jalal loves to solve puzzle ..she wonders what might be his plan behind this ..

Kazis discuss this deceision is not right this will create panic in awam ..one of the Kazi says his daughter is getting married tomorrow who is below 14 now I don't get i can get her married ..

Ruq is very upset shouting at everyone , Hameeda , Gulbadan is beeen questioned , all seem sad and disturbed ..Ruq says her nekah was arranged by Humanyu ..by saying her her nikah illigal AK has insulted him ..He should be punished for this gushtakhi ...Hameeda says Jalal said he would talalq that doesn't mean Talal is going to take place Ruq says I know him once he take a deceision he always stick to it ..All begum decides if Jalal talaq Ruq they all will leave Agra ..

Ruq is in her room sitting alone and seems very sad Jalal comes and sits next to her she gives him a paigam , he says i don't want to die you please read this she says i can't ..Shalima is been called and asked to read the paigam , she reads , its a very emotional letter wiritten to humanyu , in that Ruq has shred her feelings , how it was becouse of his blessing she got married to Jalal ..Shalima is moved by reading that letter , Jalal sees Ruq in tears and become very sad ..Ruq has written after  this law her ensesters are become gunahgar and she is left all alone because the only one whom they thought would take care of her is going part form her life ..Jalal , shalima and Ruq all are in tears 

precap; Ruq is threatening Jo that its all because of her Jalal has  decides  to give her Talaq she will take her revenge .. the kind of pain she is going through one day she will make Jo suffer  the same ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-12-09, 20:58; edited 3 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 19:35

Live Updates 09Dec13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 19:53

The episode begins with .... Ruks in jo's room accusing Jo angrily of being responsible for putting Ruks in this position .. Fired the guns over tasneem's shoulder and hit ruks and caused her talaq from jalal
As she was the one to be benefitted the most .... That she had been eyeing Ruk's place in the harem and in Jalal's life ...
Jo denies all the allegations ... .. Explains That this was AK's doing

Ruks caries on that she was dreaming of becoming MUZ .." Neki ki aad mein khel khela"

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 20:46; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 19:56

Ruks further accuses Jo that she did not behave like a Rajwanshi at all as she had hit from behind her back ..

Jo is insulted and speaks out that she was a true rajwanshi and hit only on the chest from the front .. Never from behind
She argues about all children ,, about ruks not behaving like begum E khaas .. About AK's  bad habits n nature ..

Ruks turns a deaf ear to all Jo's explanations she leaves after saying if today she was insulted in DEK only Jo would be responsible for it ..

Jo wonders how could she remove this MU from Ruku's mind ?? She is upset n hurt too

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 20:49; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 20:00

In DEK all gather .. Atgah informs Jalal about every ones arrival ...accused AK too being present as Shehenshah desired ..

Jalal declares that AK could not marry Tasneem as it was against the rules
AK  screams na insaafi .. All courtiers shout at him for gustakhi ...

Jalal screams khaamosh !!! ,all stand as he rises from his throne ..

He then declares that even he was bound by the law
He would talaq Ruks
He orders that in his entire sultanat this rule would be implemented forthwith

Hameeda comes into the center of the DEK and disagrees with his decision the past could not be changed with new rules
Even Kaazies agree with Hameeda
MA too accepts that his decision was not appropriate ..although reluctantly ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 20:52; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 20:03

Jalal then does not listen to any one .. To every ones surprise and disgust he orders that all those who were married under age in his entire sultanat after his nikah with Ruks was solemnised should be ready to get divorced .. Forthwith .. All are silent .. As jalal orders "hukum ki tameel ho  "

Jo is disgusted .. Ruks is heart broken....
MA thinks jalal had something in  his mind ...he was no fool . He was playing his cards very well and fooling AK ... She wonders what might be his plan !,

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 20:54; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 20:08

Later that night the Kaazies discuss that jalal's decision was not right .. All were thinking about the consequenes of jalal's actions .. That this would cause unrest in the entire sultanat
The kazies think about the revolt that might erupt in the entire sultanat

MA than feels guilty of not being able to stop her sons Jalal and AK ... Her own son AK from running after Baandi and Jalal from taking harsh decisions ...
Gulbadan begum tells MA that she had not advised jalal properly ....
Hameeda then tells Ruks was a relative of baadshah Humayun and she was innocent and seeing her being treated like this was hurting Hameeda very much

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 20:58; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 20:11

In his room AK is enjoying his drink ....very happy that Ruks would be divorced from Jalal tomorrow ...
MA is happy that Ruks had called her baandi now she was herself removed from position of begum e khaas and begum too that Ruks had been taught a lesson ..

MA then wonders how could Jalal agree to divorce Ruks just for AK's case .. AK says Jalal was just behaving in the spur of the moment .. And siding with Jo ...

MA counters him by saying Jalal was no fool he did have something big in his mind .. What could that be
AK refuses to think on MA's lines ....is happy thinking about Ruks jalal's Talaq ...
That Jo had tried to stop him from marrying Tasneem but now she would be burdened all her life with guilt of being responsible for Ruks Talaq

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 20:42; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 20:14

In her room Ruks is very upset and screaming for help from every one ....Hameeda, jiji anga, Gulbadan banu , Salima on the gustakhi of AK how could he insult humayun ....as her nikah was arranged by humayun himself after her father expired ...AK had insulted him by declaring her nikahgair kanooni . How could they allow this to happen ??

Hameeda then says jala had said he would give talaq but he had not yet done talaq ...

Ruks repkies that Jalal had accepted before every one in the DEK that his nikah with Ruks was gairkanooni and going to be broken ...this was improper and very insulting
He would give her talaq similarly ..
Hameeda then pacifies Ruks that if jalal was shehenshaha she was mariyam Makani she would oppose jalal in DEK

All the begums decide that either jalal changed his decision or all of them would abandon agra and leave jalal alone with his  rule

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 20:38; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 20:18

Ruks is sitting depressed .. Jalal comes.. She quietly hands over to him with a paigaam a royal letter .... Jalal says she knew he could not read so why did she write this letter

Ruks then says she would not be able to say it nor able to read it aloud ...
Jalal then invites  Salima to read it as it was biwi shohar ka maamla .. No other person could be asked to read it  

Salima reads her letter addressed to Late Humayun .... Rukayia's  feelings about the nikah with jalal her paak rishtaa was going to be broken due to miscreants and jalal's decision   .. Salims reads that heart rending letter and is moved ... She is in tears .. Feeling ruku's heart felt feelings and sadness ..
Jalal looks at Ruks face and is very heart broken and in tears looking at Ruks tears ...
Ruks tels all her ancestors were now declared gunahgaar as their solemnised Nikah was going to be dissolved .. If they were around they would have scolded jalal and taken care of Their Ruks .. But now she was all alone in this world .. Her only care taker jalal was now breaking all rishtaa with her .. She feels she might have been at fault unknowingly ...
Jalal. Salima, Ruks are in tears ... Jalal shares her feelings and is equally hurt .. He pulls her into his arms and gives her a tight hug ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 23:34; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-09, 20:19

Precap for tomorrow..
Ruks confronting Jo and accusing her of being responsible for her talaq with Jalal . And after her Talaq came thru she would take her revenge from Jo appropriately .. She furiously warns Jo

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-09, 20:24

we can understand ruks situation but why she is beliving that jo is responsible for all this...thats not right yrr

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-09, 20:25

Thanks for the update

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-09, 20:28

Today I just felt like giving that big-mouth Jodha a big thamacha.

She wanted Ruqaiya to think and feel for Tasneem and other girls when her world was collapsing around her.

DID THIS MAHAAN MADAM THINK ABOUT AMER OR HER PRAJA WHEN SHE FELT HER WORLD COLLAPSING AND BURNT THE SHAADI KA JODA.  Jalal could have declared war on Amer and crushed it in a jiffy.

During the MC track Ruqaiya told Jalal that Jodha had no maksad to do the crime and hence could be innocent.  But this time she had a clear motive. Ruqaiya's reaction in the situation was natural.

I really wish this serial could become Ruqaiya-Akbar. I would love it. The character of Jodha is becoming more and more intolerable.

Loved the support HB trio and Salima give Ruqaiya. They even plan to quit Agra and Jalal if the talaaq takes place.

The last scene was the stealer. Just loved it. Rajat and Lavina, wow! wow! wow! I can tolerate a hundred Jodha bhaashans (of course with the remote in hand to mute) to watch you two perform! What a chemistry they have. Rajat/Jalal was mind-blowing as usual.

The concluding lines of the letter that Ruqaiya will feel lonely since the next day as she has never accepted or understood or cared for anybody else was so touching. She loves this man so much. Not the shahenshah. She had loved him since childhood like Paro of Devdas. Nothing matters to her or means to her more than Jalal. Her mallika-e-khaas title is just a side attatchment that she acknowledges important in her pride, not that she would ever place it above Jalal.

Last edited by sandhya on 2013-12-09, 20:55; edited 1 time in total

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-09, 20:35

Ruqus letter made me cry today  No .  My heart goes out to her...She is the real heroin for me!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-09, 20:42

ruks supported jo, now she is acusing jo back -
the real person who did that happen was jalal not jo
why can't she trow her tantrums at jalal again,
jo was actually against AK indirectly but she never thought the table will change to jalal and for jo indirectly

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-09, 20:56

Ruks wear her heart on her sleeves. Though she is a smart person, her world has slipped off from beneath her feet. In such a situation, she cant think straight. Really, Jalal should also have been there with Jo when she was shouting at Jo. It would have made more sense. whatver! This show has lost its credentials. It is belong liek any other melodramatic 21st xentury soap. Creative liberties can be taken with romance, filler incidents but the core historical happening should not be destroyed and that is exactly what is happening and it is disgusting.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by malvikasharma89 on 2013-12-09, 20:57

Rukkaiya is angry n sad i get tat..but wat angers me is tat she is sad much more bcoz she is nt gng to b mallika again..n wen wil jalal realise this

malvikasharma89
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-09, 21:01

Agree with u malvika i think that ruks loves his power not him

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-09, 21:09

Manasvi wrote:Ruks wear her heart on her sleeves. Though she is a smart person, her world has slipped off from beneath her feet. In such a situation, she cant think straight. Really, Jalal should also have been there with Jo when she was shouting at Jo. It would have made more sense. whatver! This show has lost its credentials. It is belong liek any other melodramatic 21st xentury soap. Creative liberties can be taken with romance, filler incidents but the core historical happening should not be destroyed and that is exactly what is happening and it is disgusting.
No no, History will not be tampered with. Jalal has already thrown his dice by declaring that all weddings since his and Ruqaiya's will be null and void. This will create an upheaval in the country. If Jalal refuses to go back on his word that he was bound by law to Aadham, it would go against his Shaan. But if the awaam pressurises him to do so he might do that for the sake of their welfare and Aadham would get his snub as well. Jalal can have the cake and eat it too.

Jalal is clever and smart always. Only his tolerating Jodha and her arrogance (till recently) didn't make sense.

Ruqaiya is angry with Jodha as she thinks she is trying to covet her position.
But she is devastated as she fears losing Jalal, not her position.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-09, 21:11

but I understand what ruks going through,
her whole world is crushing down
whenever ruks accuses or pours her wrath on jo,
jo don't react but accept the fault is hers

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-09, 21:16

neha wrote:Ruqus letter made me cry today  No .  My heart goes out to her...She is the real heroin for me!

I normally mock the emotional scenes in movies and on TV and laugh it off. Very rarely am I moved. But today's final scene, the pain expressed in the letter, the pain on Jalal's, Salima's and Ruqs' faces moved me to tears. I was touched by Jalal-Ruqaiya scene on Friday and Jalal-BakshiBanu scenes, but today's was exceptional. All three of them performed so well.

Last edited by sandhya on 2013-12-09, 21:21; edited 1 time in total

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by malvikasharma89 on 2013-12-09, 21:18

Jo cant b blamed for anything..she dint tel shehenshah to do smthg lyk this.she even defended ruks.bt wen it cms to her family hw can she listen anything agnst it wen they r not at fault.n jo is cald haughty bt hw can jalal b defended wen he married jo for his ego?

malvikasharma89
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-09, 21:34

malvikasharma89 wrote:Jo cant b blamed for anything..she dint tel shehenshah to do smthg lyk this.she even defended ruks.bt wen it cms to her family hw can she listen anything agnst it wen they r not at fault.n jo is cald haughty bt hw can jalal b defended wen he married jo for his ego?
When you are shattered, you always go on a blaming spree.

Even during the fake pregnancy track, when Jo came to know that she is pregnant, she too was shattered and said "Yahi anthar hai Rajvanshi aur Mughalon mein". She made a sweeping blame statement on the Mughals as a whole.

Jo didn't povoke Jalal to talaaq Ruqs, but how was Ruqs to know that. She thought that Jo had a reason and the reason is obvious. Didn't Jo blame Jalal for everything when she was hurt, even unfairly thinking that he has some reason even when the reason was not obvious?

Jo's return anger is also acceptable, but she went overboard asking Ruqs to think about Tasneem and the other girls when she was in so much pain,  when she herself didn't think about her Amer that she declares to love so much during her wedding and burnt her joda, when she was in pain.

As for Jalal marrying Jo, he had won Amer fair and square. He need not have married her at all but simply carried her away and made her his harem ki shaan as was the norm then. She would have been in a worse plight then. Her marriage was a blessing in disguise for her. Bharmal was equally responsible for getting her married, not Ja's ego alone.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by malvikasharma89 on 2013-12-09, 21:40

I partially agree with ur view point..bharmal is to b blamed..jo was blinded by anger but she did sacrifice herself for amer.n jalal had already made it clear tat he married her for his hatred towards her so how can she suddenly find silver lining in his nature.he also judged her without proof even to the extent of killing her

malvikasharma89
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum