Latest topics

A Midsummer Night's Dream in JA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Midsummer Night's Dream in JA

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-17, 12:25

After watching yesterdays episode the first thing which came to my mind was how was MA so sure that Jalal would fall in love with Jodha after listening to Ram Tanu's music...what if he had fallen for Resham  affraid affraid affraid ...

Last edited by zuzana on 2013-12-17, 20:13; edited 1 time in total

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: A Midsummer Night's Dream in JA

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-17, 12:28

Nahhhiiiiiiiiii...Not My sexy, bootiful, curvacious Resham..Resham sirf hamari hai !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-17, 12:33

ROFL ROFL  n there was a risk of Jalal falling in love with PandeyJi also as MA wanted the Menka(PandeyJi's music) to bhang the tapasya of our Vishwamitra  :P 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by malvikasharma89 on 2013-12-17, 12:36

Tanthya wrote:

Nahhhiiiiiiiiii...Not My sexy, bootiful, curvacious Resham..Resham sirf hamari hai !!

u guys are too good yr :)

malvikasharma89
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-17, 12:41

neha wrote:ROFL ROFL  n there was a risk of Jalal falling in love with PandeyJi also as MA wanted the Menka(PandeyJi's music) to bhang the tapasya of our Vishwamitra  :P 

Nahi Nahi, Pandeyji bahut halka phulka hai, Unnpar Jallu Miyyan fida nahi honge, Maham ko yeh pata tha .. socho toh..issiliye she did not allow the harra Bharra Resham in front of Jallu when the tapasya bhang was going on..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-17, 12:42

malvikasharma89 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Arrey Yaar, Join the fun..  :) 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-17, 12:46

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:ROFL ROFL  n there was a risk of Jalal falling in love with PandeyJi also as MA wanted the Menka(PandeyJi's music) to bhang the tapasya of our Vishwamitra  :P 

Nahi Nahi, Pandeyji bahut halka phulka hai, Unnpar Jallu Miyyan fida nahi honge, Maham ko yeh pata tha .. socho toh..issiliye she did not allow the harra Bharra Resham in front of Jallu when  the tapasya bhang was going on..

This reminds me hara bhara reshmi kabab  ROFL chalo kabab to nahi mila Jallu ko lekin aaj raat haddi fans jaayegi gale me ke saans lena bhi mushkil ho  :*lol*: 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-17, 12:52

that would have been disatrous ...history would have forgotten Tansen and remembered him as Jalals love interest  :lol!: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-17, 12:54

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Nahi Nahi, Pandeyji bahut halka phulka hai, Unnpar Jallu Miyyan fida nahi honge, Maham ko yeh pata tha .. socho toh..issiliye she did not allow the harra Bharra Resham in front of Jallu when  the tapasya bhang was going on..

This reminds me hara bhara reshmi kabab  ROFL chalo kabab to nahi mila Jallu ko lekin aaj raat haddi fans jaayegi gale me ke saans lena bhi mushkil ho  :*lol*: 

Aisi halatt bechare ke , na ugal sakega , na nighal sakega... Poor Jallu Miyya

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-17, 13:06

arre bhaai logon.. Dafa 377 is in order these days :)

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-17, 13:07

malvikasharma89 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I know about uyr whacky choices  :P Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-17, 13:08

ShaliniRobinson wrote:arre bhaai logon.. Dafa 377 is in order these days :)

Hum 'Vrusht' hain dafa 377 se aur hamare saath noodles aur pasta bhi hain toh koi Bhay nahi hai  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-17, 13:09

Tanthya wrote:

Hum 'Vrusht'  hain dafa 377 se  aur hamare saath noodles aur pasta bhi hain toh koi Bhay nahi hai  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

:*lol*:  :*lol*:  :*lol*:  :*lol*:  :*lol*: 
Arre Yaar.. for some reason, when I 'Quote' the response, I am unable to get out the previous response's area.. LOL ye to aur bhi funny hai!!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-17, 13:45

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Hum 'Vrusht'  hain dafa 377 se  aur hamare saath noodles aur pasta bhi hain toh koi Bhay nahi hai  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

:*lol*:  :*lol*:  :*lol*:  :*lol*:  :*lol*: 
Arre Yaar.. for some reason, when I 'Quote' the response, I am unable to get out the previous response's area.. LOL ye to aur bhi funny hai!!

Shalini click on the last button above the reply box..it says "switch editor mode" that hsould solve the problem

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-17, 14:05

ROFL  ROFL

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-17, 14:14

Lolzzzz.....i wud rather wait for Birbal to start this midnight summer dream......they wud make a superb jodi :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-17, 14:39

pollyanna wrote:Lolzzzz.....i wud rather wait for Birbal to start this midnight summer dream......they wud make a superb jodi :P

Noone can beat resham  :P Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-17, 14:43

:lol!:  Imagine the Chaos that would ensue if Jallu fell in irrevokable love with Resham...

What will MA do if she was to bow to begam Resham? What will Ruqs do? Poor girl she wont even be able to compete against Resham's arm strength

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-17, 14:47

Abavi wrote::lol!:  Imagine the Chaos that would ensue if Jallu fell in irrevokable love with Resham...

What will MA do if she was to bow to begam Resham? What will Ruqs do? Poor girl she wont even be able to compete against Resham's arm strength

I was in splits imaging the situation..Begum resham  ROFL ROFL 

Ruqs will find out about the magic potion..ermmm I mean magic tune of Ram Tanu and make him sing and send Hoshiyar this time ,,,so Jallu is in love with hosiyaar  :*lol*: 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-17, 14:52

zuzana wrote:
Abavi wrote::lol!:  Imagine the Chaos that would ensue if Jallu fell in irrevokable love with Resham...

Ruqs will find out about the magic potion..ermmm I mean magic tune of Ram Tanu and make him sing and send Hoshiyar this time ,,,so Jallu is in love with hosiyaar  :*lol*: 
Zu, what an idea it would be...

But in the whole thing, we are forgetting one important factor.

While Begam Resham and Begam Hosiyar fight amongst themselves to win the favour of badshah Jallu, who will give them a heir?

MA and Ruqs will be conducting polls that their apna apna side kick would be the first one to give a heir and Jallu will be still happily listening to his daily dose of tansen music to continue falling in love with his two khaas begums.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-17, 20:15

Abavi wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Zu, what an idea it would be...

But in the whole thing, we are forgetting one important factor.

While Begam Resham and Begam Hosiyar fight amongst themselves to win the favour of badshah Jallu, who will give them a heir?

MA and Ruqs will be conducting polls that their apna apna side kick would be the first one to give a heir and Jallu will be still happily listening to his daily dose of tansen music to continue falling in love with his two khaas begums.

:*lol*: ...Poor Jallu has to depend on Resham and hoshiyar for kids

Both khaas begums..chutti for Ruqs  ROFL 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum