Latest topics

New Promo 14Dec13 Jodha Akbar Video Update "Akbar seduces Jodha"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Promo 14Dec13 Jodha Akbar Video Update "Akbar seduces Jodha"

Post by neha on 2013-12-15, 17:26

sandhya wrote:I second you neha.

All this can only be Jalal's dream (may be from inside his jacuzzi)
Our ice maiden won't thaw easily.

She can enjoy even music only after a loooooog speech on it.

Yes that speech though very well written irritated me..paridhi just muggs up these long speeches..I think she hates those just like us hence there is no emotions in her long bhashans.

God knows how much Jalal has to listen to, on the quality of love before his dream comes true.
He has to cello tape her mouth before he makes any advances

If he cellotapes her mouth then his all fantasies will go in vain  :P  I am sure he knows how to shut her mouth  Twisted Evil  after all this is not his first SR, he is quite experienced here (Sorry but my gutter mind makes me write such things  :P )  ROFL 
.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo 14Dec13 Jodha Akbar Video Update "Akbar seduces Jodha"

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-15, 17:57

Neha, I said cellotape not glue or stitch-up.
 
The cellotape can be taken off at the appropriate time , when the risk of another speech is at its minimum. 

Jalal's experience is unquestioned, considering the size of his harem.  But Jodha's penchant for oration is regardless of time, place and situation.  She is such an inveterate talker.

We'll leave it to Jalal's experience to shut her up.  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo 14Dec13 Jodha Akbar Video Update "Akbar seduces Jodha"

Post by neha on 2013-12-15, 18:15

sandhya wrote:Neha, I said cellotape not glue or stitch-up.
 
The cellotape can be taken off at the appropriate time , when the risk of another speech is at its minimum. 

Jalal's experience is unquestioned, considering the size of his harem.  But Jodha's penchant for oration is regardless of time, place and situation.  She is such an inveterate talker.

We'll leave it to Jalal's experience to shut her up.  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Yes Yes!! He is the boss here  ROFL  This situation is the only exception where she can't show her heroin-giri  :*lol*: 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

jodha akbar

Post by moonmoon on 2013-12-15, 20:45

but think that what will happen when jala will really visit jodha and she will reject it
nazdikiya duriyo me na badal jaye kahi  Question  Question  meoow  confused

moonmoon
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo 14Dec13 Jodha Akbar Video Update "Akbar seduces Jodha"

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-15, 20:55

moonmoon

i think a great fight will be ON,

Maham can be caught (if Jalal ask other than MA to read the letter)
or
cheappudin end up coming out of jo's room and jalal saw that!! (Maham can/can't slip away from the situation)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo 14Dec13 Jodha Akbar Video Update "Akbar seduces Jodha"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 09:31

moonmoon wrote:but think that what will happen when jala will really visit jodha and she will reject it
nazdikiya duriyo me na badal jaye kahi  Question  Question  meoow  confused

Moon moon i wish dooriyan nazdikiyaon mein badal jaye .. But knowing Ekta it might not happen this soon ..magar soonchney mein to koi pabandi nahin hai naa .. So am in romantic dreamland .....


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 09:17; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo 14Dec13 Jodha Akbar Video Update "Akbar seduces Jodha"

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-16, 09:50

I was watching some clips from the movie Jodha Akbar over the weekend. I have seen the movie earlier. However, everytime I have seen it, it has reaffirmed my belief that it is and will beone of the best and beautiful love stories and masterpiece on celluloid. Hats off to Ashutosh Gowariker. The scene that I saw today was the one where Jodha learns to write Urdu/Persian and writes the name Jallaluddin Mohammad Akbar and asks Akbar to read it. This is the first ocassion when she realizes that he does not know to read and write. But he is so filled with emotions that he says he wants to ask her a question and takes her to their khwabga and has the rays of the sun fall on th mirror and illuminate her during sunset.. He then asks if she loves him. she says Yes and aur aap.. He says, hum aapse beinteeha mohabbat karte hain. What a beautiful potrayal by the 2. I am so spellbound by Hrithik's and Aishwarya's restrained acting..there was so much grace, intensity, sensuality all bundled together. I am eeally hoping to see that with our Jalal and Jodha..deginitely not on Monday, but whenver it happens.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo 14Dec13 Jodha Akbar Video Update "Akbar seduces Jodha"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 14:16

Manasvi wrote:I was watching some clips from the movie Jodha Akbar over the weekend. I have seen the movie earlier. However, everytime I have seen it, it has reaffirmed my belief that it is and will beone of the best and beautiful love stories and masterpiece on celluloid. Hats off to Ashutosh Gowariker. The scene that I saw today was the one where Jodha learns to write Urdu/Persian and writes the name Jallaluddin Mohammad Akbar and asks Akbar to read it. This is the first ocassion when she realizes that he does not know to read and write. But he is so filled with emotions that he says he wants to ask her a question and takes her to their khwabga and has the rays of the sun fall on th mirror and illuminate her during sunset.. He then asks if she loves him. she says Yes and aur aap.. He says, hum aapse beinteeha mohabbat karte hain. What a beautiful potrayal by the 2.  I am so spellbound by Hrithik's and Aishwarya's restrained acting..there was so much grace, intensity, sensuality all bundled together. I am eeally hoping to see that with our Jalal and Jodha..deginitely not on Monday, but whenver it happens.

Even I was waiting to see at least something on those lines on TV ... But am still waiting ...
I guess some things remain masterpieces which can never be replicated
 Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo 14Dec13 Jodha Akbar Video Update "Akbar seduces Jodha"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 23:53

Arpitha Rai wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Arpitha Rai wrote:sumana !!!!!! ys we can get to see d hot steamy romance   hug1 
Monday come fasttttt !!!!!!!!!!! run  run 
 ROFL

Hmmmm .. May not be right on Monday I think might be Tuesday or Wednesday too so dont get to hopeful .. I don't want my sweet friend to get disappointed ...
 long hug 



Not at all @sumana. ..i wil nevr gt disappointed. .cz aftr watchin promo i am super excited. ..whenevr bt it will aired na, .i am happy

Look Arpita your wish came true yaara .. We got lots of hot steamy romance .. And much more than that .. Starting from a poolside romance .. To the fiery one .. Then the romantic dance in DEK .. To the touchy scene in her room ...
WOW yaar !!... Not one not two we got FOUR of them !! Really ekta has given us chappar phaar ke !!
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo 14Dec13 Jodha Akbar Video Update "Akbar seduces Jodha"

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:44


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum