Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 10th December 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 10th December 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-10, 19:17

Written update 10th December 2013 

The episode begins with Jalal and Ruq are together and Ruq is crying she is saying I want t spend this night with you , tomorrow we will part till morning I want to be your begum e khas ..

Salima is with Jo and sharing what she read in Ruq's letter ..Ruq comes there with her malika yeh kahs mohar and gifts that to salima tells her after her she can use these mohar ..then she request shalima to leave her lone with Jo so Salima leaves , Ruq tells Jo salima is older than you has more experience and understand Harem's kanoon better than you she is the right person to be given Mallikay khas audha ..then she asks Jo to make her dressed for the night because its her last night with Jalal she wants her t decorate her room and make her as beautiful as she herself looks , Jo has tears and feeling very bad for Ruq says i never wanted this to happen Ruq begum , Ruq accuses her says its a  lie ..she says you always wanted to become  begum e khas then Jo cries and says no that is not true .. Ruq asks her to fulfill her wish and leaves her alone Jo is feeling very bad and decides that she will do something to stop her from leaving Jalal..

Jo is  thinking about the aawam's blessing for Jalal on his birthday , Jo comes to jalal's room the guard tells her she is not allowed to go inside ..she doesn't listen and goes inside Jalal is busy with his weapons and says you shouldn't have come here Jo begum , she says I want to says something do you remember your birthday gift aawam blessed you they loved you ..why don't you prove that AK is the actual culprit to  aawam they will start loving you again ..you have to do something so that saap bhi mar jaye and lathi bhi naa tute..How about Ruq addressing to aawam they loved you both and can't see their Mallika leaving them ..Jalal seems hopeful ..

Jalal comes to Ruq and tells her he has an idea by doing that it will not be their last night together ,, he says you have to address to the aawam and tell your side of the story , blame AK that way they will become against AK ...Ruq agrees ..Jalal thinks hope Jo's this idea will help them come out of this difficult situation .. 

Jalal calls Atka khan and asks him to inform the awwam that Ruq wants to speak to them ..the news  spread everywhere , Resham comes running and informs the same to MA she become worried ..

Ruq is going to address the aawam and meets Jo , she says all your plan has failed i am going to do something after that I will never separate from jalal , she threatens  her to take revenge , Jo has that little hope in her eyes ...

Ruq address the awam and talk about the new by Jalal and tells its benefits how it will make their 's life better .. Then she says but since she got married in a tender age AK questioned this law,  to do the justice Jalal decided to give me talal ..he wants his praja should respect the law so to do that he  is  doing this  .. so I would request you respect him for this , aawam starts revolting against AK they discuss among st them self that its all because of AK they have to give talaq to their wife..after this their happy family will be destroyed . ..All become very angry and starts screaming for AK to come out ..

MA .  Jo , Jalal , Atka khan all were watching the whole incident , MA become very worried and comes running to AK , she  stops him form going out of her room ,,Ak is furious and says he is not scared of anyone and can handle aawam all by himself .. MA makes him sit and tells him that its not a good ides to talk all this you should calm down ..he realizes what his mother is talking ..Then she hides him inside a secret room and asks him not to come out till she calls  him .. She asks Resham to keep an watch over him ..

MA comes to a window to check the situation out side Killa .Jo is also in a window next to her watching the crowd  going mad against AK and demanding him to be handed over to them ..They throw a stone which hits MA on her head she starts bleeding ..Jo sees that and helps her bring her inside the mahal ...

there Jalal is talikng to Atka khan about the situation , they are thinking what should be done in this kind of situation , Atka kahn tells his security guy to tighten the Mahal security so that the angry crowd should not enter the mahal . Jo comes to them with MA , Jalal panics seeing his badi Ammi like that and says enough I will not tolerate this .and goes out with MA .

Precap : Deewan e aam Jalal announces that he decided that he will handover AK to the aawam .MA seemed shocked and scared ...

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-12-10, 23:58; edited 7 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 10th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-10, 19:35

Live Updates 10Dec13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-10, 19:53

The episode begins with .... Jalal hugging a broken Ruks .. She thanks him for the journey from Nikah upto talaq he really looked after her n indulged her .. Thanks him for all the beautiful memories he had given her 

Tomorrow they would be separated .. She requests him to stay with him so that she could face him .. She would not live with out him . They hug passionately .. Jalal too cries

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-11, 00:41; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-10, 19:59

Salima is telling Jo about that emotional letter to Jalal how moving it was .. Salima then informs ruks wanted to speak to them .. 
That she was leaving the palace ... She hands over the begum e khaas ka mohur
She then speaks to jo alone .. Salima leaves ..

Ruks then tells jo that salima was superior in age and experience ... So she had handed over her mohur(Royal seal) o Begum E khaas  to her

Then she tells jo to decorate her room for the last night she was going to spend  with jalal .. She tells jo to deack her up for the last night she would spend with jalal

Because it was all because of jo jalal was giving talaq to ruks
Jo weeps that she never wanted ruks to be seperated from jalal .. Ruks orders her to wipe out the tears and not to pretend to be innocent .. And beautify her for her last suhaag raat with her husband
Jo then vows to prevent all this ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-11, 00:43; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-10, 20:05

Jo is walking down the corridor and remembering her gift to jalal on his birthday

Jo loks for jalal finds him at armoury ..
She is warned against entering that place
She enters in spite of that .. Jala is angry to see her there ...
Jo reminds him of birthday gift to him ....
She asks him to prove to every one that AK was the culprit ... So that all awaam starts loving him again
She tells him do something .. Saanp bhi mar jaye lathi bhi na tootey ..
Tell Ruks to address the awaam and put her point of view before them

Jalal  then goes to Ruks and tells her that he had a plan by which this will not be their last night together
Ruks had to speak to the awaam as if saying good bye before leaving .. Then put forth her views emotionally and let the awaam support her and go against AK

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-11, 00:45; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-10, 20:07

Jalal orders Atgah khan to spread the word around that Ruks was going to address the awaam .... all royalty and courtiers should be in attendance ...
Atgah agrees

Ruks warns jo that if her plan failed and she was separated from Jalal she would make sure Jo would suffer much more pain that Ruks was going thru  & Take her revenge ...

MA is informed by resham that ruks was addressing awaam MA is wondering what might ruks have in mind

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-11, 01:01; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-10, 20:14

Ruks addreses the awaam about the new law against child marriage
.. How shehenshah was going to follow this rule himself and how he was going to give her talaq to her
how she was going to talaq shehenshah in keeping with his wish and rule
But the entire awaam starts revolting against SK that he was a traitor for separating their fav begum from their shehenshah

In his room AK is furious that the awaam was against him and revolting against him .. There is shouts AK murdabaad ... MA tries her best to stop him .. But je refuses as he was not a coward he could face any crowd .. MA the gives him her kasam amd hides him warns him not to come out .. As the entire awaam is turned against SK n is demending his blood .. They want SK to be handed over to them
Atgah khan is preparing for the security of the fort

Citizens talk that they were very happy with their wives ... why should they talaq their wives because of AK

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-11, 00:46; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-10, 20:17

MA gets hit by a stone that the awaam throws at the palace demanding AK

Hameeda tells jalal that his rule had created furore in the awaam .. This was not right ...

Jalal is angry to watch his badi ami hit by angry awaam
He wants to speak to awaam .. Hameeda warns him against it and does not permit him .... Adressing the awaam during this revolt

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-11, 00:47; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-10, 20:20

Precap for tomorrow ...

In DEK jala is informing AK that he had decided to hand him over to the awaam . Who would decide what to do with him ...

(. Jala tries to supress his smile
AK ke pairon taley zamen khisak gayi  .. Jo is very happy .. The other begums watch on with various expressions ... With contempt at AK )
 ROFL

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-11, 00:52; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-10, 20:32

Hope jo's plan plays according to her ways.

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-10, 20:35

I think that no talaaq will happen

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-10, 20:37

stupendous!!

:lol!: 

Two good things came off - Adham hiding and Maaham getting hit.

Okay ... nastiness aside - That was near brilliant shatranj ki chaal.

Seeing the precap - the judgment is only for Adham, not for the Talaq. It seems the Talaq's already been cancelled in the night.

Maaham has seen a premonition of things to come for her son - if she is really wise, she'll make amends. But ... that is doubtful.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-10, 20:38

Like the way MA was begging AK to leave.
NOW the story has a nice twist from jo, after a long time WAITING!!!!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-10, 20:40

--sumana13-- wrote:Precap for tomorrow ...

In DEK jala is informing AK that he had decided to hand him over to the awaam . Who would decide what to do with him ...

AK ke pairon taley zamen khisak gayi  .. Jo is very happy .. The other begums watch on with various expressions ... With contempt at AK )
 ROFL 

Awesum precap manu !! :P  :P  I am yet to watch the episode but reading your updates I am sure the episode is full with melodrama. Meri taraf se bhi Adham Khan Murdabaad  :*lol*: 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-10, 20:43

Really yagavarthini.. I too liked it very much...
Its so nice to see things happening like this ...

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-10, 21:09

cutie pai :-) wrote:I think that no talaaq will happen

Of course Jenny .. He can never part with his child hood companion whom he values so much ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-10, 21:12

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Precap for tomorrow ...

ROFL 

Awesum precap manu !! :P  :P  I am yet to watch the episode but reading your updates I am sure the episode is full with melodrama. Meri taraf se bhi Adham Khan Murdabaad  :*lol*: 

I join you and Awaam in screaming Adham Khan Murdabaad ...
 :*lol*: :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-10, 21:15

The talak did not happen..Ruks was very much in the DEK/DEA and seemed very much calm and composed. All's well that ends well.. Too much melodrama for a useless track. The good part is we got to see Ruks' acting prowess and some adorable hugs from Jalal. Ruks has openly threatened Jodha that she will make her life miserable. Will be interesting to see how this plays out between Jodha and Jalal and Ruks.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-10, 21:24

Pavani Nirupam & sumana13

Ruks & jalal going to be together!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥
I am so happy, jo 's plan going in wise and a planned way
NO WORDS , SPEECHLESS !!!!! over jo's idea - quite interesting today
Never thought jo will come up with this kind of idea
I think she has started her game together with ruks & jalal (but without hurt anyone but only the culprit)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-10, 21:51

What an anti-climax!

So Jalal didn't have any plan up his sleeve.  He looked like an idiot for the first time in the full stretch of the show!

The great warrior who never lost a battle in his life, the great diplomat who brought most of Hindustan under his control, the shahenshah known for his brilliance, acumen, fighting spirit and smartness was at sea as to how to solve this problem.

Why the build up of I wont let you down to HB

Apne Shahenshah par yakeen karo to Ruqaiya

As though he had a plan B, C ready!!!

He actually had no plan at all!!!!!His intelligence  and brilliance ghaas charne chali gayi.
Even this simple solution that of addressing the people that any dimwit could suggest could not be thought of by the Emperor!!   He was flummoxed looking helplessly from the window!

Is it Akbar or his dwarpalak that we are talking about?

Why does Jalal's ability have to be degraded to upgrade Jo's?

Today for the first time in the entire 125 episodes I was SO DISAPPOINTED IN JALAL.

Even Rajat couldn't save Jalal today!

Atga Sahib and co were fussing around like first time warriors! As though they don't know to handle situations.

Aise hi hota raha to Asli Akbar apne Maqbara se utkar CVs ka sar zaroor Qalam kar dega.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-10, 22:14

Sandhya, I am not going to be surpirsed if Jo rejects him when he makes advances after receiving her "love letter". What a shame that she has to give such a great shahenshah ideas to save his marriage with ruks. Jodha begum ka itna bhi mat taarif kijiye aur Akbar ka audha itna neeche mat kijiye..CV's are you listening. What the heck. My sympathies with Rajat.. What a lallu ram they have made him out to be. Paridhi does not know to potray soft emotions.. When ruks threatens her, her acting is so pitiable.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-11, 00:58

yagavarthini wrote:Pavani Nirupam & sumana13

Ruks & jalal going to be together!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥
I am so happy, jo 's plan going in wise and a planned way
NO WORDS , SPEECHLESS !!!!! over jo's idea - quite interesting today
Never thought jo will come up with this kind of idea
I think she has started her game together with ruks & jalal (but without hurt anyone but only the culprit)

I am so happy Yaga I cant tell you yaara .... Jo has come up with a very god plan .. let the Awaam handle AK Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang 
 :D%%: Party1 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-11, 00:59

Pavani Nirupam wrote:Really yagavarthini.. I too liked it very much...
Its so nice to see things happening like this ...

This calls for Jasn E khaas in Dhwani forum too  party4 party4 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-11, 14:03

Manu, I have a problem uploading a new post. The font is reduced ant size when it appears on screen. Please help

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-11, 14:11

sandhya wrote:Manu, I have a problem uploading a new post. The font is reduced ant size when it appears on screen. Please help

sandhya try clicking on the editor button and see if it works...its the last one above the reply box

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:01

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum