Latest topics

Gafoor and Razia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gafoor and Razia

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-16, 15:51

Gafoor and Razia

Of the two Razia seems to be the crueller one. Razia has morphed Zoya’s pic in order to malign Zoya’s reputation and force Dilshad to move out of Gafoor Mansion. I think Razia is not doing it only for Shirin as she claims to Shirin but also to save her own self. Razia wants Gafoor to never to find out that Zoya is his long lost daughter. For this one reason, I feel sorry and pity for Gafoor that he has to stay away from his daughter and is also unaware of his existence.  But in the next instance I tend to get irritated with the man for forcing Rashid to stay with Shirin and leave Dilshad. When I think of this injustice of Gafoor I think its good he is away from his own child too like Rashid.  But then due to Gafoor’s sins Zoya is punished and has to live like an orphan. Razia has no conscience she has no qualms in ruining other’s lives as long as it benefits her and Humeira. She tried to hide Humeira’s heart condition when she was trying to force Ayan to marry her so that she always stayed with them. But she didn’t think about Zoya’s life and morphed her picture and scandalised it. Razia didn’t even think of Nikhat when she informed and instigated Hasina to create a scene infront of the guests at the prayer meet. Even Shirin didn’t care for the taunts her daughter would suffer if Hasina comes to know about Dilshad staying at Gafoor Mansion. She just went along with what Razia said as if she has no brain of her own. Shirin also came across as a selfish person then even more than Razia. Razia has always looked out for Humeira whereas Shirin doesn’t seem to think of anything except her position in Rashid’s life.

The serial has loads of questions to answer. Some of them are as follows:

Why did Rashid leave Dilshad? If he loved Dilshad so much why leave her with no support?

Why did Shirin fall for a married man? Did Rashid cheat her or was it like how Nikhat came to know about her being Farhan’s second wife?

What is Gafoor’s role in all this?

Did Dilshad know the reason for Rashid’s decision?

Why did Dilshad allow Ayan to stay with them? Why did she not fight for her relationship?

Why did Gafoor leave her to marry Razia?

Hope Gul does give the answers to these questions before closing down shop atleast for this serial of hers.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Gafoor and Razia

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-16, 16:00

Lovely post ria... I've watched friday epi n i m fed up of this all...qh is now hopeless...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-16, 16:06

Aasudi wrote:Lovely post ria... I've watched friday epi n i m fed up of this all...qh is now hopeless...

I agree Sushma.. QH is becoming too irritating now..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-16, 16:24

Maria J wrote:
Aasudi wrote:Lovely post ria... I've watched friday epi n i m fed up of this all...qh is now hopeless...

irritating toh bahot pehle se tha, ab yeh untolerable hai...jus luk at the way, they dealt wth that 'body lotion ad' thng, it completely shows how disinterested the makers r..why not shut d show n bring out a new fresh show...how rudely they kill a promising story... With Shireen, i had lots of wishes to see her turning point... Hoped she cn b the lover who wil fail razia now for her family n own existence... But she herself failed n my sympathy dies there...
I m surprised that i'm also irritated wth dilshaad now... Kya se kya hogayi hai...
Haider-humeira scenes,however, r good watch the track holds not a single logical point yet...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-16, 16:30

Nice post maria....

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-16, 21:21

Aasudi wrote:
Maria J wrote:

irritating toh bahot pehle se tha, ab yeh untolerable hai...jus luk at the way, they dealt wth that 'body lotion ad' thng, it completely shows how disinterested the makers r..why not shut d show n bring out a new fresh show...how rudely they kill a promising story... With Shireen, i had lots of wishes to see her turning point... Hoped she cn b the lover who wil fail razia now for her family n own existence... But she herself failed n my sympathy dies there...
I m surprised that i'm also irritated wth dilshaad now... Kya se kya hogayi hai...
Haider-humeira scenes,however, r good  watch the track holds not a single logical point yet...

I liked Dilshad after her reply to Razia  :P 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-16, 21:35

cutie pai :-) wrote:Nice post maria....

Thanks Jenny  :) 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 21:54

Dilshad is the master mind in this entire game .. She married Gaffoor after separating him from Zoya's mother
She got Rashid married to Shireen after separating him from Dilshaad ..
Now she wants zoya out as she is scared her past would be discovered ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-16, 22:48

Manu i think u wrote wrong....u wrote dilshaad instead of razia

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down