Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 16th December 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 16th December 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-16, 19:27

written update 16th December 2013..

The episode begins with Javeda crying for AK complaining that in her absence so much happened and she didn't inform her ,she asks  MA why  didn't she  do anything for him ..MA says she was helpless as Jalal punished him ..Zaveda says he should have allowed him to marry Tasneem and should not have put him in the prison  ..Zaveda asks how is he in the kaid khana ..MA gets irritated and says he is having party ..then she says it was better option otherwise aawam would have killed him and she would become widow ..Zaveeda says she is fine now ..MA is surprised and asks so soon just now you were complaining ..she says then moment you said aawam would have killed him I realised i have brought some very beautiful cloaths that would have gone waste ..MA makes wired face on that ..

MA is looking for Resham , she comes worrying about the singer and says he has refused to come and sing in the evening ..MA says if he is stubbrn then she is also equal ..she goes to meet the singer Ram dhenu ..He is doing riyaz when MA enters the room , MA says i came to know that you refused to come for the Jashan you don't know I came Shahansha 's Mahal , He says only think I know is that you are distrubing me my riyaz ..She taunts great do very good riyaz so that you can sing well in the evening he says my music is not dependent on anything ..she turns and in anger thinks is you don't sing I will destroy your family ..He reads her mind and tells her what she was thinking MA realises that this way it will be difficult to bring him to the Jashan then she makes an wxcuse saying she wants him to sing a love song as her shahanshah and his new begum are have MU that  distance them form each other ...He agrees to come and sing for the Jashan ...

DEK Jalal comes wearing a yellow royal dress looking very handsome , All begums and Hameeda , Gulbadan all are present there , Ramdhanu the singer seems sleeping , JO thinks he is so lost in his music that he could not realize Jalal's arrival , Ramdhenu opens his eyes and makes a wired sound says my can't sing ..Jalal become angry and throws a weapon towards him saying he if thinks he is not worth his sangeet ..he says he is happy with his answer and starts singing ..Its a love song Jalal JO and Ruq all are enjoying his sangeet ..Jalal asks for drinks and become lost in dream of Jo ..In his dream he is flarting with Jo ..its a beautifully shot dream sequence ..my words can't justify that must watch guys ...

after sometime Jalal is drunk and about to leave DEK MA comes to him saying his sangeet is still not over , Jalal says he wants to go and and leaves ...he  is moving in the corridor MA comes there asking what happened you seem very happy today , He smiles and says yeah I am , she asks is that because of JO's letter , he nods , MA tells him he should go to JO's room as she has invited him there , she may seem shy and refuse him to stay there that doesn't mean she doesn't love him ,  Jalal dreams that he is with Jo holding her very close and asking her say that you don't love me and don't to be close to me ..he says if you say I would leave now ..

precap: JO and Jalal are in JO's room , Jo holds his hand Jalal is surprised he pull her towards him and takes her hand and says what ever she wrote in that letter does she actually meant it .. she nods ..he asks her to say that again ..love is in the air ..both are smiling , happy to be with each other...love track is here with a bang ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-12-16, 21:09; edited 3 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 16th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 19:38

Live Update 16Dec13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 19:54

The episode begins with .... Javedha crying for her hubby AK as she was not informed about the incidences happening in her absence during her visit to maika
MA trying to pacify her

Javeda says he should have been allowed to marry tasneem .. Why did they put him in prison
MA explains he was going to be killed by awaam and she would be in white robes rather than coloured ones now

MA assures she would soon do something to bring AK out of prison

Javedha is over excited about the new multicoloured clothes she had got from her maika .. Forgetting all about her shohar who was suffering in the prison ...
MA curses her fate and that of her sons's

MA looks around for Resham impatiently .....when she appears replying The singer Ram Tanu  had refused to meet MA ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 22:35; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 19:58

Resham wants to know what was so important for Ram Tanu for her

MA replies that he would do that which no one else could in the lives of Jo Jalal
MA then goes to meet RT her self
She enters inot Rt's room to find him immersed in his riyaaz ...
.... Being disturbed during his riyaaz ... He reprimands her ... Rufuses to follow her orders

MA thinks that she would slay his entire khaandaan if he refused to sing in the darbaar in evening according to her instructions

RT reads her mind .. MA is impressed
Then she tells him to sing vashi karan raag /mohabbat ke raag so that shehenshah gets doobofied in his begum's love

That mohabbat bloossoms between Jo n Jalal so that Moghul Sultanat  could get their waaris

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 22:37; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 20:03

At darbaar Jala enters .. He is greeted by Jodha and Ruks and all courtiers
ram tanu is sittting lost in thought he does not pay respects to the shehenshah

Soon he realises ... He tells jalal to wait for some more time as he was thinking up about new sur n taan .. And was not yet ready .. He had lost his voice

Ram tanu says his throat and sur were not with him .... He felt not fit for singing in the durbaar .... .Jalal orders ram tanu that  he had to sing

Jalal gets enraged that RT thought The shehenshah unfit for his mosiki !!
.. And for being asked to wait ..he throws a dagger at RT which thankfully hits the cushion ... RT gives out a scream ....
The entire court is alarmed ..so are  Jo Ruks, MA, Hameeda and the others  

Jalal then tells RT coolly that he had now found his voice as was heard by all
The only one unperturbed is RT ...
Who sings a romantic song for Jalal ..... Jo is impressed too

Jalal is seen drinking and stealing glances of Jo with a smile on his face
 Heart Heart

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 22:38; edited 5 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 20:06

As jalal is staring at Jo he starts  dreaming of  looking at jo lying beside pool and himself bare chested wearing only one scarf ....and he is walking inot the hamamkhana
New BG song plays

"In Aanhkon mein tum jab se ho gaye ho gum ..."
Folowed by "Ishk hai ik jasbaa ..."
As the promo scene plays out ..where jo is lying beside the pool and jala is touching her caressing her with a peacock feather ... She splashes his face with her long wet tresses .. He touches her face ....They lovingly hold hands ....

Jalal gets up and kisses jo .. Jo winces and shies away ....

. His dream breaks .......Jalal's  is back to the durbar ... He is drinking and imagining himself with jo again
 Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 22:39; edited 4 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 20:08

Another dream that jo is sitting with him in his room .. She is pouring him some wine from the jug into his goblet and they are touching eachother lovingly .. There is fire in the BG in the mashaal .. In the fire place .. On candles ...

The dream breaks and we see ..... Jalal and jodha both are impressed by RT's song ..
Jalal continues to drink and steal glances of Jo and dream of himself with Jo all alone in DEK and doing a romantic dance to the tunes of RT's raag ....
 Starry Love 
As the song goes on .. He dreams  Jo is in her room jalal walks up to her and engulfs  her into his arms from behind whispers into her ears .. To say that she did not love him

Jo replies she did not love him ..
Jala whispers that he knew only to acquire not win hearts .. If she did not love him why did she feel for him .. She could leave him right then .. Both jo and jala are touching eachother lovingly ..
 Starry Love 

Jo says she could not leave him n go
Jala says probably he had got her permission to touch her
Jo replies that she had not given him that permission yet
Jala says then he should tel him to go .. He would leave .. Jo smiles and hugs him from behind
 Starry Love 
Soon this dream breaks and he shakes himself out of his dream ... He suddenly rises fromhis throne and leaves the durbaar to every ones surprise

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 23:27; edited 4 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 20:15

Jalal then leaves the durbaar and is trying to get his new found  emotions overflowing .....under control ....
He prepares to retire for the night
MA comes and is surprised that he was going to sleep so early .. Jala tells her he was thinking about Jo's letter .... MA then exclaims that his stone heart was melting at last ...gives him a long lecture n encourages him to go to Jo and spend the night with her as she was waiting for him .. Tells him not to get upset if she refuses him anything ...
Keeping her innocence  in mind

As Jala takes leave from her for the night ... MA watches his retreating figure with hatred and fury showing on her face ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 22:33; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 20:16

Precap for tomorrow .. Jalal comes to room as she is lighting the lamps for the night .... her long  hair is open and she is not having any adornments on her ..yet looking so beautiful  ..
He is surprised as Jo holds his hand .... He is surprised to see her take the initiative .. Make the first move towards him ...  HE is very happy .. They exchange smiles .. He tells her he could not believe this was happening .. Jo then holds him with the other hand too ..
 Starry Love 

Jajal asks her he wanted to know if she meant what she wrote in her letter
Jo affirms it
Jalal again asks .. Her to say those words her self ...He is full of emotions for Jo ..  He wants to hear her say it ..

Jo is about to say ....

I just can not explain to you friends .. How tough it was for me to type the LU when there was such hot steamy romance going on before me ... And not one or two .. There were total four of them ... OUCh !!!! ...
 Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 07:58; edited 7 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-16, 20:33

Bechara jalal nd MA ihate u......jalal is expecting too much from jo.....plz jo dont hurt him.....precap was awesome jalal was gonna cry bcoz of his happiness but all this is only a big misunderstanding.....kash ye sach hota

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 20:35

cutie pai :-) wrote:Bechara jalal nd  MA ihate u......jalal is expecting too much from jo.....plz jo dont hurt him.....precap was awesome jalal was gonna cry bcoz of his happiness but all this is only a big misunderstanding.....kash ye sach hota

Kaash yeh sach hota ... Yaara
 Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 22:53; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-16, 20:40

Plz don't ruin the mood !
this is something expected by many for months, plz............
kind feeling HOT* here
Continue pls

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 20:50

yagavarthini wrote:Plz don't ruin the mood !
this is something expected by many for months, plz............
kind feeling HOT* here
Continue pls

Yaar Yaga .... I am floating in dream land of Jo and Jalal not capable of thinking about anything else

Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-16, 21:00

Why yrr......i want jo to accept ja tomorrow

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-16, 21:04

Of late Jalal started behaving in a brainless way.
Today he also  looked as foolish as he was portrayed in the last track.

I can't stand romance for the sake of romance.
THE EMPEROR being reduced to such a halfwit dunce ! A majnu ! A lovesick poodle!

Jallad Jalal, Miss you so much. Wicked Jalal was better.
Today's only saving grace was the way Jalal handled Mr.Pandey's pride and snobbery.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-16, 21:23

uffff  :heart:  :heart: ..it was an overdose for me ! but I survived somehow :P  FOUR dream scenes  Shocked but the truth is when he wakes up from his dream, he will be shattered badly. Why do everyone challenges his patience and nobility every now and then, today it was MA and Pandeyji and tomorrow it will be Jodha. I just hope somehow Kanha gives her brains for just one day to save Jalal from humiliation.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-16, 21:38

Looking at jalal.
it made me to sympathies, everyone around him,
made him into a ball, & they passing him around, but at last end up getting hurt.
its better if he remain wicked, than he is ♥ 《he looks better that way, then being drunk & in love》
hope the precap end up to be a better one

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-16, 21:47

I like the scene in precap than anything else!!!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 22:05

neha wrote:uffff  :heart:  :heart: ..it was an overdose for me ! but I survived somehow :P  FOUR dream scenes  Shocked but the truth is when he wakes up from his dream, he will be shattered badly. Why do everyone challenges his patience and nobility every now and then, today it was MA and Pandeyji and tomorrow it will be Jodha. I just hope somehow Kanha gives her brains for just one day to save Jalal from humiliation.

Neha ...I am earnestly praying to Kanha today .. Just to let The writers handle this sensitive track very tactfully and aesthetically .. And not disappoint us ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-16, 22:14

Oh god,
hope jo comes up with a solution & its faster then MA brains,

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 22:21

yagavarthini wrote:Oh god,
hope jo comes up with a solution &  its faster then MA brains,

Yaga ...for a change I really want her to prove herself and save HER SHEHENSHAH the humiliation ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-16, 22:46

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:uffff  :heart:  :heart: ..it was an overdose for me ! but I survived somehow :P  FOUR dream scenes  Shocked but the truth is when he wakes up from his dream, he will be shattered badly. Why do everyone challenges his patience and nobility every now and then, today it was MA and Pandeyji and tomorrow it will be Jodha. I just hope somehow Kanha gives her brains for just one day to save Jalal from humiliation.

Neha ...I am earnestly praying to Kanha today .. Just to let The writers handle this sensitive track very tactfully and aesthetically .. And not disappoint us ...

Seriously yaar...I just can't get over the precap, he is almost teary and so vulnerable that one wrong move of Jodha and he will go back to his shell. What saddens me more is for him its not about being in physical relationship with her, he craves for her affection and love and she at this very moment is far from the idea of being in love with him.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-16, 22:57

Neha
i support ur point of view

not about being in physical relationship with her, he craves for her affection and love and she at this very moment is far from the idea of being in love with him.

it sadden me at one point, but i can see the ray of hope in jo.
that she'll somehow will make him understand that difference between love & lust.

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-16, 23:04

Sry if am wrong...
I don't know why the precap gives me a feeling that the girl in today's precap is not jodha..
Once observe her dress....
I feel jalal was fully drunk and so he could not get it right...
May be its the introduction of benazir....

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-16, 23:29

sandhya wrote:Of late Jalal started behaving in a brainless way.
Today he also  looked as foolish as he was portrayed in the last track.

I can't stand romance for the sake of romance.
THE EMPEROR being reduced to such a halfwit dunce ! A majnu ! A lovesick poodle!

Jallad Jalal, Miss you so much. Wicked Jalal was better.
Today's only saving grace was the way Jalal handled Mr.Pandey's pride and snobbery.

lol..we won't see the wicked version of Jalal anymore..but one thing for sure this safar (journey) from majnu shehenshah to Jalludas will make him suffer like anything. CVs should have sent this Jalludas out of Agra maybe on some war instead of that nachanewali Chandramukhi's arms. Raamjaane how much time his paro will take to value him more.  Rolling Eyes 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum