Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 12Dec13 "Zoya teams up with Haider"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update 12Dec13 "Zoya teams up with Haider"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 20:51

The episode begins with .... Razia reading ayaan's letter with Shireen .. Informing his ammi that he was in London .. And would return after becoming  something in life ....
Shireen sheds tears as she misses her son ....She shares her fears about her son with Razia .. She curses Dilshaad for being the cause of the destruction of her happy married life ... Disruption of her family ..... She lamented if her happy days would ever return ..
Razia tells her not to give up so easily .. It things did not go according to their liking they should they devious ways 

The way to destroy Dilshaad was to remove  her biggest supporter .. Zoya 

In Dilshaad 's room Asad was living in the out house as he could not live under the same roof along with these people .. He needed time for adjusting with them she stops Dilshaad from meting him there 
Dilz misses her son . She weeps that since childhood Asad had faced pain ....
Dilz then asks if she had done the right thing by claiming her rights .. After all how long could she bear it silently how much insult could she tolerate some time or the other this had to happen .. Everything she had told them was absolutely correct 

Razia then Begins her saazish against Zoya .... Takes shireen into confidence 
She criticises her for her her improper dress during namaaz/reading quoran sharif 
Razia then tells how she would insult zoya and dilshaad before the entire society .. They would have nowhere to hide 

At haseena's house 

Nikhat and Najma bond over the difficult situation at their home .. The times were difficult .... 
 Nikhat then discusses her fears about farhaan's first wife /love with Najma indirectly ...Najma is sympathetic with her sis 
Nikhat calls Farhaan and passes instructions on how to be careful and to return early she then gets terrified on seeing blood in her washbasin and hearing some sounds of payal .. She hears a woman weeping ... She screams as she notices a passing shadow ...

Zoya asking Farhaan about his failed plans in wining Humeira's heart ... He promises Zoya that he would one day win Humzie's heart zoya wants to know how ..he asks for wheel chair, cotton , bandages etc .. Zoya says she could provide him those things .. 
Zoya then helps Haider bandage /plaster himself for fake wounds ... 
Zoya then begins her shayari ...

Agar hoga zhoot ka competition to hogey tum master 
Jitney tum jhotey utna jhoota tumhara plaster 

Zoya then hides  and sneaks out of the room as Humzie knocks at the door with tea 
Haider lies down on the bed and fakes moans and groans with fake aches n pains Humzie is worried .. He lies about being beaten up by the goondey who were following her ...She feels sympathetic for him and helps him having tea 

Zoya smiles behind the curtains as Haider winks at her .. 
Haider thanks Humzie for her help 

Next day at haseena's house Nikhat is getting suspicious about some one being trapped in the house .. She begins to investigate .. In her bathroom as the noise seemed to come from behind the washroom ...she tries to hear something by putting her ears close to the wash basin outlet ..

Precap for tomorrow Haider is trying to gain humeira's sympathy while faking his wounds .. gets her to tickle his back .. and his laughter irritates her further  

Nikhat is attacked/Strangulated  while she is in deep sleep and this time she notices signs of the attack .. Her dupatta was torn 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 22:09; edited 6 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 12Dec13 "Zoya teams up with Haider"

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-12, 21:33

So it means that now ayan will became like a gentleman not raaburt.....

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-12, 21:51

Kisi or ka to pata nahi haider or zoya ko saath dekh kar mujhe jarur jalan ho rahi h......

When this accident track will come waiting for that....i think on monday

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 22:02

cutie pai :-) wrote:So it means that now ayan will became like a gentleman not raaburt.....

Jenny ...does that mean he trims his hair ?? his luxuriant mane ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-12, 22:07

Yaa manu.....but i dont want this

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-12, 22:11

cutie pai :-) wrote:Kisi or ka to pata nahi haider or zoya ko saath dekh kar mujhe jarur jalan ho rahi h......

When this accident track will come waiting for that....i think on monday

Where is Asad yaar .. is he on a holiday again ?? I thought only Ayaan was missing .. yahan to maamlaa kuch aur hu hai .. even Gaffoor and Rashid are missing .. there is dearth of males in the show leaving aside Haider

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-12, 22:27

Agree yrr is show me ab romance to bacha hi nahi hai nd without that i cant watch any show

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 00:40

cutie pai :-) wrote:Agree yrr is show me ab romance to bacha hi nahi hai nd without that i cant watch any show
Same to same here Cutie pie ... I love that show which has romance .. Other wise no fun in watching .. Even that diya baati show has more romance than IPK EBP yaar ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-13, 07:01

Ya agree yr

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down