Latest topics

Dig your grave!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dig your grave!

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-12, 21:34

Three Birds with one Stone

I s'pose people like Maaham exist only to be watched and learnt to be 'not-like'. They are not supposed to be understood.

On one hand, she notices that Jalal has begun trusting Jodha. On the other, she is sowing seeds that'd make him question his trust in herself - the eventual outcome.

Oh well... it is a good plan, from Maaham's viewpoint - at least.

She knows:

•    Jalal has begun trusting Jodha - and listening to emotions, than just his brain.
•    Jodha has begun trusting Jalal - and his decisions.
•    Ruquaiya has begun trusting Jodha - on the condition that Jodha does not try to take over her place in Jalal's life.
•    Ruqaiya cannot stand anyone closer to Jalal than herself.


This is ek teer se teen nishaane. (Three birds with one stone)

On one hand, she has Adham punished by her own word. What does she achieve? Trust Affirmation. Jalal knows that his trust in Maaham is not misplaced.

On the other hand, she shows Jodha romantically inclined towards Jalal.

If she has been reading Jalal correctly - Jalal would not touch Jodha unless Jodha allows him. If Jalal now believes that Jodha is in love - and hence allows him - oh la la!

There goes another bout of Jalal confused vs. Jodha confused & Ruqu fuming as a bonus!

While Jodha gets to sing her songs about uchit vyavhaar (I hope ghrina doesn't show up again) - Jalal might wonder what happened to the trust that came in.

Of course, if Ruqu is the audience here - we have another misunderstanding waiting to happen.

Once again, Jalal might be left proving his innocence in the matter.
Once again, Jodha might be left proving her innocence in the matter.
Once again, Ruqaiya might be left looking on at Jalal-Jodha with suspicion.


Btw - if Jodha knows that Maaham read out the letter to Jalal, she has already solved the whodunit.

The Real Issue: How does she convince Jalal that Maaham lied?

A woman who would have her own son flogged for the sake of justice in Moghul Sultanate, would she lie to Jalal for his queen's letter? What reason would poor Badi Ammi have for doing such a thing? If any at all, it would only be for Jalal's and Jodha's benefit - not harm? Ohh.. poor Badi Ammi!


It is one of the most difficult things in the world - that Jalal would doubt his Badi Ammi.

Between Jodha and Badi Ammi - who would he trust?
And Ruqaiya? Would she be able to keep her newfound trust in Jodha?
Does Ruqaiya prove what she promised - Who thinks of Ruqaiya, Ruqaiya stays true to them - and Jodha instead?

Jodha, Jalal and Ruqaiya are in for some real painful games.


Merry-go-round again!

We seem to play this game every time a deserving villain needs to be unmasked.

Sharif, Adham and Maaham each have had their games where they were able to con Jalal into believing them and blame Jodha (or others). In each of these times, Jalal instead found that Jodha was trustworthy. As a result, trust between Jalal and Jodha was laid and built.

Now for the past two games, Jalal has chosen to believe Jodha instead and – as a result- he’s been able to unmask Sharif and Adham.

Maaham has also had her game where she won – During Ruqaiya’s miscarriage. Though eventually no harm came to Jodha & Jalal ended up feeling he’d wronged her, Maaham had also escaped unharmed.

This time, does Maaham again come unsheathed before Jodha? Does Jodha now again see the face of the real Maaham, which she saw once when Moti was being walled in?

Is this time, it’s Maaham’s turn to be unmasked? Or is it merely the beginning of the downfall?

*

Of course, one of the eventual outcomes would be Jalal and Jodha would be forced to face their own feelings about each other. Besides, the trust that has been getting cemented would be tested again – if they succeed, it gets established. After having trusted each other, would they be able to stand wondering about the trust-factor again?



Maaham's new song

Dig, Dig, Dig my grave
Dig it six feet deep
We don't ever learn our lesson,
We sowed, and we must reap!


Last edited by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-12, 21:55; edited 1 time in total

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by anurao66 on 2013-12-12, 21:51

Shalini

Fantastic post and great reading you after a long time. I do hope Mahaam digs a pit and falls in it this time.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-12, 22:02

I hoping 4 jalal 2 use his brains, not 4 the crocodile tears & emotions that MA pours!
Jalal will be caught again-between two love & trust
If not I think he'll end up loosing jo trust,
Cat fight is ON! Again - between mother & daughter-in-law!
See how MA trying the way to her grave?

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-13, 09:53

Anu, I do wonder if Maaham will fall in this time. She is a big deal with Jalal - much more than a mere Sharif or Adham. The woman's a fortress by herself. It should take a good few solid blows to bring her down. But let's see how the show-makers take it.  :) 


ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-13, 10:00

True AK and Sharifu had their own graves dug and Jo-Ja came closer to the other from their acts,,,now lets see how MA will dig her grave..waise she will need 2-3 graves to be dug before she falls into it,,,,a tough nut 

Its def a merry go round...I am far more interested in seeing how jallu will react when MA reads the ermmm love-letter from Jo  bounce

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-13, 10:55

zuzana wrote:True AK and Sharifu had their own graves dug and Jo-Ja came closer to the other from their acts,,,now lets see how MA will dig her grave..waise she will need 2-3 graves to be dug before she falls into it,,,,a tough nut 

Its def a merry go round...I am far more interested in seeing how jallu will react when MA reads the ermmm love-letter from Jo  bounce

That is true. It may need more than one grave to get this woman down.

And yeah... probably Jalal may have had her read
it because he doesn't expect a love letter from Jodha. With Ruqu it was a different matter. She holds the 'wife' place. But Jodha, if she writes to him, may be some formal bhaashan - which may not have emotional issue.

To hear a love letter being read - may result in a very 'red' Jalal. Perhaps, for once he'd kick himself for not paying attention at school.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by neha on 2013-12-13, 11:47

I feel MA is losing her cool now as she had to punish her son and acting as a psycho though she has not realised yet fully that the game is slowly turning in favor of her. Sharif-Adham under the same roof! and in charge is MA!!!. Now though she is digging her grave she surely knows how to escape and thats why she has survived till now without Jalal doubting her. And history tells us Jalal did forgive Sharif three times for his gaddari and this is only the 1st sin per Jalal he has committed. Just wait and watch and this shrewd woman will turn the tables around.
As for the love letter track, I feel she haven't recovered from the panic attack she recently got and hence dared to do what is shown in precap. Because when Jodha rejects his romantic advances his grey cells will be activated due to the zatka and he will somehow find out that what was written in the letter was not what read out to him! then MA has to face his wrath for sure. Lets see how she overcomes this.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-13, 12:02

Maham Anga reading out Jodha's "love letter" maybe the beginning of her end. Jodha will reject his advances and that will definitelymake Jalal think why Maham made up her own story about the letter. This will get alarm bells going. Morever, intoday's episode, Jalal told Rukaiyya..Apko galat fehmi hui hai, Jaise HUMKO KABHI HUA KARTHI THI. He said that he would misunderstand her in the past tense. Jalal will probably have a hard time between trusting MahamAnga's words and Jodha. Wil be interesting ti see how the CV's handle this.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-13, 12:10

Neha.. I do agree.

After seeing the apple of her eye getting the worst yet - her real personality is coming out. She's a psycho. Her senses are sharper now - but because she's lost her cool, her inferences are incorrect.

She's trying to depend on her tried and tested methods of sparking an issue and then playing innocent. However, earlier, when she did this, someone else was obeying her orders. This time, she's doing the reading out herself.

I hope Jalal retains his shrewdness and sees something is wrong - even if he doesn't immediately doubt Badi Ammi.

As for history - Ekta does put out a disclaimer that none of this story claims it to be a fact as per historical records. So - while I don't think Jalal would immediately have Sharif killed or removed - probably that would be another chance for Jodha to play great on behalf of Bakshi Bano.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-13, 12:19

Manasvi wrote:Maham Anga reading out Jodha's "love letter" maybe the beginning of her end. Jodha will reject his advances and that will definitelymake Jalal think why Maham made up her own story about the letter. This will get alarm bells going. Morever, intoday's episode, Jalal told Rukaiyya..Apko galat fehmi hui hai, Jaise HUMKO KABHI HUA KARTHI THI. He said that he would misunderstand her in the past tense. Jalal will probably have a hard time between trusting MahamAnga's words and Jodha. Wil be interesting ti see how the CV's handle this.

Ha ha! I am hoping Jalal will *think*. It's a keyword for him these days. Ever since he's discovered that Jodha and Salema are also a source of good advice along with Ruqu - the man's sent his brain to Hawaii.

Yes, he has come to believe that when there is a misunderstanding between him and Jodha - she usually comes out clean. This is why he's started to trust her.

Yet
if it is between Maaham and Jodha - it is gonna be a hard call for Jalal miyaan!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-13, 14:51

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
zuzana wrote:True AK and Sharifu had their own graves dug and Jo-Ja came closer to the other from their acts,,,now lets see how MA will dig her grave..waise she will need 2-3 graves to be dug before she falls into it,,,,a tough nut 

Its def a merry go round...I am far more interested in seeing how jallu will react when MA reads the ermmm love-letter from Jo  bounce

That is true. It may need more than one grave to get this woman down.

And yeah... probably Jalal may have had her read
it because he doesn't expect a love letter from Jodha. With Ruqu it was a different matter. She holds the 'wife' place. But Jodha, if she writes to him, may be some formal bhaashan - which may not have emotional issue.

To hear a love letter being read - may result in a very 'red' Jalal. Perhaps, for once he'd kick himself for not paying attention at school.

Poor fellow must have never expected a love letter from Jodha  :lol!: 

formal bhaashan  ROFL 

I want to see a red jalal..I am sure MA will go and convey the same to Ruqs  :P 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by anurao66 on 2013-12-13, 17:55

Shalini

I guess you ar correct. They will surely not show Maaham getting caught so early. She wants to take revenge so they will show her making a try and then maybe will slip up. I do hope the track will be a interesting one.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-13, 18:45

anurao66 wrote:Shalini

I guess you ar correct. They will surely not show Maaham getting caught so early. She wants to take revenge so they will show her making a try and then maybe will slip up. I do hope the track will be a interesting one.

I s'pose this would give Jalal a fresh opportunity to enhance his detective skills - and find out why he suddenly feels an unexplainable something which ... Khushi Kumari Gupta would call 'Acidity' ... when it comes to Jodha begum. And if she refuses him why acidity turns into rampant Heartburn.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-13, 19:29

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Shalini

I guess you ar correct. They will surely not show Maaham getting caught so early. She wants to take revenge so they will show her making a try and then maybe will slip up. I do hope the track will be a interesting one.

I s'pose this would give Jalal a fresh opportunity to enhance his detective skills - and find out why he suddenly feels an unexplainable something which ... Khushi Kumari Gupta would call 'Acidity' ... when it comes to Jodha begum. And if she refuses him why acidity turns into rampant Heartburn.

U mean to say the epic *dhak dhak*  cheers 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-13, 19:39

zuzana wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Shalini

I guess you ar correct. They will surely not show Maaham getting caught so early. She wants to take revenge so they will show her making a try and then maybe will slip up. I do hope the track will be a interesting one.

I s'pose this would give Jalal a fresh opportunity to enhance his detective skills - and find out why he suddenly feels an unexplainable something which ... Khushi Kumari Gupta would call 'Acidity' ... when it comes to Jodha begum. And if she refuses him why acidity turns into rampant Heartburn.

U mean to say the epic *dhak dhak*  cheers 


dhak dhak ... dhak dhak  :heart: 

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-14, 12:06

You are one hell of an awesome writer Shalini .. Thanks for this post .. I loved it ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-14, 15:25

--sumana13-- wrote:You are one hell of an awesome writer Shalini .. Thanks for this post .. I loved it ...

Thank you so much, buddy! :D

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 599
Join date : 2013-03-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Dig your grave!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:27


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum