Latest topics

QUBOOL HAI 18TH MARCH -EPISODE ANALYSIS

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: QUBOOL HAI 18TH MARCH -EPISODE ANALYSIS

Post by slmu on 2013-03-20, 18:42

[quote="Shesherkobita"][quote="slmu"]
Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:

Well, more logical than some of the other stuff we see. Razia killed some lady in that doll factory right?? I think I saw that episode where they showed Rashid setting fire to it.

I know what you mean Shanthi... More than logic, it's trying to be intelligent... I think the cliffhangers they have are quite intriguing... You know who is going to come out as Victor but just don't know HOW...

The popular theory is that Razia killed Zoya's mom by stabbing ( while chanting - you took what's Rightfully mine")... The guessing is based on .the fact that Zoya has a burn mark on her hand. she came to Bhopal from NY to look for her dad who just disappeared when she was young. The other popular theory is that Toya Abbu ( Razias husband) might be Zoya's dad.
Rashid was already being blackmailed r forced to do Rzia or Toyas dirty work 17 yrs ago. He was asked to set fief to the factory ( don't know why) and razia had placed the body there. So rashid thinks he accidentally killed someone in teh factory by the fire.

One of the dolls had the recording which states that Razia and Toya killed that woman ( they were discussing it while it got taped). rashid had given the doll as a gift to Najma ( Asad's sister) when she turned 1. Tanveer changed the tape where it now says that Rashid did kill that woman. All in all Asad is taken for a ride... H is the most Buddhu character blinded by hatred for his dad for deserting them. S glad you are even bothering o read this... Love you for that...

Is this Toya Abbu the guy with the beard plotting with Razia?? He does seem a bit mysterious.

Yes I saw the bit about the doll where Asad's sister gave it away to charity but it fell off the truck (that sounds like the black-market :lol!: ) and I read what you said about the microchip being destroyed.. should be interesting.

I wonder how they will reveal who the person being killed was.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBOOL HAI 18TH MARCH -EPISODE ANALYSIS

Post by slmu on 2013-03-20, 18:44

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
slmu wrote:Oh so Tanveer is in cahoots with Razia all for the sake of money .. hmm.

Yes she is not leaving so soon... She will prove to be the nasty woman behind traditional clothes... An eye opener for Asad... See, one of his biggest hurdle to accept Zoya is the fact that she is a non traditional Muslim woman... She wear jeans and didnt change into traditional clothes for a prayer session..etc etc... I like Zoya character as I have seen this struggle regarding clothes in conservative homes... ( clothes is just one issue, zoya says whatever comes to her mind, goes to cricket matches without chaperon, gets into fights with men) ... Asad is immensely attracted to her but thinks she is misfit for his family... The truth is ..his mom is very progressive minded ... Would love to have Zoya as a Bahu ... It's Asad who is the most conservative in the family.. He is also OCD ( obsessive about cleanliness ) and Zoya is a slob... Sorry turned it into a chat thread, Anu.... Trying to give some background info to Shanthi..
Its an interesting convo going on here so allow me to put my two cents too

Im Muslim and a very religious Muslim who follow most of the commands of God I feel so. I wear clothes which u now said as traditional . but im not traditional and im modern . in Islam when it comes to dressing there is no traditional and modern dress but in whatever you wear, you keep the modesty and it should not be revealing, it should not be body hugging and those who follow this rule are now termed as traditional. Wearing hijab doesn’t mean that they are following rules. Not at all. Wearing jeans doesn’t mean you are breaking it. Not at all. if that is in good way , if its not figure hugging you can. I wear hijab to cover my head and Im doing as per following My Gods commands. But that doesn’t mean tha tim conservative and not modern . Im modern in thoughts and my behavior and in my thinking. Then about dressing of other women folks in QH is we go by Islamic rule, none are following this and that might be difficult for them too. Why asad is so adamant for zoya to shed jeans and top when there is no difference between dressing of dilsahd and zoya . yeah in my eye both are same. No one following the rule. So its same for me. When they are showing it in form of traditional and modern clothes, it is like hypocrisy for me. Bas

Sorry have you guys understood what I was trying to say. I hope u have. There are no traditional and modern clothes in Islam only clothes which keeps women’s modesty . clothes in any form yar.



I have deviated from topic but just wanted to give some info on dressing that’s all. I feel asad will defo will not understand tanu till last minute and might arrange for wedding. I don’t like asad’s thinking about zoya at all. he is truly wrong . but only time will make him understand. Then about ayan –zo marrige- nahi khuhda I don’t want that to happen
affraid

Shami... Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings... I wrote "Traditional" to make it easier for Shanthi to understand the context... Shalwar Kurta are depicted as the dress for modestly in Indian serial... Like khushi vs. Lavanya.... Khushi is the more spiritual one with modest attire... But I know exactly what you mean... There is a lot of misunderstanding when it comes to clothing especially in muslim women...

I think QH is trying to portray that Libaas can be deceptive... One should not judge by what one wears... Thank you for your reply... Loved it that you could discuss it here... This forum makes it easier to voice your opinion...

Hope this makes you feel a little better... I am a Muslim in America (that evokes the most fear in all here) I am stopped at every airport because of my surname, KHANdaker. I could be in a bikini and it wouldn't matter.....Humor has been my salvation.... I chat with the officers, joke about how bad their football team is, shake hands and part amicably..


My name is Khan - every time this plays out by the looks of it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBOOL HAI 18TH MARCH -EPISODE ANALYSIS

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-20, 20:19

sunshine99 wrote:Anu thanks for under the scalpel look.. So the current mystery is unravelling to create a new one?


Koel,

Thanks for your appreciation. Yes, one mystery goes and now the new one is ready to be unravelled.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBOOL HAI 18TH MARCH -EPISODE ANALYSIS

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-20, 20:24

Sabi,

So another DP today much better than the old one. I \



Shami... Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings... I wrote "Traditional" to make it easier for Shanthi to understand the context... Shalwar Kurta are depicted as the dress for modestly in Indian serial... Like khushi vs. Lavanya.... Khushi is the more spiritual one with modest attire... But I know exactly what you mean... There is a lot of misunderstanding when it comes to clothing especially in muslim women...

I think QH is trying to portray that Libaas can be deceptive... One should not judge by what one wears... Thank you for your reply... Loved it that you could discuss it here... This forum makes it easier to voice your opinion...

Hope this makes you feel a little better... I am a Muslim in America (that evokes the most fear in all here) I am stopped at every airport because of my surname, KHANdaker. I could be in a bikini and it wouldn't matter.....Humor has been my salvation.... I chat with the officers, joke about how bad their football team is, shake hands and part amicably..
Wink

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBOOL HAI 18TH MARCH -EPISODE ANALYSIS

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-20, 20:25

My name is Khan - every time this plays out by the looks of it.

----------------------------------
Shanthi.... Funny thing is my name isn't even Khan.... After being stopped umpteenth time, I started laughing and asked ...do I look scary to you? The officer was nice ( all are not) and said I was flagged because of my name.. My name contained Khan even though it is NOT khan... My family surname is Khandaker ... I have seen this in other religions too.. Like Chowdhury and Sarker... They are seen in Muslim, Hindu as well as Christain surnames!
The price I paid for not changing my surname after getting married... confused

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBOOL HAI 18TH MARCH -EPISODE ANALYSIS

Post by slmu on 2013-03-20, 20:29

Shesherkobita wrote:My name is Khan - every time this plays out by the looks of it.

----------------------------------
Shanthi.... Funny thing is my name isn't even Khan.... After being stopped umpteenth time, I started laughing and asked ...do I look scary to you? The officer was nice ( all are not) and said I was flagged because of my name.. My name contained Khan even though it is NOT khan... My family surname is Khandaker ... I have seen this in other religions too.. Like Chowdhury and Sarker... They are seen in Muslim, Hindu as well as Christain surnames!
The price I paid for not changing my surname after getting married... confused


Its ridiculous.. and the thing is if I was a hardcore terrorist wouldn't I have cottoned onto this by now and made sure my name is innocuous??

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBOOL HAI 18TH MARCH -EPISODE ANALYSIS

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-20, 20:32

anurao66 wrote:Sabi,

So another DP today much better than the old one. I \



Shami... Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings... I wrote "Traditional" to make it easier for Shanthi to understand the context... Shalwar Kurta are depicted as the dress for modestly in Indian serial... Like khushi vs. Lavanya.... Khushi is the more spiritual one with modest attire... But I know exactly what you mean... There is a lot of misunderstanding when it comes to clothing especially in muslim women...

I think QH is trying to portray that Libaas can be deceptive... One should not judge by what one wears... Thank you for your reply... Loved it that you could discuss it here... This forum makes it easier to voice your opinion...

Hope this makes you feel a little better... I am a Muslim in America (that evokes the most fear in all here) I am stopped at every airport because of my surname, KHANdaker. I could be in a bikini and it wouldn't matter.....Humor has been my salvation.... I chat with the officers, joke about how bad their football team is, shake hands and part amicably..
Wink

:joker:

That's Fawad Afzal Khan... I just discovered his existence cheers

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBOOL HAI 18TH MARCH -EPISODE ANALYSIS

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-20, 20:38

Shesherkobita wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Sabi,

So another DP today much better than the old one. I \



Shami... Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings... I wrote "Traditional" to make it easier for Shanthi to understand the context... Shalwar Kurta are depicted as the dress for modestly in Indian serial... Like khushi vs. Lavanya.... Khushi is the more spiritual one with modest attire... But I know exactly what you mean... There is a lot of misunderstanding when it comes to clothing especially in muslim women...

I think QH is trying to portray that Libaas can be deceptive... One should not judge by what one wears... Thank you for your reply... Loved it that you could discuss it here... This forum makes it easier to voice your opinion...

Hope this makes you feel a little better... I am a Muslim in America (that evokes the most fear in all here) I am stopped at every airport because of my surname, KHANdaker. I could be in a bikini and it wouldn't matter.....Humor has been my salvation.... I chat with the officers, joke about how bad their football team is, shake hands and part amicably..
Wink

:joker:

That's Fawad Afzal Khan... I just discovered his existence cheers


Sabi, I know who he is hence I said it was better than the last one. Well you have a lot to catch up about him.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBOOL HAI 18TH MARCH -EPISODE ANALYSIS

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-03-20, 20:44

anurao66 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Sabi,

So another DP today much better than the old one. I \



Shami... Sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings... I wrote "Traditional" to make it easier for Shanthi to understand the context... Shalwar Kurta are depicted as the dress for modestly in Indian serial... Like khushi vs. Lavanya.... Khushi is the more spiritual one with modest attire... But I know exactly what you mean... There is a lot of misunderstanding when it comes to clothing especially in muslim women...

I think QH is trying to portray that Libaas can be deceptive... One should not judge by what one wears... Thank you for your reply... Loved it that you could discuss it here... This forum makes it easier to voice your opinion...

Hope this makes you feel a little better... I am a Muslim in America (that evokes the most fear in all here) I am stopped at every airport because of my surname, KHANdaker. I could be in a bikini and it wouldn't matter.....Humor has been my salvation.... I chat with the officers, joke about how bad their football team is, shake hands and part amicably..
Wink

:joker:

That's Fawad Afzal Khan... I just discovered his existence cheers


Sabi, I know who he is hence I said it was better than the last one. Well you have a lot to catch up about him.

Oh Anu ... You really are " all knowing " in serial world Wink I stayed up watching some episodes of Humsafar...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBOOL HAI 18TH MARCH -EPISODE ANALYSIS

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:42


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum