Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 12th December 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 12th December 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-12, 19:24

written Update 12th December 2013 ....

The episode begins with Jo is lost doing puja after puja she turns and surprised to see Hameeda standing there with all Baandis , Jo offers prasad to her and says you are here why didn't you call me to your room ? Hameeda says What you have done is really great ..because of you a good kanoon is made  ..Jo says its all because of shahnshah who could understand the problem and made  this kanoor for awwam's well-being Hameeda says he started beleving you , Jo says even I have lot of faith and respect for him Hameeda teases her by saying why didn't you say this to any one .JO says I did , jost now told you  ..both smiles ..

Jalal is sitting alone hears payal's sound , he says  aayie begum i could not spend night with you and also  could not sleep the  whole night and after that aapke hatho se malish would do wonder , Jo is confused she picks up the oli and starts doing tel malish , Jalal is surprised to see Jo doing malish and he thought it was Ruq begum , he says you have a very soft hand that means you have never done this before she says in fact that is just opposite , My dadisa use to love tel malish by me ..then Jalal says ok then you it Jor lagake ..Ruq comes there Jo moves away , RUq says I hope I didn't disturb your special moment ..Jo leaves ..Ruq says I can see you growing fondness for her Jalal says its not like that ..then he tells her how its all her idea to give AK to awam and save their marriage , Ruq is surprised and feels guilty that she misbehavebe with her where as JO saved her form Talalq , Jalal tells her that she should go to JO and talk everything will be Ok ..

MA orders Resham that make sure AK gets hardest punishment , Resham asks why is she doing this to her won son , MA says that is because that proves I am loyal to Mughal sultanat and also if I punish then no one else will do that ..then says hookm Ki tamil ho ..Resham runs away saying Ji hoozur .

Ruq comes to Jo says taqliya all baandi's leave ,Jo says I think you are angry with me Ruq says No I am not , I had MU you didn't know it was  you who saved my marriage ..I am thanklful that  I am still with my mehboob ,  Jo says i have no hard feeling its is all Ok Ruq begum , Ruq gifts her a box and asks her to open, JO opens  it,  it is Diamond Ruq  asks do you like this gift , JO says  i respect the feelings behind the gift  I would always keep it with me , Ruq says I will also not forget that you saved my marriage..JO ties a raksha dhaga as return gift to Ruq ,  both hug and Jo is in tears Ruq says why are you crying , Jo says never though you would love me one day ..Ruq says she always loved her well wishers ...

Saifu is admiring a painting of Jo ..the painetr says its done He says you should get prize for this beautiful gift and cuts his thumb .and says after this you can never make this beautiful painting ..Saifu thinks looking at JO 's painting Jalal has snached everything he wanted he take oath to destroy Jalal and get Jo ..

Saifu joins hand with abumali , both decide to destroy Jalal ..Atka khan comes to know about it and informs Jalal , Jalal orders that before they strike his solder should strike they do the same and capture Saifu ..He is been brought to DEK Jalal asks why did he do that with JO , saifu says that because he hates Rajvanshis and didn't want him to marry Jo and he still desn't respect her as Begum , Jalal says only he can decide who can be his begum ..then he says now you will get punishment for both sajeesh and gaddari and rders Atka khan to put him in kaalkothari for life time ..

Munim khan is promoted to  a big position in Mughal sultanat , MA thinks its AK who is been promoted and awarded by Jalal she day dreams about it and becomes very angry and sad when she realizes that its was just her dream..

Jo comes to Bakshi bano who is crying , the moment she sees JO comes to her saying I know he won't be able to ascape form bhaiya's solders ..I just want to know is he fine Jo nods ..then Bakshi thaank Jo for coming to her at the time she feels very scared and lonely ..

Resham comes to MA and informs her that AK is shocked in blood and asks why did she do this to him , MA says that is because i didn't want anyone else to punish him now go and kill that solider who hit Ak with kode ..MA becomes very sad after saying that and cries ..She thinks its all because of JO she curses her thinks  will take revenge one day ..
she will do something that will brake Jalal's trust on JO ..

Precap : JO is with Moti in her room asks her to bring a paper and a pen , she thinks of writing a thanking letter to Jalal ..jalal receives that letter and asks MA to read it , MA thinks this is a right opportunity to do something which will make Jo fall in jalal's eye ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-12-12, 21:10; edited 3 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 12th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 19:44

Live Update 12dec13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-12, 19:53

Seems sumana is back today......thank u Sumana...waiting for ur LU...

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 19:53

The episode begins with .... Jo doing puja .. Along with all bandies and unknown to Jo  Hameeda bano is there too ..
After puja Jo is surprised to see Ammi jaan ....she offers her prasad .. Hamz thanks Jo for her contribution in  changing kanoon .. Jo passes all the credits to shehenshah ..that he did it for all the awaam that she just provided him the impetus ... He did the entire thing  ... That hameeda should praise and thank Shehenshah for all that happened ...
That she had started believing him n trusting him now
Hams was happy Jalal  too was trusting her and she hoped their differences would disappear all together ... She blesses Jo with smile n tears

She asks Jo if she had thanked Jalal .. Jo denies .. Hameeda tells Jo to thank Jalal on behalf of Hameeda and herself ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 01:04; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 19:56

Jalal is sitting in his room ... Jo comes there probably to thank him as advised by Hameeda ....

Jalal hears the  payal .. He tells her that he could not spend time with her last few days . Tells her he wanted to get maalish by her ..Jo is  hesitant but begins to do it .jalal instantly realiss it is not ruks hand as it was very nazook ....
Then he discovers that it is not Ruks it is Jo
Jalal and Jo get into a friendly talk ..
 Starry Love 

As she continues doing the tel maalish of the royal head ...... Ruks comes there and is jealous /annoyed at Jo -Jalal closeness

Ruks says ..."bahut khoob jalal nazdikeeyan bad rahi hai jodha sey !!!...."

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 01:05; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 19:58

Jala tells her that he thought it was ruks bybthe sound of payal
Ruks then warns him of being close to the one who was the cause of their almost talaq
Jala then remives her galat fehemi that their talaq was prevented by jo's intelligence ...
Ruks is guilty of behaving badly with jo she rushes to seek forgiveness ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 01:05; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 20:03

MA goes to prison and orders lashes to AK to prove that she was close and loyal to Sultanat ....... And to save AK. From other's punishments ...

Ruks comes to meet Jo in her room  .. Ruks is very happy that she was not like what she thought .. That she was the one who prevented their talaq with jalal she had brouhg her h gift for not seperating her from her lover ..
Jo is very happy thet tuks was not against her any more

Jo looks at the diamond .. Jo says that any gift given from the heart was always precious whether it was flower or a diamond

Jo then gives return gift as per parampara of Amer .. A pavitra dhaga on Ruks right hand ..
Jo is in tears of happiness with Ruks acceptance

Ruks says she always loved her well wishers .... she does adaab n leaves

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 01:06; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 20:07

Sharifuddin is admiring a painting of jodha begum ...
Sharifuddin then chops off the fingers of the painter .. So that he could not paint another one
Sharifu then vows to get jodha for himself and destroy jalal .... He joins hands with abul maali  .....
Both were brothers in law of Jalal ...  

This news of their attacking moghul sultanat  by AM and sharifu.. Is received by Atgah khan ... He informs jalal who passes orders with out wasting any time ..

Munim khaan leads the Moghul army  .. There ghamasan yudh takes place ..abul maali escapes but sharifu is captured and brought to jalal

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 01:07; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 20:12

In DEK captured sharifuddin is brought in chains ... Atgah khaan presents him after orders from jalal
Jala asks him why he poisoned jo
Sharifu says he hated rajwanshis .. He did not want rajwanshi to be  a moghul  sultanat ki begum
Jalal replies that who would become the begum of moghul sultanat was to be decided by shehenshah not a subedaar sharifuddin ..
He orders him to be stripped of all posts and imprisoned until further orders as to decide his punishment .. As he had proved himself to be a traitor of the sultanat

Munim  khaan is praised for his services and winning the war for moghil sultanat .. He is fauji maamlaat ki waazir tainaat kartey hain

All rise in the DEK as a pagdi is placed on his head .... He promises to lay down his life for the sultanat and does salaam

MA fakes a smile as she dreams of her son AK in his place .. But her dreams are shattered and she is in tears and looks sad ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 01:09; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 20:15

Baxi banu is in tears .. Jo comes to meet her ... Baxi hugs her bhaabhi ..
She tells she was sure sharifuddin had to be captured by jalal some time or the other how far could he have run ! ,
Even she was part of ghinona harkat ..
She thanks jo for her visit and for informing her about her shohar ....
She did not want to meet sharufu shebis intears

In MA's  room Resham  informs that in the prison AK was covered in blood ... MA asks if her orders were being followed .... MA is in tears she orders Resham to ensure  that the soldier who had hit her son AK to be killed .
She curses jo for being the cause behind her son's sufferings .. She vows to take her revenge from Jo ...for taking first. Haneeda then Jalal and now  Ruks on to her side ... 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 01:09; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 20:20

Precap for tomorrow ....In her room Jo is happily telling Moti to get  her kaagaz and kalam as she wanted to write paigam for shehenshah ... She would write down what she could not tell him herself ...

In his room Jalal asks MA why had she brought paigam for him as she knew he could not read .. He requests her to read it aloud for him ....
MA thinks that this was the right time to take her revenge from Jo As she unfolds the royal letter ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 01:10; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-12, 20:32

Nice episode.......loved jo nd ja scene aww....wow today ruks nd jo looked like best friends forever.....now i get to know that it was ma in that misunderstanding about the letter.....

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 20:33

cutie pai :-) wrote:Nice episode.......loved jo nd ja scene aww....wow today ruks nd jo looked like best friends forever.....now i get to know that it was ma in that misunderstanding about the letter.....

I think what, ever MA does .. Jo and jala would deffo give us lots of romantic moments yaara ..
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-12, 20:35

Ya agree....

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-12, 20:36

Omg...how jalal ask MA to read the letter
from jodha...as he stated previously that
miyya biwi ka mamla so he asked Salima to read
out the letter...but y not now....
And how that letter came in MA's hands...
I don't think jodha will give that letter to MA...

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 20:45

cutie pai :-) wrote:Ya agree....

Sharifu and Ak imprisoned ... Baxi banu exiled ...villains out of the way excapt MA. .. Koi nahin filhaal she is acting the cupid ... Heart  Heart 
Now is time for Romance ..
 Dance  Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-12, 20:46

I think now MA want to immerse herself in the hot soup,
so she can join her son AK,
another betrayer like BB & cheapuddin?

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 20:47

Pavani Nirupam wrote:Omg...how jalal ask MA to read the letter
from jodha...as he stated previously that
miyya biwi ka mamla so he asked Salima to read
out the letter...but y not now....
And how that letter came in MA's hands...
I don't think jodha will give that letter to MA...

Am sure she had acquired it or tricked it from Moti bai or other baandi being the wazir E aaliya
 Bang Bang 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-12, 21:21

When trust & ♡ comes together,
there will always be something or someone to draw a gap between jo & jalal ,

Pls ,hoping for lengthy romance scenes for jo & ja, not another PROBLEM!!!!!
CV Don't ruin my bubbles!
(Impatient of WAITING!!!! - getting Disappointed fast)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 21:49

yagavarthini wrote:When trust & ♡ comes together,  
there will always be something or someone to draw a gap between jo & jalal ,

Pls ,hoping for lengthy romance scenes for jo & ja, not another PROBLEM!!!!!
CV Don't ruin my  bubbles!
(Impatient of WAITING!!!! - getting Disappointed fast)

Am floating in those love bubbles too 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-12, 22:09

Thanks for the update cheena and manu

Once more anyone speaks of jodha's intelligence, I'll scream.

Finally jalal canceled retro application of the law and punished AK. 
Couldn't he have done it 3 days ago himself?

I think they have rushed with so much story today so that viewers forget the total lack of logic and sense in the track.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-12, 22:58

sumana13

Both of us in the same boat, I
New improvement In jo , massaged jalal without having her ghrain mood

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 23:54

yagavarthini wrote:sumana13

Both of us in the same boat, I
New improvement In jo , massaged jalal without having her ghrain mood
Je told her rehene dijiye .. But still she seated him on the stool and continued with the maalish .... And she would have continued had Ruku not interrupted ...
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 23:57

sandhya wrote:Thanks for the update cheena and manu

Once more anyone speaks of jodha's intelligence, I'll scream.

Finally jalal canceled retro application of the law and punished AK. 
Couldn't he have done it 3 days ago himself?

I think they have rushed with so much story today so that viewers forget the total lack of logic and sense in the track.

I was more worried about jalal divorcing Ruku than worrying about the kids marrying middle aged men in the sultanat ...
Absolutely right
 confused  confused 

What happened to. Tasneem ?.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-13, 02:05

Does MA even know to read jodha's language ?  Rolling Eyes  AFAIK she knows urdu and arabi only  :*lol*:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum