Latest topics

Why dis Kolaveri Kekta :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why dis Kolaveri Kekta :(

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-16, 11:18

Hey JAians  long hug 

How are things in Agra and Dhwani JA  party4  , missing all the chit-chats badly  No 

I finally read through all the WU and posts of the last week  bounce  and Gosh, I have missed out on loads  affraid 

Jallu is now almost Jodhu ka ghulam
Cheapuddin/Adham lusty Khan in one prison
MA talking revenge on trio for betraying her

AND

entry of Tansen ( for more musical MU between Jo-Ja)
Benazir ( for Jallu's libido to be tested to the max)
sensuous WET promo

I recall, i had a list of romantic scenes wishes for Mayya, and it had a love letter too but she will turn it into such a mess of a MU, thanks to MA , yeh toh humne sapne mein nahi socha tha  Bang  and on top of it, that seduction promo, once again a dream i guess and will it signal a ghrina comeback  Twisted Evil 

Can Tansen turn the tables for Jo-Ja MU and hence MA plans get foiled?

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Why dis Kolaveri Kekta :(

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-16, 11:51

or it can actually lead to a situ where Jalal's Ego get seriously dented and he goes to Benazir garage to repair while Jodha is rendered clueless as to why Jalal is blowing hot n cold and it is up to her latest BFF Ruqaiyya to step in and sort the confusion over the letter issue and also for bringing out the naked face of Maham.

what to me this week was not about Jalal or Jodha, It was about Maham... Maham the brilliant and ruthless tactician is slowly losing her grip , her delusions of grandeour is growing by leaps and bounds wherein she has begun to think she can hoodwink even Jalal. Her motherly instinct has made her blind to the dangers , the mind is decaying and her collapse is fascinating to watch

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-16, 12:04

No please I can't bear GHRINA anymore  Evil or Very Mad . Tansen can turn the tables ? How ? He is not supposed to be involved in these saazish's so soon, he is not even included in Nine Jewels...what nine jewels there are none as of now. I am more worried about my dear Jalal, I am sure this rejection will make him JalluDas (DevDas of 16th Century  :P )

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-16, 12:06

Tanthya wrote:or it can actually lead to a situ where Jalal's Ego get seriously dented and he goes to Benazir garage to repair while Jodha is rendered clueless as to why Jalal is blowing hot n cold and it is  up to her latest BFF Ruqaiyya to step in and sort the confusion over the letter issue and also  for bringing out the naked face of  Maham.

what to me this week was not about Jalal or Jodha, It was about Maham... Maham the brilliant and ruthless tactician is slowly losing her grip , her delusions of grandeour is growing by leaps and bounds wherein she has begun to think she can hoodwink even Jalal. Her motherly instinct has made her blind to the dangers , the mind is decaying  and her collapse is fascinating to watch

ohh yes, this cud be the case.....@Benazir. I was wondering why tansen and benazir make entry almost around same week/back to back......

Thumbs up for all u said about MA.....she is most disturbed and on the edge NOW coz she never thot that jalal will play a game with her.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-16, 12:11

neha wrote:No please I can't bear GHRINA anymore  Evil or Very Mad . Tansen can turn the tables ? How ? He is not supposed to be involved in these saazish's so soon, he is not even included in Nine Jewels...what nine jewels there are none as of now. I am more worried about my dear Jalal, I am sure this rejection will make him JalluDas (DevDas of 16th Century  :P )

:lol!: Jalludas....... cheers 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-16, 13:28

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:or it can actually lead to a situ where Jalal's Ego get seriously dented and he goes to Benazir garage to repair while Jodha is rendered clueless as to why Jalal is blowing hot n cold and it is  up to her latest BFF Ruqaiyya to step in and sort the confusion over the letter issue and also  for bringing out the naked face of  Maham.

what to me this week was not about Jalal or Jodha, It was about Maham... Maham the brilliant and ruthless tactician is slowly losing her grip , her delusions of grandeour is growing by leaps and bounds wherein she has begun to think she can hoodwink even Jalal. Her motherly instinct has made her blind to the dangers , the mind is decaying  and her collapse is fascinating to watch

ohh yes, this cud be the case.....@Benazir. I was wondering why tansen and benazir make entry almost around same week/back to back......

Thumbs up for all u said about MA.....she is most disturbed and on the edge NOW coz she never thot that jalal will play a game with her.

As to why Tansen and Benazir ... I have a vague and crazy explanation .. Ekta mayya most often goes for simplistic way of story telling , when we take tht into account, then ..She is showcasing the various facets of Jalal to the viewer's ..First tht of a despot conqueror, a ruthless King, a thoughtful ruler, a broad minded King, religious tolerance, thoughtful admin, caring and sensitive hubby, a far sighted rule breaker and now we see his interest in art ..

Benazir ofc had to come as a salve to his ego !

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-16, 13:32

I guess to show his interest in performing arts...Tansen for singing and music and Benazir for dancing..lol

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum