Latest topics

In favour of Jodha

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In favour of Jodha

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-10, 15:22

Im surprised to see so many of our forum wasis lashing out at jodha's character.Infact I was a lil vexed too..

But,she loves and stands by her family. She has her self respect and she cannot stand someone playing with it...jalal was no saint. he had both political  and personal reasons in getting married to jodha. if he is softning towards jodha and jodha showing restraint doesnt mean jodha's actions to be termed as  wrong. after the incident of snatching of ratanpur killa, if jodha starts showing her love for him, it is something unrealistic and hard to understand

 In this track also all she was doing was trying to save a child from being raped and complained to her husband to do something. How was she supposed to know that things will escalate to this level.Even then Jo tried to stop Jalal for Talaq ...Jo  tried her best to convince him that he is above law so he doesn't need to talaq Ruq .. she also said whatever has already happened that can't be changed so he doesn't need to do this..Its Ruq's insecurity she went on accusing Jo for taking her place as begum e khas ..Jo was fine till Ruq called her back stabber and accusing Rajvanshi.Agar koi family ko blame karegi toh no one would tolerate i think .

And when coming to jo's dialogues to ruks to think about Tasneem and like gals situation..she is is telling dat she jus thought about those things in complaing d same to Jalal not about her way clearing to become begum-a-khass.I dont think she want ruks to think about tasneem nd give talaq to jalal.Rather she want her to understand jo's situation in giving that complaint.


Jodha's character always gets bashed the most, and before I understood why some people disliked her character because she was ungrateful and rude towards Jalal, but she's so much more mature now, but apparently that's too perfect. 

i never watched main female protagonist got hatred frm forum ppl..jodha is female protagonist of this show but till date how much jodha has gotten bash frm most of forum ppl,i don't think maham,adham or sharfu r ever gotten like jodha n ruq ki baath toh kuch aur hai apple of one's eye in this forum..ruq can shout on jalal but its so normal to ppl but if jodha talks loudly with jalal then it wl b how dare u jodha!

So Im confused as to why so much back lashing against her character.

PS: I m completely frustrated seeing the condition of forum therefore, if anyone feels offence with my comments then i can't do anything b/c i luv to say frankly whats in my heart.

Pavani Nirupam
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 108
Join date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-10, 15:30

Nice POV.

In my opinion, Both Jodha as well as Ruq needs to improve, I am falling for the maturity thats being shown by Salima.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by neha on 2013-12-10, 15:42

Hmm....I don't agree completely but some points are valid indeed. I have seen some real life incidences in which the wives were only one to suffer physically and mentally in forced marriages and though the husbands are now on good terms with them, the ladies could not forget the past completely!. I criticize her for the dialogues and bhashaans as sometimes it become unbearable to listen and difficult to interpret what exactly is she trying to say  :P . A little bit change in her dialogues and tone and the whole forum waasis will accept her with delight!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by malvikasharma89 on 2013-12-10, 15:52

Pavani Nirupam wrote:Im surprised to see so many of our forum wasis lashing out at jodha's character.Infact I was a lil vexed too..

But,she loves and stands by her family. She has her self respect and she cannot stand someone playing with it...jalal was no saint. he had both political  and personal reasons in getting married to jodha. if he is softning towards jodha and jodha showing restraint doesnt mean jodha's actions to be termed as  wrong. after the incident of snatching of ratanpur killa, if jodha starts showing her love for him, it is something unrealistic and hard to understand

 In this track also all she was doing was trying to save a child from being raped and complained to her husband to do something. How was she supposed to know that things will escalate to this level.Even then Jo tried to stop Jalal for Talaq ...Jo  tried her best to convince him that he is above law so he doesn't need to talaq Ruq .. she also said whatever has already happened that can't be changed so he doesn't need to do this..Its Ruq's insecurity she went on accusing Jo for taking her place as begum e khas ..Jo was fine till Ruq called her back stabber and accusing Rajvanshi.Agar koi family ko blame karegi toh no one would tolerate i think .

And when coming to jo's dialogues to ruks to think about Tasneem and like gals situation..she is is telling dat she jus thought about those things in complaing d same to Jalal not about her way clearing to become begum-a-khass.I dont think she want ruks to think about tasneem nd give talaq to jalal.Rather she want her to understand jo's situation in giving that complaint.


Jodha's character always gets bashed the most, and before I understood why some people disliked her character because she was ungrateful and rude towards Jalal, but she's so much more mature now, but apparently that's too perfect. 

i never watched main female protagonist got hatred frm forum ppl..jodha is female protagonist of this show but till date how much jodha has gotten bash frm most of forum ppl,i don't think maham,adham or sharfu r ever gotten like jodha n ruq ki baath toh kuch aur hai apple of one's eye in this forum..ruq can shout on jalal but its so normal to ppl but if jodha talks loudly with jalal then it wl b how dare u jodha!

So Im confused as to why so much back lashing against her character.

PS: I m completely frustrated seeing the condition of forum therefore, if anyone feels offence with my comments then i can't do anything b/c i luv to say frankly whats in my heart.



i totally agree wid u..jo has the right to retaliate after so much humiliation she has faced from rukaiyya...ppl say tat jo shud be considerate but whr was this consideration wen jo was being humiliated by both jalal and ruks n each n every opportunity  they wud get

malvikasharma89
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by malvikasharma89 on 2013-12-10, 15:54

jalal has feelings for her doesnt necessarily mean jo shud also have the same

malvikasharma89
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-10, 15:56

Pavani Nirupam wrote:Im surprised to see so many of our forum wasis lashing out at jodha's character.Infact I was a lil vexed too..

No,  Forumwasis are not lashing out at Jodha, but at the portrayal of Jodha


But,she loves and stands by her family. She has her self respect and she cannot stand someone playing with it...jalal was no saint. he had both political  and personal reasons in getting married to jodha. if he is softning towards jodha and jodha showing restraint doesnt mean jodha's actions to be termed as  wrong. after the incident of snatching of ratanpur killa, if jodha starts showing her love for him, it is something unrealistic and hard to understand.

 Jodha not reciprocating Jalal  is not considered a crime . She loves him or not loves him is her pre-rogative , No questions on that ..None expects her to fall in love with him  so early what one expects is a decrease in stiffness  ( the dialogue writer n the actor has to do something abt it cuz honestly speaking, I do not sense any closeness between Jodha and Moti either even though they are supposed to be beshtiees )

 In this track also all she was doing was trying to save a child from being raped and complained to her husband to do something. How was she supposed to know that things will escalate to this level.Even then Jo tried to stop Jalal for Talaq ...Jo  tried her best to convince him that he is above law so he doesn't need to talaq Ruq .. she also said whatever has already happened that can't be changed so he doesn't need to do this..Its Ruq's insecurity she went on accusing Jo for taking her place as begum e khas ..Jo was fine till Ruq called her back stabber and accusing Rajvanshi.Agar koi family ko blame karegi toh no one would tolerate i think .

And when coming to jo's dialogues to ruks to think about Tasneem and like gals situation..she is is telling dat she jus thought about those things in complaing d same to Jalal not about her way clearing to become begum-a-khass.I dont think she want ruks to think about tasneem nd give talaq to jalal.Rather she want her to understand jo's situation in giving that complaint.

Exactly, Pavani..Just as Jodha expects Ruqs to understand  her POV, we alo expect Jodha to understand the insecurity and the pain of  Ruqaiya and display a certain softness ( when Hameeda could understand, when Salima could understand and when even Maham could  sense the pain of Ruqaiyya and try in their own way to comfort her, the idea of Jodha lashing out is not  a pretty picture) , Jodha can go blast Ruqaiyya  anytime but when a woman is abt to get divorced one expects a lil bit of compassion for everything said and done, here is a woman whose life is about to get shattered  .. Jodha is a woman who is said to be compassionate ,understanding and dignified  .. A angry glare, a outraged outburst defending HER actions rather than serving to sooth Ruqaiyya  shows Jodha in a poor light ( director and creative must be faulted or the actor who has failed to bring out the essence of Jodha)

Jodha's character always gets bashed the most, and before I understood why some people disliked her character because she was ungrateful and rude towards Jalal, but she's so much more mature now, but apparently that's too perfect. 

On the contrary, Jodha displays zero maturity , she has to be kept grounded by Moti bai who speaks out the truth , who shows wisdom and practicalities which again puts Jodha in poor light .


i never watched main female protagonist got hatred frm forum ppl..jodha is female protagonist of this show but till date how much jodha has gotten bash frm most of forum ppl,i don't think maham,adham or sharfu r ever gotten like jodha n ruq ki baath toh kuch aur hai apple of one's eye in this forum..ruq can shout on jalal but its so normal to ppl but if jodha talks loudly with jalal then it wl b how dare u jodha!

Jodha has not been hated yet  but the way she is being shown has  got many of us frustrated . The other characters you have mentioned  are playing their roles perfectly but I sometimes feel that the creatives are confused with respect to Jodha, should she be the fiery, Rajput queen or should she be the social champion  or should she play the Harem games or should she be all three ..well,  In so far as I can say, They are trying Jodha to be all 3 and failing miserably .

Ohh Yes, Ruqaiyya can shout at Jalal even hit for she has stood by him thick and thin, has fought on his behalf.. we are yet to see Jodha doing that , don't we ?? so when she goes on Grihna mode without suitable cause, thn ofc ..it will be what the hell , Jodha?? :) 



So Im confused as to why so much back lashing against her character.

PS: I m completely frustrated seeing the condition of forum therefore, if anyone feels offence with my comments then i can't do anything b/c i luv to say frankly whats in my heart.

Heyy Hun, feel free to share your views and do not stop urself.. This is a forum and all views are welcome esp in Dhwani .. different views gives a wide picture and also leads to healthy discussion ..

M in Blue..

Hope u aren't offended, I like to debate and chat away esp on shows I like :) 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-10, 15:59

malvikasharma89 wrote:jalal has feelings for her doesnt necessarily mean jo shud also have the same

I beg to differ on that, Jalal has a kinship with her , its not yet progressed to love although he is getting there..while Jodha has just stepped away from Hatred circle and is in limbo .. He has become a amiable stranger to her..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-10, 16:03

neha wrote:Hmm....I don't agree completely but some points are valid indeed. I have seen some real life incidences in which the wives were only one to suffer physically and mentally in forced marriages and though the husbands are now on good terms with them, the ladies could not forget the past completely!. I criticize her for the dialogues and bhashaans as sometimes it become unbearable to listen and difficult to interpret what exactly is she trying to say  :P . A little bit change in her dialogues and tone and the whole forum waasis will accept her with delight!

@Bold That has been the whole problem, Neha .. Paridhi has a soft voice , nobody can disagree on tht but she has no modulations at all and somehow the dialogues do not produce the needed impact and on top of that is the length of the dialogues...Uff


I was feeling very bad for Jodha's character during last week's episode .. It was when Jalal admits that he hurt Jodha by making her his trophy .. There should have been pain, a bit of sorrow in Paridhi's face but unfortunately the face and eyes remained unmoved ..Paridhi does the Grihna well but is weak in bringing out nuanced acting or in showing subtle change of emotions ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by Akdha's on 2013-12-10, 16:13

Hi all,I have been a silent reader of this forum.And now wants to share something with all of you.(That why I have registered!)I have read all the above thoughts and some are great in my perspective.I too agree that BASHANS of Jodha are some what like hell what all these.But its her nature to tell everything clearly(May b she feels so,But its too heavy for me).In this situation everyone are supporting Ruqaiah.Even Jodha too.
Coming to softness point of view,haa everyone consoled ruqaiah in softway.Jodha on the otherhand couldnt do so because she is the one blamed by ruqaiah but nt HB,Salima etc.I think its the reason for missing of softness in Jodha's dialogues.

Akdha's
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-10, 16:18

NoRegrets wrote:Hi all,I have been a silent reader of this forum.And now wants to share something with all of you.(That why I have registered!)I have read all the above thoughts and some are great in my perspective.I too agree that BASHANS of Jodha are some what like hell what all these.But its her nature to tell everything clearly(May b she feels so,But its too heavy for me).In this situation everyone are supporting Ruqaiah.Even Jodha too.
Coming to softness point of view,haa everyone consoled ruqaiah in softway.Jodha on the otherhand couldnt do so because she is the one blamed by ruqaiah but nt HB,Salima etc.I think its the reason for missing of softness in Jodha's dialogues.

Hello.... NoRegrets??? it is a bit awkward to call u that!  :lol!: 
Welcome to Dhwani!
but do tell us how u would like us to address you...

true, about Ruqs putting Jodha on the defensive... so Jodha had to reason out herself... but there is some mistake somewhere... it is not wholly the character's flaw, I believe... the makers need to think long and hard on this one

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by Akdha's on 2013-12-10, 16:24

sonshine487 wrote:
NoRegrets wrote:Hi all,I have been a silent reader of this forum.And now wants to share something with all of you.(That why I have registered!)I have read all the above thoughts and some are great in my perspective.I too agree that BASHANS of Jodha are some what like hell what all these.But its her nature to tell everything clearly(May b she feels so,But its too heavy for me).In this situation everyone are supporting Ruqaiah.Even Jodha too.
Coming to softness point of view,haa everyone consoled ruqaiah in softway.Jodha on the otherhand couldnt do so because she is the one blamed by ruqaiah but nt HB,Salima etc.I think its the reason for missing of softness in Jodha's dialogues.

Hello.... NoRegrets??? it is a bit awkward to call u that!  :lol!: 
Welcome to Dhwani!
but do tell us how u would like us to address you...

true, about Ruqs putting Jodha on the defensive... so Jodha had to reason out herself... but there is some mistake somewhere... it is not wholly the character's flaw, I believe... the makers need to think long and hard on this one


Hii I am Sruthi..U can cal me sruthi.. :) 
I jus put the username like that Embarassed 
By the way I agree ur view point... bounce 

Akdha's
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-10, 16:29

NoRegrets wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
NoRegrets wrote:Hi all,I have been a silent reader of this forum.And now wants to share something with all of you.(That why I have registered!)I have read all the above thoughts and some are great in my perspective.I too agree that BASHANS of Jodha are some what like hell what all these.But its her nature to tell everything clearly(May b she feels so,But its too heavy for me).In this situation everyone are supporting Ruqaiah.Even Jodha too.
Coming to softness point of view,haa everyone consoled ruqaiah in softway.Jodha on the otherhand couldnt do so because she is the one blamed by ruqaiah but nt HB,Salima etc.I think its the reason for missing of softness in Jodha's dialogues.

Hello.... NoRegrets??? it is a bit awkward to call u that!  :lol!: 
Welcome to Dhwani!
but do tell us how u would like us to address you...

true, about Ruqs putting Jodha on the defensive... so Jodha had to reason out herself... but there is some mistake somewhere... it is not wholly the character's flaw, I believe... the makers need to think long and hard on this one


Hii I am Sruthi..U can cal me sruthi.. :) 
I jus put the username like that Embarassed 
By the way I agree ur view point... bounce 


Sruthi, it is...
and I am Appu!
we are a frank lot here at Dhwani... feel free to express yourself
have you been following this show from the beginning?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by Akdha's on 2013-12-10, 16:35

sonshine487 wrote:
NoRegrets wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
NoRegrets wrote:Hi all,I have been a silent reader of this forum.And now wants to share something with all of you.(That why I have registered!)I have read all the above thoughts and some are great in my perspective.I too agree that BASHANS of Jodha are some what like hell what all these.But its her nature to tell everything clearly(May b she feels so,But its too heavy for me).In this situation everyone are supporting Ruqaiah.Even Jodha too.
Coming to softness point of view,haa everyone consoled ruqaiah in softway.Jodha on the otherhand couldnt do so because she is the one blamed by ruqaiah but nt HB,Salima etc.I think its the reason for missing of softness in Jodha's dialogues.

Hello.... NoRegrets??? it is a bit awkward to call u that!  :lol!: 
Welcome to Dhwani!
but do tell us how u would like us to address you...

true, about Ruqs putting Jodha on the defensive... so Jodha had to reason out herself... but there is some mistake somewhere... it is not wholly the character's flaw, I believe... the makers need to think long and hard on this one


Hii I am Sruthi..U can cal me sruthi.. :) 
I jus put the username like that Embarassed 
By the way I agree ur view point... bounce 


Sruthi, it is...
and I am Appu!
we are a frank lot here at Dhwani... feel free to express yourself
have you been following this show from the beginning?

Hi Appu...Nice to hear this from you..
I have been following the show from Jodha-Jalal's marriage..
nd this forum from few days only dat too as a guest..


Akdha's
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-10, 16:41

My dear TM , i have said same thing in Tants thread ...i agree with Tants on Paridhi , she is not emoting well that could be one of the reason for confusion about her character ...Ruq is always insecure no one can help her with that ..she claims she can read his mind how come she failed this time ..What empathy one should have for a begum who can't relate to the issue like child marriage ..she doesn't deserve that audha she is so proud of....

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 3735
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by Akdha's on 2013-12-10, 16:46

cheena007 wrote:My dear TM , i have said same thing in Tants thread ...i agree with Tants on Paridhi , she is not emoting well that could be one of the reason for confusion about her character ...Ruq is always insecure no one can help her with that ..she claims she can read his mind how come she failed this time ..What empathy one should have for a begum who can't relate to the issue like child marriage ..she doesn't deserve that audha she is so proud of....


 Thumbsup 

(By the way what is TM and Tants means? Question 
I am a bit new to the forum..So I dont know the abbreviations and all)

Akdha's
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-10, 16:47

I totally agree with u pavani.....in forum many are saying anything about jo nd i disagree with them ya its true that she gives lots of bhasan but as shruti said its her nature....md she says for good

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-10, 16:50

TM- topic maker
Tanths= Tanthya... one of the members here... she is fun and frolic... in a tangy spicy kind of way

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-10, 16:52

Sorry if I hurt any of ur feelings...
Jus wanna share my perspective thats y I raised a topic like this..
I agree with some of the opinions that are raised here..
anyhow thanks for ur view points...

Pavani Nirupam
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 108
Join date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-10, 16:52

NoRegrets wrote:
cheena007 wrote:My dear TM , i have said same thing in Tants thread ...i agree with Tants on Paridhi , she is not emoting well that could be one of the reason for confusion about her character ...Ruq is always insecure no one can help her with that ..she claims she can read his mind how come she failed this time ..What empathy one should have for a begum who can't relate to the issue like child marriage ..she doesn't deserve that audha she is so proud of....


 Thumbsup 

(By the way what is TM and Tants means? Question 
I am a bit new to the forum..So I dont know the abbreviations and all)

Tants is me, My name is Tanthya and friends have shortened it to Tants  :) :) :) 

TM is Thread maker , that is Pavani who has opened this post ..we are happily chatting away in her thread ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-10, 16:54

cutie pai :-) wrote:I totally agree with u pavani.....in forum many are saying anything about jo nd i disagree with them ya its true that she gives lots of bhasan but as shruti said its her nature....md she says for good


Thank u Cutie pai... Heart 

Pavani Nirupam
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 108
Join date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by Akdha's on 2013-12-10, 16:56

Tanthya wrote:
NoRegrets wrote:
cheena007 wrote:My dear TM , i have said same thing in Tants thread ...i agree with Tants on Paridhi , she is not emoting well that could be one of the reason for confusion about her character ...Ruq is always insecure no one can help her with that ..she claims she can read his mind how come she failed this time ..What empathy one should have for a begum who can't relate to the issue like child marriage ..she doesn't deserve that audha she is so proud of....


 Thumbsup 

(By the way what is TM and Tants means? Question 
I am a bit new to the forum..So I dont know the abbreviations and all)

Tants is me, My name is Tanthya and friends have shortened it to Tants  :) :) :) 

TM is Thread maker , that is Pavani who has opened this post ..we are happily chatting away in her thread ..

Ohh thanks for the info..Tants  :) :) :)  Embarassed 

Akdha's
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-10, 16:59

Pavani Nirupam wrote:Sorry if I hurt any of ur feelings...
Jus wanna share my perspective thats y I raised a topic like this..
I agree with some of the opinions that are raised here..
anyhow thanks for ur view points...

Uff Pavani Yaar.. Nobody are hurt and I was very happy to see a differing view so that I could happily debate . In fact loved the time spent in ur thread  long hug 

Please feel free to share your views any time, My dear friend, hope you are not offended by my replies ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by Akdha's on 2013-12-10, 17:00

sonshine487 wrote:TM- topic maker
Tanths= Tanthya... one of the members here... she is fun and frolic... in a tangy spicy kind of way


Thnak u Appu... Dance 

Akdha's
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-10, 17:01

sonshine487 wrote:TM- topic maker
Tanths= Tanthya... one of the members here... she is fun and frolic... in a tangy spicy kind of way

I am distinctly getting a feeling of beiing hanging on the butcher's hook while my accomplishments and flaws are appraised critically  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-10, 17:01

there are two ways to being good...
1. u can go about it subtly, quietly in a dignified manner
2. u can give sermons upon sermons and bore those around you to pieces

no, Jodha may not be wrong... but she is going about it in a not so endearing manner

add to that... long dialogues, repetive dialogues, boring, monotonous dialogue delivery, indifferent acting...

It is NOT Jodha's fault...
but someone somewhere needs to sit up and take notice

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: In favour of Jodha

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:40


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum