Latest topics

A letter to Shehenshah

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A letter to Shehenshah

Post by neha on 2013-12-10, 22:45

Dear Jalal(Show wala not the real one), 

Where are you ? Is your brain on vacation or are you too tired to take care of your sultanate on your own ? I am daring to ask you because you were totally clueless today. I still can't believe you were going to divorce ruqu for real and you had no plan to save your marriage of years. Why did you waste my weekend? yes you heard it right. I have wasted my precious weekend in thinking about what your plan could be and see what I have got today?  No . Ruqu was so right in troubling the soul of Jannat-E-Ashiyani as she knows you better than us!!!  bounce  bounce  She knew this somewhere inside that you are ACTUALLY divorcing her for that stupid leechad Adham Khan's so called justice!!. You were spontaneously ready to spend this last night with her but were not thinking of ways to solve this matter. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears  Shocked  Shocked.
     You are doing nothing apart from giving kisses and hugs to your wives and now you are on your way to turn majnu and get rejected in the upcoming track ? Please save yourself! Save your dignity! and run away from this harem,else we forum waasis will rename this forum as Teen Deviya (Ruq-Jo-Salima) who are doing better politics than you. One thinks she controls your brain, other is luring you after her and before the third wise one makes any attempt to turn you more useless leave this show, Yes leave it for your own good, they are not giving you new clothes, you are jobless with no wars and conquests ,you find your only duty as guarding the harem and solving its conspiracies, you don't have any good advisers around and even people like Adham Khan are making fool out of you! Such a shame it is!. 
     Please don't degrade my childhood hero Akbar The great so much. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  If you can't justify this braveheart's character then just leave it. You and your CVs are making a fun of his wisdom, his great deeds and his Mughal sultanate.He don't deserve this. You better stop humiliating him else I will stop watching this show. 

Your Sincere Viewer.
                                                                                                    :cry:  :cry:

P.S : I know you can't read but ask one of your teen deviyan to read it for you.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: A letter to Shehenshah

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-11, 00:57

I just blurted out my disappointment in the update thread as  soon the episode got over.

I wish to post it here and add a few other thoughts as well.

What an anti-climax! The worst episode of the 126 aired so far.

So Jalal didn't have any plan up his sleeve.  He looked like an idiot for the first time in the full stretch of the show!

The great warrior who never lost a battle in his life, the great diplomat who brought most of Hindustan under his control, the shahenshah known for his brilliance, acumen, fighting spirit and smartness was at sea as to how to solve this problem. He was at his worst, worse than his declaration to abdicate for the sake of his  vachan to his mahaan begum.

Wonder what to make of I wont let you down to HB
Apne Shahenshah par yakeen karo to Ruqaiya
As though he had  plans B, C ready!!!

He actually had no plan at all!!!!!His intelligence  and brilliance ghaas charne chali gayi.
Even this simple solution that of addressing the people that any dimwit could suggest could not be thought of by the Emperor!!   He was flummoxed looking helplessly from the window!

And he actually meant when said that all weddings since his and ruqaiyya's stand nullified. He did mean to risk the lives of all those girls for one Tasneem.
What injustice in the name of justice!!!!!!!!!

And he was actually lamenting - riyaya ki dua kaam nahi aye!!!!!
Unbelievable.
Is it Akbar or his dwarpalak or sevak that we are talking about?

Why does Jalal's ability have to be degraded to upgrade Jo's? To adorn Jo with a golden halo to match her dangling jewellery?????

Today for the first time in the entire 125 episodes I was SO DISAPPOINTED IN JALAL.

Even Rajat couldn't save Jalal today!

Atga Sahib and co were fussing around like first time warriors! As though they don't know to handle situations.

This track is worse than Kaala kapda, neela vomit one. Atleast that was wound up fine. But here,  Akbar's character has been butchered and his abilities insulted to redeem Jodha.

We thought that with this track Akbar was born. But no they are burying Akbar and his glory in the name of 'Hamara heroine mahaan'. What the brilliant thinker and valiant soldier and great achiever couldn't solve in 2 days, our Jo solved in a split-second. Hamari heroines mahaan.

So, today madam mahaan has told him to solve his problem. Soon she will teach him law making, siyaasat, fighting wars, and then eating, sleeping, speaking and finally breathing - 'Shahenshah aap is prakar phulkar shwaas nahin le sakthe'. Prior we will have the Shahenshah say - 'riyaya ki dua bhi kaam nahi aayee jodha begum. hum is kele ko khaa nahin paa rahe hain' and Jo will come up with a brilliant idea to eat the banana. Hamari heroines mahaan.

Aise hi hota raha to Asli Akbar apne Maqbara se utkar CVs ka sar zaroor Qalam kar dega.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-11, 01:08

sandhya wrote:

We thought that with this track Akbar was born. But no they are burying Akbar and his glory in the name of 'Hamara heroine mahaan'. What the brilliant thinker and valiant soldier and great achiever couldn't solve in 2 days, our Jo solved in a split-second. Hamari heroines mahaan.

So, today madam mahaan has told him to solve his problem. Soon she will teach him law making, siyaasat, fighting wars, and then eating, sleeping, speaking and finally breathing - 'Shahenshah aap is prakar phulkar shwaas nahin le sakthe'. Prior we will have the Shahenshah say - 'riyaya ki dua bhi kaam nahi aayee jodha begum. hum is kele ko khaa nahin paa rahe hain' and Jo will come up with a brilliant idea to eat the banana. Hamari heroines mahaan.

Aise hi hota raha to Asli Akbar apne Maqbara se utkar CVs ka sar zaroor Qalam kar dega.

@ Blue ....

@ pink ...
 :*lol*:  :*lol*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-11, 03:41

Hilarious. Good one. Jallu ab uska pallu pakadke ghoomtha phirega. Hamaari Mahaan heroine usko janwar se insaan banane ki chakkar mein lagi hai.

I want to see the Jalal who pulled off the Ratanpur ka kila episode. Where art thou, Jalalludin Mohammed Akbar

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-11, 05:28

Can we give jo a little light, after too much controversy on her character,
CV has just made a twist
I know you all disappointed, when

-'-'-'-'-'Jalal's ability have to be degraded to upgrade Jo's?'-'-'-'-'-'-'

What's wrong at least for once jo to be mahaan?

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-11, 07:46

yagavarthini wrote:Can we give jo a little light, after too much controversy on her character,
CV has just made a twist

Why not? She can be mahaan inspite of jalal's smartness and intelligence 
Not at the expense of jalal's smartness and intelligence
It is just that the situation was contrived to highlight jo ; so jalal was made to look like a dumb fool! It is against the character of jalal portrayed so far! 

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-11, 11:17

yagavarthini wrote:Can we give jo a little light, after too much controversy on her character,
CV has just made a twist

Hi Dear, I am not bashing Jodha this time for being mahaan, the make-her-mahaan process doesn't bother me much now. I am disappointed for Jalal's character being degraded in this whole process of giving justice to tasneem. Remember Jalal is the Shehenshah here, if he makes any mistake his family and his awaam will suffer more than him. He is the only surviving male of this mughal sultanate with no brother and son around, so it is solely his responsibility to take care of his royal ladies as well as the riyaya. If he is clueless and cannot find a solution on his own then khan baba's teachings are nothing but a wastage. HB and Khanbaba have spent their entire lives to make Jalal capable of taking care of this sultanate of Babur-E-Aazam. If he can save Jodha from drowning and committing suicide because he considers it his khandaan's insult then how can he divorce Ruqaiya? Isn't it his khandaan's tauheen? He told MA no matter what happens he will never let any begum turn away his harem. Ruqaiya is a timurid princess before his Malika if he can't give justice to his family then how can he prove himself to be a worthy king ? It is more like 'Jo ghar nahi sambhal sakta wo desh kya sambhalega'. Jodha has already done her share by dragging his attention towards the situation of women, it was utterly his job to solve the matter. See though Jodha is now quite active in DEK/DEA she is a rajput lady and if you have ever noticed the starting episodes, no rajput lady was ever present in the darbaar except the two occasions where there was an announcement to make.It is mughal custom of royal ladies being present in court behind the purdah, rajput ladies did not have this much liberty, then from where all of a sudden Jodha got this siyasi gyaan and giving solution to a king who from the age of 14 is active in politics? These small things should not be missed out in the whole process of making her a worthy queen. Look at the movie for example Jodha was absent from the politics and court but her dignity was maintained throughout and it was Jalal who made the decisions which got him the title Akbar. 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-11, 16:47

:*lol*: ROFL 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down