Latest topics

Rain sequence in YHM?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by slmu on 2013-12-13, 13:01


slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-13, 13:09

is this wen they r walking looking for a taxi

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by slmu on 2013-12-13, 13:10

sarra0 wrote:is this wen they r walking looking for a taxi

Huh? I didn't know they go looking for a taxi?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-13, 13:18

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:is this wen they r walking looking for a taxi

Huh? I didn't know they go looking for a taxi?

I think it was last week there was a segment on SBB or SBS and they show both walking separately, thou on same stretch of road, trying to get a taxi, none r stopping, , looking for a taxi, and then he walks up to her and they r silently walking together..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by slmu on 2013-12-13, 13:31

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:is this wen they r walking looking for a taxi

Huh? I didn't know they go looking for a taxi?

I think it was last week there was a segment on SBB or SBS and they show both walking separately, thou on same stretch of road, trying to get a taxi, none r stopping, , looking for a taxi, and then he walks up to her and they r silently walking together..

 :)  looking forward to it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-13, 13:35

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:is this wen they r walking looking for a taxi

Huh? I didn't know they go looking for a taxi?

I think it was last week there was a segment on SBB or SBS and they show both walking separately, thou on same stretch of road, trying to get a taxi, none r stopping, , looking for a taxi, and then he walks up to her and they r silently walking together..

 :)  looking forward to it.

so am I know that u have reminded me of it lol

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by slmu on 2013-12-13, 13:46

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Huh? I didn't know they go looking for a taxi?

I think it was last week there was a segment on SBB or SBS and they show both walking separately, thou on same stretch of road, trying to get a taxi, none r stopping, , looking for a taxi, and then he walks up to her and they r silently walking together..

 :)  looking forward to it.

so am I know that u have reminded me of it lol

 :*lol*:  my good deed for the day

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-13, 13:50

Rain seq already  bounce 

The chemistry has to build up yet ...he looks sort of stiff..they are trying to portray him as akhdoo..

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by slmu on 2013-12-13, 13:55

I guess so.. the busy busy businessman who has no time for anything

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-13, 13:59

slmu wrote:I guess so.. the busy busy businessman who has no time for anything

and also who has left no trust in love and marriage..doesnt it sound familiar :P

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by slmu on 2013-12-13, 14:00

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:I guess so.. the busy busy businessman who has no time for anything

and also who has left no trust in love and marriage..doesnt it sound familiar :P

Sounds like every other hero on TC nowadays  Rolling Eyes 

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-13, 14:04

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:I guess so.. the busy busy businessman who has no time for anything

and also who has left no trust in love and marriage..doesnt it sound familiar :P

Sounds like every other hero on TC nowadays  Rolling Eyes 

hai nah...all are akhdoos in the start and later become pallu holders treated by SP vahus

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by slmu on 2013-12-13, 14:07

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:I guess so.. the busy busy businessman who has no time for anything

and also who has left no trust in love and marriage..doesnt it sound familiar :P

Sounds like every other hero on TC nowadays  Rolling Eyes 

hai nah...all are akhdoos in the start and later become pallu holders treated by SP vahus

Just SP vahus? How about other channels bahus and betas?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-13, 14:20

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

and also who has left no trust in love and marriage..doesnt it sound familiar :P

Sounds like every other hero on TC nowadays  Rolling Eyes 

hai nah...all are akhdoos in the start and later become pallu holders treated by SP vahus

Just SP vahus? How about other channels bahus and betas?

I agree all channels have the same variants of bahus but SP vahus are in the lead...noone can beat them  Rolling Eyes 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by slmu on 2013-12-13, 14:22

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Sounds like every other hero on TC nowadays  Rolling Eyes 

hai nah...all are akhdoos in the start and later become pallu holders treated by SP vahus

Just SP vahus? How about other channels bahus and betas?

I agree all channels have the same variants of bahus but SP vahus are in the lead...noone can beat them  Rolling Eyes 

 :*lol*:  SP must be so proud

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-13, 14:23

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

hai nah...all are akhdoos in the start and later become pallu holders treated by SP vahus

Just SP vahus? How about other channels bahus and betas?

I agree all channels have the same variants of bahus but SP vahus are in the lead...noone can beat them  Rolling Eyes 

 :*lol*:  SP must be so proud

thats why they never try to change it but improvise it and make them more stronger in the field of preachings  :lol!: 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by slmu on 2013-12-13, 14:24

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Just SP vahus? How about other channels bahus and betas?

I agree all channels have the same variants of bahus but SP vahus are in the lead...noone can beat them  Rolling Eyes 

 :*lol*:  SP must be so proud

thats why they never try to change it but improvise it and make them more stronger in the field of preachings  :lol!: 

 ROFL ROFL  OMG , my stomach hurts

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-13, 15:57

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I think it was last week there was a segment on SBB or SBS and they show both walking separately, thou on same stretch of road, trying to get a taxi, none r stopping, , looking for a taxi, and then he walks up to her and they r silently walking together..

 :)  looking forward to it.

so am I know that u have reminded me of it lol

 :*lol*:  my good deed for the day

and how many bad ones,. lol...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rain sequence in YHM?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:43


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum