Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 11th December 2013 c

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 11th December 2013 c

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-11, 19:27

Written update 11th December 2013 

The episode begins with Jo is infoeming Ruq that janta is very angry they threw stone on MA and she is hurt and bleeding , please talk to janta you can only stop them and calm their anger , Ruq says now its all started why you are so much in hurry to send me off ..She says I think you should talk to Jalal janta would hear him 

Jo runs to Jalal she requests him not to go and meeet janta anything can happen ..he doesn't listen to her and moves , Atka khan also tries to stops him but he doesn't listen 

Jalal talk to janta and says who hurt my badi ammi , I will not tolerate this it is about my family ..if you all are that angry you can hurt me with stone they says please change this law one of them says I am an old man at this age can't  talaq my wife ...Jalal says i am going to do the same to Ruq they say you should not do that ,,its all because of AK  hand him over to us , Jalal says i will let you all know my decision tomorrow 

Ak is going out and palns to take Tasmeen with him , his men informs him its not safe for him to go because Janta is very angry and it can be very dangerous for you he screams saying he is not scared of janta , he was about to go out MA stops him and tells him not to go out he is still adamant to go out she takes him out and shows how angry janta is they can do any harm to him ..she says you are  not going out .

Dewaan e aam everyone is present , AK comes Jalal tells him after thinking a lot and discussing with Ruq i decided to hand you over to Janta , MA cries and request Jalal to change his decision , she pleads him saying he is my child please don't do this forgive him , Jalal says you know because of him Ruq has to go thorugh so much ,, MA tries to defend AK and says he never had this intention to separate you and ruq , MA cries and asks AK to says he didn't have this in his  mind ...

AK says the same thing... Jalal is very angry...AK says I only wanted to marry Tasmeen ..Jalal says I know what you are but you should be grateful that because of badi ammi you have given a chance , now I would like Ruq to punish you because of you she had to go through so much ..Ruq comes and tells Jalal you are the right person to take decide his punishment , Jalal says Ak has to resign and no more a  subedar , he says  you are not allowed in Deewane aam and khas basically he take away  all his power and says you will live like a commoners .. then he orders  Atka khan to put him behind bar ..MA is speechless ..AK is furious and under arrest ...

Jalal comes out of his Mahal and addresses Janta says after going to the all aspect of this case..here are the details ..Atka khan reads the law ..AS per this law no one can marry a girl below 14yrs old and this not applicable on what has all ready happened ..so He is not going to Tala Ruq begum ..Aawam become happy and asks what about AK did he punished him for his bad intention .. Jalal informs he has taken back the subedari from him and sent him behind Bar ..

MA is with Reshem she asks him how long it take to make one farman she says more than a day ..MA realizes that this was all planned ..She says all were involved Ruq , Jo and Jalal they have decided this much before and played this game ..MA is very angry on JO and says why i feel all this could happened because of her ...

Precap: Ruq is with Jo and tells her Jalal told her it was becuase of her effort and Idea their Talal did not happen .. She says after this my opinion has changed about you , She gives her a gift ..JO is smiling.

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-12-11, 21:38; edited 5 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 11th December 2013 c

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-11, 20:07

live update 11th December 2013 ...

The episode begins with Jo is informing Ruq that janta is very angry they threw stone on MA and she is hurt and bleeding , please talk to janta you can only stop them and calm their anger , Ruq says now its all started why you are so much in hurry to send me off ..She says I think you should talk to Jalal janta would hear him 

Jo runs to Jalal she requests him not to go and meeet janta anything can happen ..he doesn't listen to her and moves , Atka khan also tries to stops him but he doesn't listen 

Jalal talk to janta and says who hurt my badi ammi , I will not tolerate this it is about my family ..if you all are that angry you can hurt me with stone they says please change this law one of them says I am an old man and i have an order to talaq my wife ..at this age ..Jalal says i am going to do the same to Ruq they say you should not do that ,,its all because of AK  hand him over to us , Jalal says i will let know my decision tomorrow ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-12-11, 21:40; edited 3 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-11, 20:13

Ak is going out and palns to take Tasmeen with him , his men informs him its not safe for him to go because Janta is very angry and its can be very dangerous for you he screams saying he is scared of janta , he was about to go out MA stops him and tells him not to go out he is still adament to go out she taqkes him out and shows how abgry janta so he is not going out .

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-11, 20:22

Dewaan e aam everyone is present , AK comes Jalal tells him after thinling a lot and discussing with Ruq i decised to hand you over to Janta , MA cries and request Jalal to cahnge his decision , she pleads him saying he is my child please don't do this forgive him , Jalal says you know because of him Ruq has to go thorugh so much ,, MA tries to defend AK and says he never had this intension to saperate Jalal and ruq , MA cries and asks AK to says he didn't have this in my mind ...

AK says the same thing Jalal is very angry he says I only wanted to marry Tasmeen ..Jalal says I know what you are but you should be greatful that because of badi ammi you have given a chance , now I would like Ruq to punish you because of you she had to go through so much ..Ruq comes and tells Jalal you are the right person to take decide his punishment , Jalal says I will take Malwa ' subedari and you are not allowed in Deewane aam and khas basically he take away  all his power and says you will live like a commoners .. then he orders  Atka khan to put him behind bar ..MA is speechless ..AK is furious and under arrest ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-11, 20:30

Jalal comes out of his Mahal and addresses Janta says after going to the all aspect of this case..he are the details ..Atka khan reads the law ..AS per this law no one can marry a girl below 14yrs old and this not applicable on what all ready happened ..He is not going to Tala Ruq begum ..Aawam become happy and asks what about AK Jalal informs his subedari is taken form him ..and sent him behind Bar ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-11, 20:35

MA is with Reshem she asks him how long it take to make one farman she says more than a day ..MA realizes that this was all planned ..She says all were involved Ruq , Jo and Jalal they have decided before and played this game ..MA is very angry on JO and says why i feel all this could happend becuase of her ...

Precap: Ruq is with Jo and tells her Jalal told her it was becuase of her effort and Idea their Talal did not happen .. She says after this my opinion has changed about you , She gives her a gift ..JO is smiling

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-11, 20:38

Dear friends Sumana is busy this evening and had requested me to do LU ... I know her updates are fantastic ...even i am missing that ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-11, 20:57

Awesum Job Cheena  Thumbsup . I loved reading your updates.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-11, 21:17

neha wrote:Awesum Job Cheena  Thumbsup . I loved reading your updates.

Thanku  so much Neha  Embarassed ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-11, 21:33

Am on the way to my hometown and missed the episode. Trusted you or manu to give the update.  Thanx cheena.

Expecting your detailed description tomorrow and the day after as well.

Dekha, kaha na,the whole objective behind the track is to give jo a halo

What has her plan achieved that Jalal couldn't do in DEK or take people's opinion in the DEA? Only MA's sar thod.
He could have punished AK for his gustaaki two days ago itself and called the awaam to DEA and secured their opinion himself.  Why this ruqaiya talaaq drama and why this jo-to-the-rescue drama? HHM!!! (Hamari heroine mahaan)

The mughal sultanate extends beyond the awaan that collect near the mahal. Doesn't it?  Funny, they are never considered!

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-11, 22:03

Finally watched the episode but I want a sensible episode tomorrow if Jallu is going to be back on the track. Anyways did MA used Jodha's marham for her bleeding forehead ?  :P  :P  There was not even a bandage in DEK. I mean she is superfast even in recovering from injuries  :lol!:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-11, 22:52

Thanks for the lu cheena.....the precap was awesome loved it

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-11, 23:32

sandhya wrote:Am on the way to my hometown and missed the episode. Trusted you or manu to give the update.  Thanx cheena.

Expecting your detailed description tomorrow and the day after as well.

Dekha, kaha na,the whole objective behind the track is to give jo a halo

What has her plan achieved that Jalal couldn't do in DEK or take people's opinion in the DEA? Only MA's sar thod.
He could have punished AK for his gustaaki two days ago itself and called the awaam to DEA and secured their opinion himself.  Why this ruqaiya talaaq drama and why this jo-to-the-rescue drama? HHM!!! (Hamari heroine mahaan)

The mughal sultanate extends beyond the awaan that collect near the mahal. Doesn't it?  Funny, they are never considered!

Hi Sandhya :) enjoy your stay .. puccka me and Manu both will be there with our respective updates ..

yes I agree ..Jo bani MAHAN ....Don't know about history you never know this all  ekta maiya ke kitchen ka kamal ...  :lol!: 

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-11, 23:35

neha wrote:Finally watched the episode but I want a sensible episode tomorrow if Jallu is going to be back on the track. Anyways did MA used Jodha's marham for her bleeding forehead ?  :P  :P  There was not even a bandage in DEK. I mean she is superfast even in recovering from injuries  :lol!:

:lol!::lol!: true i was wondering same actually her costume is like a bandage on top of that one more  naaah is liye MA must have refused to wear it  :lol!: 

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-11, 23:40

cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks for the lu cheena.....the precap was awesome loved it

Hi Cutie pai :) you are welcome ..I think Ruq is doing all drama ... :P  

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 01:08

I just got back Sugar .. and you did an awesome job buddy ...
 hug1  Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-12, 06:15

Not bad , ice maiden I

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Innisai on 2013-12-12, 08:38

They showed that Jo gave idea to Jalal to use the Awaam to sort out Talaq issue at the last minute. But MA realises dat it takes more than a day to prepare official notice and so it was all well planned before time.
Does that mean that JO has started thinking like Jalal in solving political issues ? One more reason for the story to show why she is closer to JA's heart than Ruqs ? Is Jalal coming of age or Jo ?

Innisai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum