Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 13 Dec13"Dilshad the Lioness"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update 13 Dec13"Dilshad the Lioness"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 20:56

The episode begins with .... Nikhat investigating the source of the sounds of payal and female crying sounds below the basin ..
Najma comes and startles Nikhat ... Nikhat tells Najma about the sounds of a woman screaming for help ... Noticing shadows ... 

Najma disbelieves nikhat .. Saying she must be scared as Farhaan was not there with her
At gaffor's house .. Dilshaad is with Rashid sponging Rashid ...

Shireen comes there and asks why was she doing it since she was there tells dils to stop it ..

Dils says she was his biwi too and she could do this too .. Tells shireen that if she realy wanted to help Rashid she could give him the medicines 

Zoya is with Asad outside .. Asad is leaving for Indore for finalising a deal ..

Zoya asks why was he avoiding that house 

Asad says he was unable to tolerate them .. Or live in that house .. Zoya tells him to live for Ammi and Her ..

He then tells her to take care of his ammi and leaves for Indore 

At gaffoor's bila razia has morphed revealing pics of Zoya on magazines and plans to bring bad name to Zoya ... By shaleel photos  

In another room Haider screams for help .. As Humzie goes to his room He fakes various wounds and pain and itching back .. Je asks Humzie to scratch his back .. Humzie scratches his back with a scale .. He tells her to do the scratching qith her fingers .. She refuses and is about to leave he asks her to put the blanket over him  

She does it reluctantly and leaves completely irritated with Haider 

Haider then is wheeled into the dinning area .. He fakes being helpless /clumsy in presence of Humzie ... 

Haider asks Nuzat to helpnhim eat .. Humzie sends nuzat away to take food for Razia ..and offers to help haider herself .. 

Asad is speeding towards Indore on the highway .. As scantily clad dirty pics of zoya are being distributed all over .. Some fly into his car ..

At haseena's house .. Nikhat is sleeping when she feels some one is strangulating her with her dupatta . She wakes up and finds herself alone ... But notices her dupatta  torn .. And gets worried n scared 

At gafoor's villa he has returned from Delhi and is meeting his party workers .. And elderss of the community ..The workers then identify Zoya to be the same girl as in the dirty pictures on the magazine .. They insult  Gaffoor about the girls in his house hold crossing all limits of decency  .. How could he have allowed that .. They even show Gaffoor the pamphlets and taunt him that he was busy preaching the whole world but his own back yard had filth .. chuiraag taley andheraa .. Gaffoor is infuriated and crushes the pamphlet .... 

Razia and gaffoor confront zoya about her dirty pics .. She denies being a model .. Tries to explain herself but they refuse to hear her side
Razia accuses zoya of lying and brought them bad name razia orders zoya to leave this house

Daishad comes to the rescue of Zoya .. And retorts Gafoor suitably ...and he has no words to say to Dilshaad .. As she accuses his position was so weak that it would crumble due to a simple lie ... His position was pitiable

Precap
DID madhuri spl is advertised by haider  to humzie but that too does not bring smile on zoya's face

Razia is worried about her badnnaami innthe society . She seeks haseena's help but haseena not only declines but accuses her of being related to call girls

Humeira informs Haider that she had called her intern friend from medical college to check him up  .. Haider now feels cornered ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 22:32; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 13 Dec13"Dilshad the Lioness"

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-13, 22:28

If i were in front of razia today then surely i had killed her

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-13, 22:34

cutie pai :-) wrote:If i were in front of razia today then surely i had killed her

that is for sure Jenny .. even Gaffoor he is stubborn ...but I loved how Dilshaad retorted back to all of them Shireen, razia, gaffoor .. wah wah
 Thumbsup Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-13, 22:58

But what about precap.....asad should be with zoya....
I think now socitey will use abusing language for zoya nd then asad will come there like a hero nd will take zoya away nd after that asad will drive angrily with zoya nd then that accident will happen....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-14, 00:08

cutie pai :-) wrote:But what about precap.....asad should be with zoya....
I think now socitey will use abusing language for zoya nd then asad will come there like a hero nd will take zoya away nd after that asad will drive angrily with zoya nd then that accident will happen....

Yes you are right My cutie pie .. This is the likely thing to happen ... Hope none are hurt too much .. But one good thing is This wil force Asad to remain in Gafoor villa and zoya will look after him ...
YAY !!! ..
 Starry Love Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-12-14, 09:25

cutie pai :-) wrote:If i were in front of razia today then surely i had killed her
Cutie Pie,  I would have killed her for this ...

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-14, 16:26

--sumana13-- wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:But what about precap.....asad should be with zoya....

Yes you are right My cutie pie .. This is the likely thing to happen ... Hope none are hurt too much .. But one good thing is This wil force Asad to remain in Gafoor villa and zoya will look after him ...
YAY !!! ..
 Starry Love Dance 
kash aisa hi ho

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-14, 16:38

..rosa.. wrote:
ya rosa....after tanveer i will kill her

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-14, 18:16

cutie pai :-) wrote:
..rosa.. wrote:
ya rosa....after tanveer i will kill her

Hello Cutie pie ... hows weekend going for you yaara ??

is Tanveer Billi still in the show ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-14, 19:54

Good no she is not but i think she will back

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-14, 20:30

cutie pai :-) wrote:Good no she is not but i think she will back

Really !! Are you giving me a spoiler here Cutie pie !

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-14, 21:05

Yaa dear its a spoiler that she will back but i had not posted it on topics bcoz its not confirm

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-14, 22:38

cutie pai :-) wrote:Yaa dear its a spoiler that she will back but i had not posted it on topics bcoz its not confirm

EEKKKkSsssss ... Nahiiiinn !!!... No No No No No Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-15, 08:39

I also dont want her back but maybe she will back to say sorry or maybe to take revenge

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-15, 11:29

cutie pai :-) wrote:I also dont want her back but maybe she will back to say sorry or maybe to take revenge

Hope its to say sorry and she joins hands with Haider and expose Razia  Twisted Evil 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-15, 12:52

Yaa right maria i also want same thing to happen but if tanveer will bbe good then who will evil

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 20:56

cutie pai :-) wrote:Yaa right maria i also want same thing to happen but if tanveer will bbe good then who will evil

Tanu billi and Razia should be imprisoned for ever

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-16, 21:08

Agree manu...

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down