Latest topics

Niranjan's reactions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Niranjan's reactions

Post by slmu on 2013-12-10, 11:37

Starting with a confession - have not watched the entire episode. But I was confused with NA's reactions in the episode.

When Shlok was berating Abhay for having sold Jyoti's jewelry, NA looked uncomfortable. Why? was it because Abhay had sold the jewelry or because he did not like Shlok telling Abhay off? Or did he secretly wish, he was the one doing the telling off?

He pointedly looked at Anjali when Jyoti's MIL was giving her fake jewelry. Was it because he did not like the thought of his daughter wearing imitation jewelry because it was shame on the Agnihotri name perhaps?

Anjali noticed the mark on Jyoti's neck and she glanced sideways at NA, who then looked away. Why? because he can't bear to see his daughter in such a state or because he doesn't want to be presented with such reality? Or because he felt that Anjali might be accusing him of putting Jyoti in such a situation?

Am totally confused as to what he is supposed to feeling.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Niranjan's reactions

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-10, 12:19

I feel all the women Anjali, Jyoti, Sojal, Aastha, are the victims of domestic abuse .. And NA is the ring leader ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-12-10, 12:21

slmu wrote:Starting with a confession - have not watched the entire episode. But I was confused with NA's reactions in the episode.

When Shlok was berating Abhay for having sold Jyoti's jewelry, NA looked uncomfortable. Why? was it because Abhay had sold the jewelry or because he did not like Shlok telling Abhay off? Or did he secretly wish, he was the one doing the telling off?

He pointedly looked at Anjali when Jyoti's MIL was giving her fake jewelry. Was it because he did not like the thought of his daughter wearing imitation jewelry because it was shame on the Agnihotri name perhaps?

Anjali noticed the mark on Jyoti's neck and she glanced sideways at NA, who then looked away. Why? because he can't bear to see his daughter in such a state or because he doesn't want to be presented with such reality? Or because he felt that Anjali might be accusing him of putting Jyoti in such a situation?

I didn't see the first part of the epi... But often I've found niranjan's reactions hard to read... Sometimes he is signaling Anjali to do something, sometimes showing displeasure... I can't really read him and often wondered how terrifying it would be for Anjali to misread his signals....  affraid 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-10, 12:24

--sumana13-- wrote:I feel all the women Anjali, Jyoti, Sojal, Aastha, are the victims of domestic abuse  .. And NA is the ring leader ...

Nice term ring leader  :lol!: 

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-10, 12:25

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:Starting with a confession - have not watched the entire episode. But I was confused with NA's reactions in the episode.

I didn't see the first part of the epi... But often I've found niranjan's reactions hard to read... Sometimes he is signaling Anjali to do something, sometimes showing displeasure... I can't really read him and often wondered how terrifying it would be for Anjali to misread his signals....  affraid 

Am sure she must have at some time or the other and faced the consequences  :cry: 

But is it bad directing or what that we are confused?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-10, 12:31

I cant think of Niranjan feeling bad for his daughter, the thought that women are doormats is deep rooted in his blood.

He belongs to a category which will shamelessly ask his Son in law to beat his own daughter to keep her in control. Why would he be ashamed of giving away his daughter to such a man when he himself is one who treats his wife like that and thinks he is righteous to do so?

He would only approve such actions from his son in law.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-10, 12:36

Abavi wrote:I cant think of Niranjan feeling bad for his daughter, the thought that women are doormats is deep rooted in his blood.

He belongs to a category which will shamelessly ask his Son in law to beat his own daughter to keep her in control. Why would he be ashamed of giving away his daughter to such a man when he himself is one who treats his wife like that and thinks he is righteous to do so?

Sure, but he looked uncomfortable.. what was making him so?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-10, 12:54

slmu wrote:
Abavi wrote:I cant think of Niranjan feeling bad for his daughter, the thought that women are doormats is deep rooted in his blood.

Suffering from constipation problem may be?  Rolling Eyes 

Now I know why Anjali makes sure there is enough Aloo in his meal.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-10, 13:02

Abavi wrote:
slmu wrote:

Suffering from constipation problem may be?   Rolling Eyes 

Is aloo good for constipation? never knew that

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-10, 13:19

slmu wrote:
Abavi wrote:
slmu wrote:

hey Shanthi dont make me talk green green...

gas formed when digestion of Aloo happens will make it easier  study 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-10, 13:22

Abavi wrote:
slmu wrote:
Abavi wrote:
slmu wrote:

You live and learn  :lol!: 

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-10, 13:25

slmu wrote:
Abavi wrote:
slmu wrote:
Abavi wrote:

You live and learn  :lol!: 

you also learn from life of others..  :geek: 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-10, 14:14

I felt, he was feeling awkward...to face low-status-relatives... I dnt knw much, but i think he is deep down ashamed,unsatisfied of a son-in-law like abhay...who asks help in this n that(indirectly) n roams around AM for that purpose...as he cant undo the alliance,that wil question his prestige n choice,he is in 'let it b' mode there...
I cant believe Niranjan loves jyoti..infact i believe, he cant love ne1 except hmself..he is incapable of loving..he seems guarding love for shlok cuz he is 'the heir' of the house...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-10, 14:27

Aasudi wrote:I felt, he was feeling awkward...to face  low-status-relatives... I dnt knw much, but i think he is deep down ashamed,unsatisfied of a son-in-law like abhay...who asks help in this n that(indirectly) n roams around AM for that purpose...as he cant undo the alliance,that wil question his prestige n choice,he is in 'let it b' mode there...
I cant believe Niranjan loves jyoti..infact i believe, he cant love ne1 except hmself..he is incapable of loving..he seems guarding love for shlok cuz he is 'the heir' of the house...

Hmm, ashamed of Abhay.. interesting angle. Why is Shlok the heir and not Varad?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-10, 14:33

slmu wrote:
Aasudi wrote:I felt, he was feeling awkward...to face  low-status-relatives... I dnt knw much, but i think he is deep down ashamed,unsatisfied of a son-in-law like abhay...who asks help in this n that(indirectly) n roams around AM for that purpose...as he cant undo the alliance,that wil question his prestige n choice,he is in 'let it b' mode there...

Hmm, ashamed of Abhay.. interesting angle. Why is Shlok the heir and not Varad?

that is still under the wrap shanti...he said sth like that in 1st or 2nd episode...i guess, that varat is not considered one for nt going on wth family business

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-10, 14:50

You make him sound like voldemort... But then Voldemort didnt have a heir...  bounce 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-10, 15:54

I have a confession I havnt seen any of the episodes for a long time... but Niranjan knew the reality of Jyoti before he sent her back, he knew wat had happened, and wat would happen...but he still sent her back, he also wasn't happy wen she came to stay indefinitely so he doesn't feel guilt..he expects the females to take wats dished and if reinforcements r required by belt then there is a reason...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-10, 18:46

Abavi wrote:

You make him sound like voldemort... But then Voldemort didnt have a heir...  bounce 

hahahaha... ROFL Vi...true that, Voldemort...so epic...
To top that, he looks same like voldemort too...plz somebody upload pictures of both...V can hav a good laugh..a deep one...haha

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-10, 18:55

sarra0 wrote:I have a confession I havnt seen any of the episodes for a long time... but Niranjan knew the reality of Jyoti before he sent her back, he knew wat had happened, and wat would happen...but he still sent her back, he also wasn't happy wen she came to stay indefinitely so he doesn't feel guilt..he expects the females to take wats dished and if reinforcements r required by belt then there is a reason...

Bang Bang Bang 

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-10, 19:00

There you go Vi, Sush.. not exactly comparable photos, but couldn't find too many options for NA.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-10, 19:24

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I have a confession I havnt seen any of the episodes for a long time... but Niranjan knew the reality of Jyoti before he sent her back, he knew wat had happened, and wat would happen...but he still sent her back, he also wasn't happy wen she came to stay indefinitely so he doesn't feel guilt..he expects the females to take wats dished and if reinforcements r required by belt then there is a reason...

Bang Bang Bang 

is that for me or Niranjan? lol

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-10, 19:26

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Bang Bang Bang 

Rest easy its for Niranjan  :lol!: 

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-10, 19:41

I felt NA was angry on Abhay....but still its hard 2 believe NA loves Jyothi

wat if he is like Slok n real.....he wanna make sure that all women n house r just puppets of men....but deep inside Slok s another person.....like that NA too thinks he doesnt care for his daughter as she is married now but still he is getting trouble n his innermind thnkng of his daughetr

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-12-10, 20:03

He may be having the feeling of being outsmarted by Abhay & his mother. He did not like the idea, that the duo have bettered him in abuse of others.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-10, 20:05

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Bang Bang Bang 

Rest easy its for Niranjan  :lol!: 

and big sigh of relief, wasn't sure if it was because I stopped watching lol...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:55

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum