Latest topics

QUBOOL HAI 18TH MARCH -EPISODE ANALYSIS

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QUBOOL HAI 18TH MARCH -EPISODE ANALYSIS

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-18, 23:17

THE REAL BILLO RANI PLEASE STEP FORWARD

The revelation of the Billo Rani was not a shock to me. Tanveer who was a childhood friend of Asad, came into the scene after Razia the witch made a phone call.

From the time of her entry she tried her best to try and create a distance between Asad and Zoya.

What was shocking was the real face, her eyes. It is quite scary. Did she have two different eyes from young or it was recent? If she did not have it from young then how come Asad and his family not comment on her eyes?

What was the reason for her to betray the trust of Asad and his family? Why did she want to take revenge? Have the eyes have something to do with it.

Razia, contacted her when she wanted the doll from Asad’s house. So she was keeping tabs on Asad and all those connected with him.

After the Court hearing which gives a verdict that Rashid is innocent, Tanveer meets Razia.

Razia, gives her money for the work, but Tanveer tells it was not a easy job to get people out of the house. Zoya spoiled whatever she planned and she tells recalls the cylinder incident. She was the one responsible for opening the cylinder. She was going out of the house when she bumped into Zoya and could not go out due to the hurt leg. So since she was present in the house she did not want to die with the rest of them. So she alerted Dilshaad about the gas leak. So one plan failed.

The second was that she made Zoya make Asad Satay Chicken knowing fully well that Asad had serious allergy. She wanted them to take him to the hospital so that she could have the place to herself. But Zoya had given Asad the injection to Asad and spoils her second plan.

The third plan was how she did not allow Dilshaad to talk to the gardener and when she saw the doll, she changed the microchip.

She gives the original microchip to Razia and Razia burns it. Now I have my own doubts as to whether Tanveer has given a wrong chip to Razia. What was the reason for Tanveer to behave like this?

What do you think will happen next?
Will Zoya help Dilshaad in getting the evidence to save Rasid?
Will Ayaan really end up marrying Humeria?
Who is the maid who goes by the name of Billo Rani? What is she doing in that house?

Please share your views on this episode.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBOOL HAI 18TH MARCH -EPISODE ANALYSIS

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-19, 01:55

Next : Asad will romance Tanveer.
Zoya will try but will get distracted by Asad Tanveer romance.
No Ayan might get engaged but not the actual marriage... We might see another Qubool Nahi hai...
The maid is just a maid, a red herring to keep us confused.

Anu...Thanks or the analysis... Just tried to share my thoughts on the last 4 points.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-19, 07:48

Shesherkobita wrote:Next : Asad will romance Tanveer.
No Ayan might get engaged but not the actual marriage... We might see another Qubool Nahi hai...

Anu...Thanks or the analysis... Just tried to share my thoughts on the last 4 points.

Sabi, You are welcome. So you have change your DP. What do you think is the reason why Tanveer to revenge?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-19, 08:11

Anu....this Billo Rani made me LOL like anything....So Tanveer now actually gets into the Khan house with no target...now ....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-19, 08:41

Vidhya,

I think she has something against that family. Just for money she would not have done such dangerous acts. The money Razia gave her was not enough for her to kill people. Another thing there is no guarantee that the microchip which Tanveer gave Razia was the real one. So let us see who and what she wants.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-19, 11:21

Thanks for the analysis Anu.......i am happy they dint drag this tanveer mystery for the viewers......:) :)

and finally the closure of the doll happened..uff she has been there for the past one month.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-19, 11:32

pollyanna wrote:Thanks for the analysis Anu.......i am happy they dint drag this tanveer mystery for the viewers......:) :)

and finally the closure of the doll happened..uff she has been there for the past one month.....

Pallu, thanks for the appreciation. I dont think the doll story has ended. Tanveer I bet has giving the wrong microchip to Razia. I wonder what she is doing it. What compelled her to act against Asad, was it revenge?

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-19, 11:35

anurao66 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Next : Asad will romance Tanveer.

Sabi, You are welcome. So you have change your DP. What do you think is the reason why Tanveer to revenge?

Yup... That's Pankhuri... Hmmm Tanveer... I think it's only money... Reason being the way 4 Lions handle villains... How cruel was Shayam only to lust after Khushi? He was ready to kill his wife, Saale sahib and did succeed in killing his own baby...
So Tanveer just came for the money... and all the OTT criminal activity is for sensationalism by PH...and now she serves the purpose of "love interest" of Asad... He will try to marry her the way Arnav tried to marry Lvanya...in some illogical way this is supposed to bring Asad and Zoya together... And am I lapping up this crazy plot? You betcha... I love this nonsense plot of QH cream
I love how wacky QH is and still can make me feel intrigued abt what's gonna happen tomorrow... Just being honest...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-03-19, 11:46

Oh so Tanveer is in cahoots with Razia all for the sake of money .. hmm.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-19, 12:05

slmu wrote:Oh so Tanveer is in cahoots with Razia all for the sake of money .. hmm.

Yes she is not leaving so soon... She will prove to be the nasty woman behind traditional clothes... An eye opener for Asad... See, one of his biggest hurdle to accept Zoya is the fact that she is a non traditional Muslim woman... She wear jeans and didnt change into traditional clothes for a prayer session..etc etc... I like Zoya character as I have seen this struggle regarding clothes in conservative homes... ( clothes is just one issue, zoya says whatever comes to her mind, goes to cricket matches without chaperon, gets into fights with men) ... Asad is immensely attracted to her but thinks she is misfit for his family... The truth is ..his mom is very progressive minded ... Would love to have Zoya as a Bahu ... It's Asad who is the most conservative in the family.. He is also OCD ( obsessive about cleanliness ) and Zoya is a slob... Sorry turned it into a chat thread, Anu.... Trying to give some background info to Shanthi..

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-03-19, 12:08

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:Oh so Tanveer is in cahoots with Razia all for the sake of money .. hmm.

Yes she is not leaving so soon... She will prove to be the nasty woman behind traditional clothes... An eye opener for Asad... See, one of his biggest hurdle to accept Zoya is the fact that she is a non traditional Muslim woman... She wear jeans and didnt change into traditional clothes for a prayer session..etc etc... I like Zoya character as I have seen this struggle regarding clothes in conservative homes... ( clothes is just one issue, zoya says whatever comes to her mind, goes to cricket matches without chaperon, gets into fights with men) ... Asad is immensely attracted to her but thinks she is misfit for his family... The truth is ..his mom is very progressive minded ... Would love to have Zoya as a Bahu ... It's Asad who is the most conservative in the family.. He is also OCD ( obsessive about cleanliness ) and Zoya is a slob... Sorry turned it into a chat thread, Anu.... Trying to give some background info to Shanthi..

Thanks for this Sabi, how very straight-laced of Asad. So I guess the real mystery is why Tanveer is out to do the dirty on Asad's family.

How did the dad get declared innocent without the doll??

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-19, 12:19

slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Thanks for this Sabi, how very straight-laced of Asad. So I guess the real mystery is why Tanveer is out to do the dirty on Asad's family.

Ayan ( Asad's half brother) sold Shireen's ( Rashid's second wife) land ( property) to bribe the policeman who dropped the case ( this is far fetched.. Cases don't get dropped so easily but then in SE Asia bribe and criminals getting off is NOT unheard of either).

Ayan needed a signature from Razia's husband ( Toya Abbu / Siddiqui) as Shireen's land was legally bound by a NOC by Toya ( NOC no objection certificate). Razia gave him the signed paper to Ayan, in return he has to marry her daughter Humaira... NOC, Marry Humaira all these are tricks to keep Rashid's family under servile dominance by Razia ( bcos Razia killed someone 17 yrs ago but blamed it on Rashid)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-19, 12:57

Shesherkobita wrote:

Yup... That's Pankhuri... Hmmm Tanveer... I think it's only money... Reason being the way 4 Lions handle villains... How cruel was Shayam only to lust after Khushi? He was ready to kill his wife, Saale sahib and did succeed in killing his own baby...
So Tanveer just came for the money... and all the OTT criminal activity is for sensationalism by PH...and now she serves the purpose of "love interest" of Asad... He will try to marry her the way Arnav tried to marry Lvanya...in some illogical way this is supposed to bring Asad and Zoya together... And am I lapping up this crazy plot? You betcha... I love this nonsense plot of QH cream
I love how wacky QH is and still can make me feel intrigued abt what's gonna happen tomorrow... Just being honest...[/quote]

Sabi@ Bold: Count me in dear...... :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-19, 13:10

Sabi, long hug Heart

Please go ahead and tell the whole run down of the show. After all we want new members to get interested in this crazy story. I liked you comparing Tanveer, with Shyam. But for me he is Razia, who will go to any extent to get her work done. Even to the extent of compromising her own daughter to save herself. Well, she is the love interest who gets married to Asad and he finds out she is not what she is supposed to be according to the original story.

Zoya I think will get married to Ayaan for a short period just so that she can stay back in India for her quest. Ayaan will get back at Razia by marrying Zoya instead of Humeria. So this is my interpretation of what is going to happen but it will be subject to TRP ratings.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-19, 13:15

Anu, Tanveer is not getting married to Asad ....as per the story released earlier in Zee.....Asad will get to know her true face before the marriage and will call off the wedding.....now will it be the ONLY reason to call off the nikaah is yet to be seen.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-19, 13:18

Shanthi,

How did the dad get declared innocent without the doll?

That bit is a bit strange. He has proof that Rashid did murder even though it was the wrong one. Why did he not tell the judge new evidence has been found and convicted Raashid is a mystery? Ayaan the son of his second wife will sell some property and bribe the policeman. So Raashid has been declared innocent. Ayaan will be blackmailed, by Razia into marrying her daughter only then she will allow him to sell the property.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-19, 13:21

pollyanna wrote:Anu, Tanveer is not getting married to Asad ....as per the story released earlier in Zee.....Asad will get to know her true face before the marriage and will call off the wedding.....now will it be the ONLY reason to call off the nikaah is yet to be seen.......

Pallu,

Sorry I got that bit wrong. So he finds out her true nature and calls of the wedding. Well, when only will they conducted Nikhat's wedding? For Zoya and Ayaan I bet will get married.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-19, 13:54

Shesherkobita wrote:

Its an interesting convo going on here so allow me to put my two cents too

Im Muslim and a very religious Muslim who follow most of the commands of God I feel so. I wear clothes which u now said as traditional . but im not traditional and im modern . in Islam when it comes to dressing there is no traditional and modern dress but in whatever you wear, you keep the modesty and it should not be revealing, it should not be body hugging and those who follow this rule are now termed as traditional. Wearing hijab doesn’t mean that they are following rules. Not at all. Wearing jeans doesn’t mean you are breaking it. Not at all. if that is in good way , if its not figure hugging you can. I wear hijab to cover my head and Im doing as per following My Gods commands. But that doesn’t mean tha tim conservative and not modern . Im modern in thoughts and my behavior and in my thinking. Then about dressing of other women folks in QH is we go by Islamic rule, none are following this and that might be difficult for them too. Why asad is so adamant for zoya to shed jeans and top when there is no difference between dressing of dilsahd and zoya . yeah in my eye both are same. No one following the rule. So its same for me. When they are showing it in form of traditional and modern clothes, it is like hypocrisy for me. Bas

Sorry have you guys understood what I was trying to say. I hope u have. There are no traditional and modern clothes in Islam only clothes which keeps women’s modesty . clothes in any form yar.

I have deviated from topic but just wanted to give some info on dressing that’s all. I feel asad will defo will not understand tanu till last minute and might arrange for wedding. I don’t like asad’s thinking about zoya at all. he is truly wrong . but only time will make him understand. Then about ayan –zo marrige- nahi khuhda I don’t want that to happen
affraid

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-03-19, 15:50

Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Ayan ( Asad's half brother) sold Shireen's ( Rashid's second wife) land ( property) to bribe the policeman who dropped the case ( this is far fetched.. Cases don't get dropped so easily but then in SE Asia bribe and criminals getting off is NOT unheard of either).

Ayan needed a signature from Razia's husband ( Toya Abbu / Siddiqui) as Shireen's land was legally bound by a NOC by Toya ( NOC no objection certificate). Razia gave him the signed paper to Ayan, in return he has to marry her daughter Humaira... NOC, Marry Humaira all these are tricks to keep Rashid's family under servile dominance by Razia ( bcos Razia killed someone 17 yrs ago but blamed it on Rashid)

Well, more logical than some of the other stuff we see. Razia killed some lady in that doll factory right?? I think I saw that episode where they showed Rashid setting fire to it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-03-19, 15:54

Anu, hugs.

Shami, interesting point of view.. I do understand, clothes which keep a woman's modesty is what counts.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-03-19, 15:57

slmu wrote:Anu, hugs.

Shami, interesting point of view.. I do understand, clothes which keep a woman's modesty is what counts.
thanks yar

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-19, 18:52

Shammi,

Im Muslim and a very religious Muslim who follow most of the commands of God I feel so. I wear clothes which u now said as traditional . but im not traditional and im modern . in Islam when it comes to dressing there is no traditional and modern dress but in whatever you wear, you keep the modesty and it should not be revealing, it should not be body hugging and those who follow this rule are now termed as traditional. Wearing hijab doesn’t mean that they are following rules. Not at all. Wearing jeans doesn’t mean you are breaking it. Not at all. if that is in good way , if its not figure hugging you can. I wear hijab to cover my head and Im doing as per following My Gods commands. But that doesn’t mean tha tim conservative and not modern . Im modern in thoughts and my behavior and in my thinking. Then about dressing of other women folks in QH is we go by Islamic rule, none are following this and that might be difficult for them too. Why asad is so adamant for zoya to shed jeans and top when there is no difference between dressing of dilsahd and zoya . yeah in my eye both are same. No one following the rule. So its same for me. When they are showing it in form of traditional and modern clothes, it is like hypocrisy for me. Bas

Sorry have you guys understood what I was trying to say. I hope u have. There are no traditional and modern clothes in Islam only clothes which keeps women’s modesty . clothes in any form yar.

I have deviated from topic but just wanted to give some info on dressing that’s all. I feel asad will defo will not understand tanu till last minute and might arrange for wedding. I don’t like asad’s thinking about zoya at all. he is truly wrong . but only time will make him understand. Then about ayan –zo marrige- nahi khuhda I don’t want that to happen

You do not have to be sorry, what you said is a very valid point. Asad is insisting on girls wearing Salwars . It does not mean that such a girl is pious. The purity of a person is in the mind and soul and not in the clothes they wear. It is not only in Islam but all other religions face the same problem. Razia and Tanveer are fully clothed from head to foot just like Haseena Bi. But they are not good at heart. This generalization is just hypocritical. This is a part of the learning process of Asad, when he comes to know the real truth of Tanveer ad Zoya. I really thank you for your insight into this which I had no idea about.This is a forum for discussion. So yours was a very valid one.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-20, 02:41

[quote="slmu"][quote="Shesherkobita"]
slmu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Well, more logical than some of the other stuff we see. Razia killed some lady in that doll factory right?? I think I saw that episode where they showed Rashid setting fire to it.

I know what you mean Shanthi... More than logic, it's trying to be intelligent... I think the cliffhangers they have are quite intriguing... You know who is going to come out as Victor but just don't know HOW...

The popular theory is that Razia killed Zoya's mom by stabbing ( while chanting - you took what's Rightfully mine")... The guessing is based on .the fact that Zoya has a burn mark on her hand. she came to Bhopal from NY to look for her dad who just disappeared when she was young. The other popular theory is that Toya Abbu ( Razias husband) might be Zoya's dad.
Rashid was already being blackmailed r forced to do Rzia or Toyas dirty work 17 yrs ago. He was asked to set fief to the factory ( don't know why) and razia had placed the body there. So rashid thinks he accidentally killed someone in teh factory by the fire.

One of the dolls had the recording which states that Razia and Toya killed that woman ( they were discussing it while it got taped). rashid had given the doll as a gift to Najma ( Asad's sister) when she turned 1. Tanveer changed the tape where it now says that Rashid did kill that woman. All in all Asad is taken for a ride... H is the most Buddhu character blinded by hatred for his dad for deserting them. S glad you are even bothering o read this... Love you for that...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-20, 04:31

clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

affraid

Shami... Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings... I wrote "Traditional" to make it easier for Shanthi to understand the context... Shalwar Kurta are depicted as the dress for modestly in Indian serial... Like khushi vs. Lavanya.... Khushi is the more spiritual one with modest attire... But I know exactly what you mean... There is a lot of misunderstanding when it comes to clothing especially in muslim women...

I think QH is trying to portray that Libaas can be deceptive... One should not judge by what one wears... Thank you for your reply... Loved it that you could discuss it here... This forum makes it easier to voice your opinion...

Hope this makes you feel a little better... I am a Muslim in America (that evokes the most fear in all here) I am stopped at every airport because of my surname, KHANdaker. I could be in a bikini and it wouldn't matter.....Humor has been my salvation.... I chat with the officers, joke about how bad their football team is, shake hands and part amicably..

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-20, 11:16; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-03-20, 06:42

Anu thanks for under the scalpel look.. So the current mystery is unravelling to create a new one?

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum