Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 16th December 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 16th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 23:34

Pavani Nirupam wrote:Sry if am wrong...
I don't know why the precap gives me a feeling that the girl in today's precap is not jodha..
Once observe her dress....
I feel jalal was fully drunk and so he could not get it right...
May be its the introduction of benazir....

WHATTT ???? ?..Benazir ?? Oh NOO !!!....  affraid No No Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-16, 23:40

--sumana13-- wrote:
Pavani Nirupam wrote:Sry if am wrong...
I don't know why the precap gives me a feeling that the girl in today's precap is not jodha..
Once observe her dress....
I feel jalal was fully drunk and so he could not get it right...
May be its the introduction of benazir....

WHATTT ????  ?..Benazir ?? Oh NOO !!!....   affraid No No Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

no dear...i dun think so...her entry will be like "ham pe ye kisne hara rang daala" in DEK (who else can pour green color on her other than Jalal  :P )

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-16, 23:47

cutie pai :-) wrote:Why yrr......i want jo to accept ja tomorrow
Cutie pie .. kya scene thaa yaara ..

When he is drinking on the DEK and stealing glacnes of. Jo ... And kya mast dreams thhe yaar...... all four were super duper ....
Right from his entry scene into Jo's hamam and looking at her reclining form with so much love and admiration in his eyes hayee ....

To that last scene where he whispers into her ears daring her to tell him off .. She appears to be at a loss ...
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-17, 05:23

Sumana13

that last scene where he whispers into her ears daring her to tell him off .. She appears to be at a loss ...☆★《LIKED IT》★☆

I think jo cleverness is an emergency, to save shehenshah ,

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 07:57

yagavarthini wrote:Sumana13

that last scene where he whispers into her ears daring her to tell him off .. She appears to be at a loss ...☆★《LIKED IT》★☆

I think jo cleverness is an emergency, to save shehenshah ,

I hope .... Just earnestly hope Jalal is not heart broken or humiliated .... Or he might never ever trust his dill to make any decisions for him in future .... :heart: king 

Or may be it would be fun to watch trying to manao a rutha huvaa jalal for the next few weeks !!  bounce bounce 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-17, 08:07

Hey Maham Anga has asked Ramtanu to sing a raaga that will make Jodha and Jalal fall in love so as to produce a heir for the mulghal sultanate.. MA asking for IT! If Ramtanu's raaga's can light lamps or cause rainfall, it sure can make someone fall in love..MA ki chaal ulti pad jaati hai. Vinash Kaal Viprita Buddhi.

Rajat and Paridhi were simply superb with thier acting. We forum waasis know a little too much about their comfort levels off screen and hence wonder if they pull off a romantic scene onscreen. I thought they did a very commendable job..Rajat was so much at ease. Watching it repeatedly made me notice a little bit of discomfort..sometimes with Rajat and sometimes with Paridhi but for the most part they were comfortable.. The best of the romantic scenes was the one in her hojra..Jalal constantly asking her that if she didnt want him to ne there, he would leave.. Again all this was a dream. Lets see what happens on Tuesday. Hopefully the CV's dont turn this into a disaster.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 08:16

Manasvi wrote:Hey Maham Anga has asked Ramtanu to sing a raaga that will make Jodha and Jalal fall in love so as to produce a heir for the mulghal sultanate.. MA asking for IT! If Ramtanu's raaga's can light lamps or cause rainfall, it sure can make someone fall in love..MA ki chaal ulti pad jaati hai. Vinash Kaal Viprita Buddhi.

Rajat and Paridhi were simply superb with thier acting. We forum waasis know a little too much about their comfort levels off screen and hence wonder if they pull off a romantic scene onscreen. I thought they did a very commendable job..Rajat was so much at ease. Watching it repeatedly made me notice a little bit of discomfort..sometimes with Rajat and sometimes with Paridhi but for the most part they were comfortable.. The best of the romantic scenes was the one in her hojra..Jalal constantly asking her that if she didnt want him to ne there, he would leave.. Again all this was a dream.   Lets see what happens on Tuesday. Hopefully the CV's dont turn this into a disaster.

Manasvi I agree with you .. They are superb actors ... They are Ektaa's choice after all ... I am still floating with Jo and Jalal in Jalal's love bubble .. I just don't wish to come down crashing onto terra firma just yet ... Hope they make it easy for Jalal ... And not too much heart break for Our Jalal miyan

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-17, 10:37

thanks for the update Mannu

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-17, 16:14