Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th December 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th December 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-13, 19:23

written update 13th December 2013....

The episode begins with Jo is in her room with Moti both talk about Bakshi bano and her love for her husband , Moti asks Jo did she talk to Jalal she asks her to bring paper and a pen  and decides to write a letter to Jalal ..she says its different when you write and say thank you the person remembers that for long ..

Saifu meets AKin the prison , AK asks him what made him land here in the prison ,  he shares his partner ditch him at the last moment Ak says that was a bad plan to trust that guy Jalal could have given death punishment for such gaddari ..Saifu says he would not make his sis widow ..both smiles ...Saifu asks what made him land here in the prison ? he says come we have lot of time to share and discuss my story  :)

Jo is writing letter to Jalal .she writes she is very proud of his decision and praises him for his administration ..asks Moti to take that letter to Jalal ...

MA is with Jalal discussing AK and saifu , Moti comes with the letter gives that and leaves ... Jalal is thinking why didn't Jo come and talk to him instead of writing this letter .. Jalal asks MA to read the letter , she denies saying its written by a wife to her husband how can i read this , Jalal insist saying she knows everything ..MA reads the letter and then she pretends that she reading but add saying Jo wants to convey that she loves him and wants to starts their realtionship so she will look forward to spend the coming night with him ..Jalal smiles and lost dreaming awww.. MA looks at him and gives a wicked smile ,says I am very happy for you finally she accepeted you as her husband...Jalal says AK is in the prison and she seems happy ?? MA covers up saying both are her sons she is happy for her this son ....she leaves ..Jalal is smiling thinking about Jo ..

MA comes to Jalal next morning and asks  him that she would like to  invite  a  great singer RamDhanu for the jashan in the evening  ...Jalal permits ..she smiles ..Jalal says you seem very happy Badi ammi ...She says yes I am waiting for him he is very good ..She leaves with a wicked smile ..

In Rewa Kingdom Ramdhanu receives invitation with hesitations he accepts to come to Mughals ..

In the Mukbara both Jalal and Jo are talking Jalal says we didn't music will bring us close to each other and out life will take start a new chapter ..

Ramdhenu arrives in in the mahal .. Atka khan receives and welcome him .. He sees a peacock and starts playing his sitar , the peacock dance on his tune ..Atka khan is surprised to see that and then he takes him to Deewan e khas ..Jalal and Mughals all are waiting for him all seems very happy ..Ramdhanu enters and sees some mucian playing music he scold him by saying this not the right raag for this time ..you are should play accordingly to the time and mood ...Jalal welcomes him and asks him to rest as the Jashn is in the evening he says he has a very nice Mahal to rest why would he rest here , Jalal says its seems you didn't like my palace ..Voice over says the Man did know he will get a new name and lot of fame because jalal ..

In the morning Jo is in the garden and happy that the great singer Ramdhanu is going to sing  Jalal comes there she thanks him for inviting the great singer ..RD , Jalal says my pleasure if that made you happy , JO says I know its can't be your idea to invite him ..he says why do you think like that she says that is becuse you have not idea on music , Jalal says how he can hear music while elephant is walking and when his samseer is moving in the air ..Jo is impressed then share she thoughts she says music is evey where ..its in the flow of water , in the nature you just have to pay attention ..Jalal praise her she says she is very excited for the evening and can't wait for it ..I am  waiting for the night Jalal thinks about her letter and MU her ..there was a sad music playing in the BG ...

Precap: MA is with Jalal ..Jalal seems lost in thought .. MA asks him to go to JO as she must be waiting for him ..Jalal nods and smile

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-12-13, 21:40; edited 2 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 13th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 19:31

Live Update 13Dec13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 19:53

The episode begins with .... Jo sitting in her room .. Moti tells her to change into night clothes
Jo wonders about baxi banu's love for sharifu ... She loves with whole heart even if he is wrong .. It clouds whole mind and heart
Moti asks if she spoke to jalal
Jo says she could not say it to him .. She asks moti to get her kagaz kalam as she would write down what she could not tell Jalal .. Written words would stay in his memory longer ..jo smiles

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 19:56

Sharifu is imprisoned into the same cell as AK both discuss about their plans
Sharifu says he did not want to run or die
He wanted to stay in Agra and make his next move

AK also shares his story ..

Jo writes her leter than,ingnhim on neeti kushalta ... Tasneem fiasco .. The praises his administration and his decisions
She thanks him

Tells Moti to hand over to Jalal first thing next morning

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 20:01

In Jalal's room MA fakes about being sorry about AK and Sharifu
Jala says about his opinion

Moti bai enters after she is ushered in  by the guard after jalal nods

Jalal wonders why did Jo write letter and not speak to him directly ...
He tells MA to read ashe could not read

MA reads the letter .. And after that adds her own ....that JO loved him and was invited him to spend the next night with her .. She wanted to do her duties as his begum ...
MA congratulated jala that Jo had finally accepted him
Jala is surprised to hear that from Jo
MA smiles and Jala is surprised to see MA smiling ...in spite of her son being imprisoned Ma fakes that she was happy about jalal n jo ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 20:07

MA comes to jalal next morning ..
She informs him about ram dhanu who was an excellent singer .. For the jashn ... Jalal permits
MA smiles cunningly and leaves

Else where in Rewa kingdom ....
Pandit Ram dhanu receives invitation .... Riwa naresh orders him to go to moghul court

RD accepts it and as his acceptance reaches Agra ....there is happiness amongst Hameeda, resham. All begums ruks, jo n moti
Jo praises him for his raag ragini and his awesome talents .. All were waiting for the suron ke samraat .. From poor man to the shehenshah ..

Finally RD arrives with tanpura in the fort .. Atgah khan welcomes him ...
He begins singing in the courtyard with peacocks dancing and singing around him ... With veena/tanpura in his hand ....
On hearingnhis raag tha peacock starts dancing

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 20:11; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 20:10

Janaab raam dhanu panday's arrival is announced into the DEK
He enters and remarks about the wrong raga being sung by the singer in the DEK .. Saying that the timing was inappropriate ....
Jalal welcomes him into the court .. Invites him for evening jashn ... He tells him that he would leave soon after the jashn ..
Jalal senses RD's  discomfort and this is praised by RD

Jala looks forwards to hearing his mosiki in the evening jashn

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 20:22; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 20:17

Jo praises RD's singing .. Jalal comes there and praises her knowledge about RD's nature
Jo thanks jala for inviting RD
Jo tells him that inviting RD here was not his idea ....As he had no knowledge of music

Jo then praises Jalal that he was wierd like all great men
Jalal then tells her about the music in the beats of horse riding, the beats of was drums .. The marching of soldiers ... The clashing swords .... Etc

Jo is impressed   But says music is not limited to that .. She adds that music was all around them in nature in the world ... In sunrise....falling of raindrops .. Dancing of peacocks feathers , humming of bees, maa ki lori ..... In the flowing rives, in payal ki jhankaar , in the singing of birds .. In the bells of the temple , the clanging of bells in a cows neck ...in the blooming of flowers, in the falling of water in the waterfalls ... etc
That music had no limits ...

Jalal then praises Jo for her knowledge of music ....
Jo says all limits would be broken tonight (jo talks of the singing of RD in the Jashn tonight )
Jalal too says he was waiting for tonight when all limits would be crossed (jalal is thinking of the letter written by Jo .. Telling him she loved him. Inviting him  to her room to spend the night with her and expecting her to cross her limits with him as Ma had read out to him )
Jo tells him she was waiting for tonight impatiently .....
She looks at him seriously Jalal also smiles and replies he was waiting for tonight .. Smiles shyly

Starry Love 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 20:32; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 20:18

Precap for monday ....
Jalal is in his room thinking about the night .. He is thinking about Jo .. And is having high expectations .. MA is with him and encouraging him to go to Jo and spend the night with her .. As she had invited him .. She had been waiting for him ...So he ought to go ... Jalal is thinking about Jo feels shy as MA. Pulls his legs and smiles shyly ... ...
 :* emb*: Heart 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 20:34; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-13, 20:21

1st night going

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-13, 20:25

I think the 1st night of jo going to be an embarrassing one?
OR
jalal going to be in red?
OR
another twist ?

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-13, 20:29

Another hanging episode. ??????
I m going to hate my weekends.........

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 20:38

yagavarthini wrote:Another hanging episode. ??????
I m going to hate my weekends.........

Yaga this is one cliffhanger which might not have expected results .. Sabr ka phal meetha nahin khatta hoga .. Jalal's expectations would be broken ... As jo might refuse to play suhaag raat with him .. As per spoilers ... But what I am waiting to see is how royally she does it ...
 :lol!: :lol!:

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 22:27; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 20:44

yagavarthini wrote:1st night going

Will the Royal suhaag raat be successful or will it fail ??? ..
 Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 20:45

yagavarthini wrote:I think the 1st night of jo going to be an embarrassing one?
OR
jalal going to be in red?  
OR
another twist ?

I will chose the last option Yaga in the multiple choice Qs ....
 :lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-13, 20:48

sumana13

I m waiting IMPATIENTLY.........how the hell she's going to solve or accept the offer that MA created!!!!!!!!!???????

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-13, 20:50

I think the cheappudin going to show up from coming out of jo's room & jalal saw that - if there is a twist

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 20:52

yagavarthini wrote:sumana13

I m waiting IMPATIENTLY.........how the hell she's going to solve or accept the offer that MA created!!!!!!!!!???????

Yaga that is the awesome twist and we are all hanging at this cliffhanger as you rightly said ... Waiting impatiently for the most expected suhaag raat .. But rest assured Jo will not accept him so easily ...

But MA 's chaal will surely bring them closer .... And some progress in the story ...

I Only hope Jo does not start being nasty to him or scream or bhaashan him for attempting at crossing his limits with her

Broken Heart confused zipped

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-13, 21:07

--sumana13-- wrote:Precap for monday ....
Jalal is in his room thinking about the night .. He is thinking about Jo .. And is having high expectations .. MA is with him and encouraging him to go to Jo and spend the night with her .. As she had invited him .. She had been waiting for him ...So he ought to go ... Jalal is thinking about Jo feels shy as MA. Pulls his legs  and smiles shyly ...  ...
 :* emb*: Heart 

Is he drunk in precap ? My heart is breaking  Broken Heart  How embarrased and dejected he will be after the sach ka saamna  :cry: 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-13, 21:09

Jo can't be predicted,
her mood is a mysterious,
she can be a lioness in disguise,

Jalal be CAUTION!!!!,
dont get another scratch from her, it's a WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-13, 21:41

Jo can't be predicted,
her mood is a mysterious,
she can be a lioness in disguise,

Jalal be CAUTION!!!!,
dont get another scratch from her, it's a WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-12-13, 21:42

OMG!!! The precap!!
I don't know whether to be excited, or agitated scratch ... n on a side note- jalal (rajat) was looking too cute in that drunken state!! :P 
And was it just me or he was wearing a new umm... dress or whatever it is..??

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 21:47

shreya26 wrote:OMG!!! The precap!!
I don't know whether to be excited, or agitated scratch ... n on a side note- jalal (rajat) was looking too cute in that drunken state!! :P 
And was it just me or he was wearing a new umm... dress or whatever it is..??

Hey Shreya !! What an awesome DP yaara !! I have to try so hard to look away from it ...

Shreya we join you in admiring jalal as he waits for his suhaag raat with his dill ki raani ..jodha begum ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 22:12

yagavarthini wrote:I think the cheappudin going to show up from coming out of jo's room & jalal saw that - if there is a twist

Oops yes there was one promo about Sharifu coming out of Jo's room and jalal screaming /yelling at sharifu ... Long time back .. But that track was never shown .. So you might be right yaga .. That track might be the twist coming up .. Twisting away our most expected suhaag raat ... Hayeee !!...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-13, 23:58

What was the soul talk about in today's episode?

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum