Latest topics

Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-11, 11:30


Anita Hassandani
Anita Hassanandani, who tied the knot with entrepreneur Rohit Reddy in October, is back to what she does best — acting. This time she will be seen portraying a grey character in Ekta Kapoor's latest offering 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein'.

"I play Shagun, Karan Patel's ex-wife, in the serial. It's something that I have never done before and is one of the most exciting opportunities I've got. I'm glad Ekta thought I could pull it off. Her's is not a negative character, but situations make it look grey. She is a simple small-town girl aspiring to be a model. But she is forced to marry instead. She feels she deserves a better life and a better looking and better off guy," said Anita, who started shooting on Sunday.

The actress will be seen portraying the role in pretty saris and hairdos. Ye Hai Mohabbatein, based on Manju Kapoor's novel, Custody, stars Karan Patel and Divyanka Tripathi in the lead.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by slmu on 2013-12-11, 12:34

TFS.. looking forward to her entry :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-11, 12:44

Tfs, isn't he meant to b well off or rich? interesting to c her entrance

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by slmu on 2013-12-11, 12:45

sarra0 wrote:Tfs, isn't he meant to b well off or rich? interesting to c her entrance

Maybe he became a rich CEO after the marriage broke down?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-11, 12:48

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Tfs, isn't he meant to b well off or rich? interesting to c her entrance

Maybe he became a rich CEO after the marriage broke down?

could b,, he threw himself into work and reached the heights he did...may have been the best thing that happened to him lol...thou i would expect a better house.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by slmu on 2013-12-11, 12:50

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Tfs, isn't he meant to b well off or rich? interesting to c her entrance

Maybe he became a rich CEO after the marriage broke down?

could b,, he threw himself into work and reached the heights he did...may have been the best thing that happened to him lol...thou i would expect a better house.

well he was whining about the house yesterday.. telling the guy on the phone that he has been asking his dad to sell up and move

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-11, 13:14

I always felt she suited a role of the vamp...she looks perfect for the grey character

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by slmu on 2013-12-11, 13:17

zuzana wrote:I always felt she suited a role of the vamp...she looks perfect for the grey character

Haven't seen her.. looking forward to it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-11, 13:19

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Tfs, isn't he meant to b well off or rich? interesting to c her entrance

Maybe he became a rich CEO after the marriage broke down?

could b,, he threw himself into work and reached the heights he did...may have been the best thing that happened to him lol...thou i would expect a better house.

well he was whining about the house yesterday.. telling the guy on the phone that he has been asking his dad to sell up and move

lol i like it, attention to detail..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by slmu on 2013-12-11, 13:21

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Maybe he became a rich CEO after the marriage broke down?

could b,, he threw himself into work and reached the heights he did...may have been the best thing that happened to him lol...thou i would expect a better house.

well he was whining about the house yesterday.. telling the guy on the phone that he has been asking his dad to sell up and move

lol i like it, attention to detail..

Yes that was good :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-11, 13:52

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Maybe he became a rich CEO after the marriage broke down?

could b,, he threw himself into work and reached the heights he did...may have been the best thing that happened to him lol...thou i would expect a better house.

well he was whining about the house yesterday.. telling the guy on the phone that he has been asking his dad to sell up and move

lol i like it, attention to detail..

they want the hero to meet the middle class heroine..nice

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-11, 14:18

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

could b,, he threw himself into work and reached the heights he did...may have been the best thing that happened to him lol...thou i would expect a better house.

well he was whining about the house yesterday.. telling the guy on the phone that he has been asking his dad to sell up and move

lol i like it, attention to detail..

Yes that was good :)

c it doesn't take much to make us happy.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-11, 14:20

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

could b,, he threw himself into work and reached the heights he did...may have been the best thing that happened to him lol...thou i would expect a better house.

well he was whining about the house yesterday.. telling the guy on the phone that he has been asking his dad to sell up and move

lol i like it, attention to detail..

they want the hero to meet the middle class heroine..nice

something has to play cupid...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by slmu on 2013-12-11, 14:21

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

well he was whining about the house yesterday.. telling the guy on the phone that he has been asking his dad to sell up and move

lol i like it, attention to detail..

they want the hero to meet the middle class heroine..nice

something has to play cupid...

the kid's not enough?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-11, 14:25

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

well he was whining about the house yesterday.. telling the guy on the phone that he has been asking his dad to sell up and move

lol i like it, attention to detail..

Yes that was good :)

c it doesn't take much to make us happy.

 :*lol*: ...if it doesnt look illogical then we are happy

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-11, 14:50

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

lol i like it, attention to detail..

Yes that was good :)

c it doesn't take much to make us happy.

 :*lol*: ...if it doesnt look illogical then we are happy

egg-actly...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-11, 15:31

sarra0 wrote:Tfs, isn't he meant to b well off or rich? interesting to c her entrance

Raman was just an employee in the company earlier but worked his way to become CEO i guess after marriage..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Anita to play ‘grey’ role in her next TV soap

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:16


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum