Latest topics

Paridhi Sharma = Shilpa/Shamita Shetty

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paridhi Sharma = Shilpa/Shamita Shetty

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-17, 00:45

Was it my imagination or did Paridhi look like Shilpa shetty in the precap scene

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Paridhi Sharma = Shilpa/Shamita Shetty

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-17, 00:50

Yes she looks a lot like Shilpa Shetty..look at her all dressed up before the wedding with Jalal or the scene where her Dadisa asks her to take Jalal with her to the kali maa temple in Amer. Lots of resemblance with Shilpa Shetty.

She looks nicer without the head jewellery. BTW, where in earth did she get the night gown from?

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-17, 00:53

Manasvi wrote:Yes she looks a lot like Shilpa Shetty..look at her all dressed up before the wedding with Jalal or the scene where her Dadisa asks her to take Jalal with her to the kali maa temple in Amer. Lots of resemblance with Shilpa Shetty.

She looks nicer without the head jewellery. BTW, where in earth did she get the night gown from?

HuH !!! I was like  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ..BELL sleeves in 15th century  affraid :P :P :P 

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-17, 08:11

When I saw the reruns, I thiNk I saw that it was her saree's pallu draped a little differently..not a night gown after all..lol

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 09:10

Manasvi wrote:When I saw the reruns, I thiNk I saw that it was her saree's pallu draped a little differently..not a night gown after all..lol
Girls it is neither a saree nor any gown it is the same lehengaa odhni graped differently .. As we are used to watching he with pinned up odhni on her shoulder ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-17, 09:54

I wish they could get rid of the stupid wig.. Paridhi has a normal Indian woman's body and is not one of those skinny actresses. By making her wear that wig and raised hair, she looks a lot biggerthan her nirmal frame. Was glad to see that Rajat could get his arms around her withthe hug from behind. It was sweet.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-17, 10:45

Hey I remember having this discussion long back too.. Yeah, the girl when she smiles looks a lot like Shetty sisters

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum