Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 12–12–13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-13, 15:09

Shirin is a pessimist and Razia is an opportunist. This was the highlight for me in the first few scenes of Shirin and Razia. Shirin has got news about her son who was in a way lost. She should be happy that he has decided to achieve something. Razia is happy that Ayan’s news has arrived. I think she was more happy for Humeira than Ayan.. She might be hoping now with Ayan’s news Humeira may try to see hope and may come out from her Angry Young Women phase. Razia’s one problem of no information about Ayan’s whereabouts is solved now she is on her move to her next problem of breaking the wall I mean Dilshad. I think her plan of making an issue of Zoya’s clothing is going to back fire big time and will be an unexpected bonus for Dilshad. I don’t know why but I think Humeira’s photo’s with which she was blackmailed earlier is going to be opened up again. I think that’s why the issue of eve – teasing Humeira is shown and dragged so much. Though I don’t think it will be blown too much and would be kept discreet and the credit for this to be kept hush-hush might go either to Asad or to Haider. I would like the credit to go to Asad and would also like Razia put to shame once again by Dilshad once again for trying to ruin Zoya’s reputation.

Zoya and Haider are good comic reliefs but also too repetitive and boring. Their scene of make believe plaster was working. I didn’t like Zoya’s over enthusiastic expressions sometimes when she is with Haider. She is so nice when she deals with Dilshad and even during the scenes where Humeira is involved.  Haider is right when he said that slowly Humeira will respond positively. I liked how Zoya asked Dilshad to give Asad some time to adjust. I agree with Zoya that Dilshad did right in giving Razia, Shirin a piece of her mind for all the hurtful words they have uttered.  I liked Zoya taking interest in bringing a smile on Humeira’s face. Though I can’t understand why none of the others are bothered about her. We are being shown only Haider and Zoya to be bothered about Humeira and even Nuzrat seems to have disappeared. Haider is confusing at one time he acts as if he is here for vengeance from Razia for some old grudge or incident and on the other hand so considerate of Humeira’s pain.

I loved how Nikhat was shown in contact with Farhan. Their relationship seems to be on a god base of friendship. Hope Nikhat does not become another Shirin. She seems to be stronger than that. I love the bond between Najma and Nikhat. Though confused as to why Najma said about dosri aurat as I expected Nikhat to be more vocal as she is the one facing it. Haseena is surely on to something big I guess to break Nikhat or it could be Samira being hidden in the house itself.  That’s the only explanation I can think of for the strange voices heard by Nikhat. Though I’m wondering howcome no one heard Nikhat’s screams.  

Thanks for reading my thoughts on the episode and please do drop in your comments. It is a pleasure to read them.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 12–12–13

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-13, 16:16

Awesome review maria......no asya seens

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 12–12–13

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-13, 16:36

Thanks Jenny...