Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Post by neha on 2013-12-09, 21:48

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:Ruqus letter made me cry today  No .  My heart goes out to her...She is the real heroin for me!

I normally mock the emotional scenes in movies and on TV and laugh it off. Very rarely am I moved. But today's final scene, the pain expressed in the letter, the pain on Jalal's, Salima's and Ruqs' faces moved me to tears. I was touched by Jalal-Ruqaiya scene on Friday and Jalal-BakshiBanu scenes, but today's was exceptional. All three of them performed so well.

Kudos to these three!! seriously it solely depends on the actors, if they can make us cry then its the success of their efforts! 
This serial is driving me crazy. Every episode has a different hero! Kabhi Jalal, Kabhi Salima, Kabhi Ruqu, Kabhi for a change Jodha, Kabhi Hamida, Kabhi Baba Salim Chishti :P  :P . Uff Ekta Maiya ab please tum hi personally direct karo iss serial ko n bachao isako  bounce  bounce 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-09, 23:40

yagavarthini wrote:ruks supported jo, now she is acusing jo back -
the real person who did that happen was jalal not jo
why can't she trow her tantrums at jalal again,  
jo was actually against AK indirectly but she never thought the table will change to jalal and for jo indirectly

I agree with u...
Ruks has love for Jalal I agree..
I feel pity for her even.. :cry: 
But her blame on Jodha is baseless...
She doesnt have dat feeling at the atarting,..
She is completely affected by Maham Anga's words..
How can she blame Jodha ,..
Jodha joined the 3 begum-e-khass after her complaint to akbar about adam khan nd Tasneem issue...Ruks also aware of this..
Then how come she blame jodha as the whole thing is jodha's plan..
why cant she understand this is all Ak nd MA 's plan to put Jalal in trouble Evil or Very Mad 



Pavani Nirupam
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 108
Join date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-10, 05:59

Pavani Nirupam 

Maybe she can't think straight,
Because the only relationship she's depending is going to break
maybe her mind set was, if ever jo didn't bring that complain, her marriage would have been saved

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-10, 06:23

but I feel like ruks & jalal are trapped in their own game
& there is no ways to turn

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Post by neha on 2013-12-10, 09:34

I am pissed off now...there is nowhere a sign of epic love story. Its been 6 months show has started...If they keep on showing ruqu-jalal love story sidelining Jodha then this show will turn out to be another Qubool hai  :*lol*: . No offence for the show, I used to like it but the way the love story is dragged made me keep myself away from it...If same is gonna happen here, soon I will be out of this forum too  No

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-10, 09:47

Me either,
its getting draggyy ,
want surprise not confusion
want lovely dovy fights not too much of catfights
want misunderstanding that patch up jalal and jo
want the ignorant ruks, who more to power but not to jalal

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Post by neha on 2013-12-10, 10:11

yagavarthini wrote:Me either,
its getting draggyy ,
want surprise not confusion
want lovely dovy fights not too much of catfights
want misunderstanding that patch up jalal and jo
want the ignorant ruks, who more to power but not to jalal


This story now reminds me the serial 'Saans' Neena Gupta fame, which my mum used to watch. A happily married couple gets separated when the husband falls for other woman. Here as per ruqu she and Jalal are happily married and are going to separate becuz of 'other' woman Jo. What the heck yaar....We already have sooo many serials and movies based on this same story...show us something different! 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-10, 12:37

The difference here is that Neha, Jalal is going to love all his three Khaas begums, in different ways.  Like the real Akbar did. That's all.  No husband, wife, other woman. It is neither fair to categorise  Jodha nor Ruqaiya as the other woman. Both are special to Jalal.

Quite hard to digest in today's outlook. 

But this is 16th century royalty. And it should not surprising if you consider that King Dasharatha lived happily with his three special  Queens (plus countless others) and Draupadi lived in peace with her five husbands.  Even many Kings in history have had and loved more than one queen at the same time.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Post by neha on 2013-12-10, 16:13

sandhya wrote:The difference here is that Neha, Jalal is going to love all his three Khaas begums, in different ways.  Like the real Akbar did. That's all.  No husband, wife, other woman. It is neither fair to categorise  Jodha nor Ruqaiya as the other woman. Both are special to Jalal.

Quite hard to digest in today's outlook. 

But this is 16th century royalty. And it should not surprising if you consider that King Dasharatha lived happily with his three special  Queens (plus countless others) and Draupadi lived in peace with her five husbands.  Even many Kings in history have had and loved more than one queen at the same time.

Yes I totally agree with you!! The whole point of remembering 'Saans' was ruqu was bashing and questioning Jo-Jalal's relation as if she is the happily married wife who is now suffering because of this 'other' woman and not a begum of Jalal's. She can ask Jalal about his and Jo's equation as he is her friend and husband but who is she to ask Jo if she is interested in coming close to Jalal ?. She should better know that polygamy is legal in her times. 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-10, 16:20

neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:The difference here is that Neha, Jalal is going to love all his three Khaas begums, in different ways.  Like the real Akbar did. That's all.  No husband, wife, other woman. It is neither fair to categorise  Jodha nor Ruqaiya as the other woman. Both are special to Jalal.

Quite hard to digest in today's outlook. 

But this is 16th century royalty. And it should not surprising if you consider that King Dasharatha lived happily with his three special  Queens (plus countless others) and Draupadi lived in peace with her five husbands.  Even many Kings in history have had and loved more than one queen at the same time.

Yes I totally agree with you!! The whole point of remembering 'Saans' was ruqu was bashing and questioning Jo-Jalal's relation as if she is the happily married wife who is now suffering because of this 'other' woman and not a begum of Jalal's. She can ask Jalal about his and Jo's equation as he is her friend and husband but who is she to ask Jo if she is interested in coming close to Jalal ?. She should better know that polygamy is legal in her times. 


Well said....   Thumbsup 

Pavani Nirupam
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 108
Join date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-10, 17:17

Wats the problem with quoting a reply..
couldnt get it seperately... Evil or Very Mad 
we need to change the font color now...what happend?

Pavani Nirupam
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 108
Join date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-10, 17:42

neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:The difference here is that Neha, Jalal is going to love all his three Khaas begums, in different ways.  Like the real Akbar did. That's all.  No husband, wife, other woman. It is neither fair to categorise  Jodha nor Ruqaiya as the other woman. Both are special to Jalal.

Quite hard to digest in today's outlook. 

But this is 16th century royalty. And it should not surprising if you consider that King Dasharatha lived happily with his three special  Queens (plus countless others) and Draupadi lived in peace with her five husbands.  Even many Kings in history have had and loved more than one queen at the same time.

Yes I totally agree with you!! The whole point of remembering 'Saans' was ruqu was bashing and questioning Jo-Jalal's relation as if she is the happily married wife who is now suffering because of this 'other' woman and not a begum of Jalal's. She can ask Jalal about his and Jo's equation as he is her friend and husband but who is she to ask Jo if she is interested in coming close to Jalal ?. She should better know that polygamy is legal in her times. 
Right there neha, she can ask Jalal, certainly not Jo. But don't worry. The next time she does Jo will give her back. She now is settled and has the power centre nodding his head to all that she says. The Kaalima roop that she had reserved for Jalal alone will now be unleashed on everyone.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 9thDecember 2013

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:27


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum