Latest topics

SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 16Dec13 "Jodha akbar to have their suhaag raat"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 16Dec13 "Jodha akbar to have their suhaag raat"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 15:18

Written update ....

High Points Of the Week segt ...

Voice over says .. This week Jodha akbar will become Pati patni in the real sense "aur unkey beech ki sab dooriyan mit jayengi ."..they will come close ...

The promo was shown ... Where Jodha wearing a peacock blue Ghaagra choli odhni  is lying besides the Pool .. Which has been decorated with mari gold petals ...
Jala rises from the pool he has one red scarf wrapped around his bare chest  there are candles and fragrances all around .....

As Jalal caresses Jodha's cheek with a peacock feather .. She feels the sensations and gets up with a start .. Causing the wet hair with fragrant petals to splash across jalal's face ...Jalal caresses her face very gently ... Slowly ...
He gently gradually holds her hand into a tight grip ....

Says those same words .. " I had promised never to touch you with out your permission .. It appears .. You have granted me that permission now ... "
 Starry Love  Dance 

Video Update ...
Coming up ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 15:47; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 16Dec13 "Jodha akbar to have their suhaag raat"

Post by neha on 2013-12-16, 15:33

Have their team been on JA sets recently ? I doubt...SBS is pretty slow in these matters...they are showing us promo(its a dream ofcourse!) which we have already seen.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-16, 17:08

This is misdirection  at its worst, All loyal fans of JA know that Jodha will reject Jalal  N benazir will try  seduce him !!

so why say , C will happen when it so obviously is not going to happen.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-16, 17:44

--sumana13-- wrote:Written update ....

Voice over says .. This week Jodha akbar will become Pati patni in the real sense "aur unkey beech ki sab dooriyan mit jayengi ."..they will come close ...

The promo was shown ... Where Jodha wearing a peacock blue Ghaagra choli odhni  is lying besides the Pool .. Which has been decorated with mari gold petals ...
Jala rises from the pool he has one red scarf wrapped around his bare chest  there are candles and fragrances all around .....

As Jalal caresses Jodha's cheek with a peacock feather .. She feels the sensations and gets up with a start .. Causing the wet hair with fragrant petals to splash across jalal's face ...Jalal caresses her face very gently ... Slowly ...

Says those same words .. " I had promised never to touch you with out your permission .. It appears .. You have granted me that permission now ... "
 Starry Love  Dance 

Video Update ...
Coming up ..

wt ???????? Den d promo is TRUE ?? OMG ... lollllllll am excitedd  Dance  :D%%: 

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-16, 17:47

Arpitha Rai wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Written update ....

Starry Love  Dance 

Video Update ...
Coming up ..

wt ???????? Den d promo is TRUE ?? OMG ... lollllllll am excitedd  Dance  :D%%: 

No Hun, Promo is not true, Other articles have come up sayin tht Jodha will reject Jalal

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum