Latest topics

Niranjan's reactions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Niranjan's reactions

Post by slmu on 2013-12-10, 20:09

anusha.cochin wrote:I felt NA was angry on Abhay....but still its hard 2 believe NA loves Jyothi

wat if he is like Slok n real.....he wanna make sure that all women n house r just puppets of men....but deep inside Slok s another person.....like that NA too thinks he doesnt care for his daughter as she is married now but still he is getting trouble n his innermind thnkng of his daughetr

That is true yes.. maybe he disliked the fact that jewelry was sold and not that his daughter was getting beaten up.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-10, 20:11

sameersaagar wrote:He may be having the feeling of being outsmarted by Abhay & his mother. He did not like the idea, that the duo have bettered him in abuse of others.

ROFL ROFL  you are so funny.. hating the fact they are better abuse  ROFL 

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-10, 20:11

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Bang Bang Bang 

is that for me or Niranjan? lol

Rest easy its for Niranjan  :lol!: 

and big sigh of relief, wasn't sure if it was because I stopped watching lol...

Yaar I've been watching in bits and pieces as well  :lol!: 

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-10, 20:22

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:I felt NA was angry on Abhay....but still its hard 2 believe NA loves Jyothi

wat if he is like Slok n real.....he wanna make sure that all women n house r just puppets of men....but deep inside Slok s another person.....like that NA too thinks he doesnt care for his daughter as she is married now but still he is getting trouble n his innermind thnkng of his daughetr

That is true yes.. maybe he disliked the fact that jewelry was sold and not that his daughter was getting beaten up.

may be that s a khandani jewellery and NA erked by the fact that his ancestors jewels was pwned :P 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-11, 11:56

slmu wrote:

There you go Vi, Sush.. not exactly comparable photos, but couldn't find too many options for NA.

thanks shanti...NA's SBS(Sasur Bahu Show) version of voldemort :-D

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-11, 13:32

Its hard to decipher him... when he talked to his dad photo he was leading shlok on

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-11, 13:35

zuzana wrote:Its hard to decipher him... when he talked to his dad photo he was leading shlok on

That's what I don't get.. how can an educated man like Shlok be led on by such rubbish parampara? Forget his hatred for Aastha.. if there was no Aastha in the picture, would he still be all for it? It simply does not make sense.

Here we all talk about the value of education and there they show educated people behaving like this.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-11, 14:53

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Its hard to decipher him... when he talked to his dad photo he was leading shlok on

That's what I don't get.. how can an educated man like Shlok be led on by such rubbish parampara? Forget his hatred for Aastha.. if there was no Aastha in the picture, would he still be all for it? It simply does not make sense.

Here we all talk about the value of education and there they show educated people behaving like this.

shanti, shanti hold on...education is not at all an issue here..n that is what i like abt this show aka agnihotris' parampara jaap...why go to shlok, niranjan himself is educated...DIN(founder) of at least 25 educational institutions...no, education is not the matter...it is al ignorance to education..it is al mentality of male supremacy...
Despite confusions n conflicts, i like that shlok who blind-loves n worships his father..it can help saving shlok to b idenfied as a hero later on...shlok want to trash aastha(his inhuman n male ego) but beyond that his father's words n wish is his shlok- mantra for life..he cnt luk beyond that nor he wants..i like ths aspect,though the show executes it nt impressive

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-11, 14:57

Aasudi wrote:
slmu wrote:

shanti, shanti hold on...education is not at all an issue here..n that is what i like abt this show aka agnihotris' parampara jaap...why go to shlok, niranjan himself is educated...DIN(founder) of at least 25 educational institutions...no, education is not the matter...it is al ignorance to education..it is al mentality of male supremacy...
Despite confusions n conflicts, i like that shlok who blind-loves n worships his father..it can help saving shlok to b idenfied as a hero later on...shlok want to trash aastha(his inhuman n male ego) but beyond that his father's words n wish is his shlok- mantra for life..he cnt luk beyond that nor he wants..i like ths aspect,though the show executes it nt impressive

Hmmm. .. yes it will play a part in turning him into a hero that's for sure.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum