Latest topics

Sirf Paana Aata hai...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sirf Paana Aata hai...

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-17, 12:47

Ahh! Seems one is on the path for a minor heartbreak. One wishes it was not so, though.

Jalal seems to be feeling tremendous joy that Jodha is in love with him.
(Okay... first off -- strange for a man who has several wives longing and pining for him!! But chalo... that is exactly the kind of romantic stuff I don't get.)

But -- she is not. The love thing was a lie that Maaham was kind enough to tell.

Sounds bad -- but is it?

Hmm... I kinda... don't think so.

Arre bhaai this is the one proof that Jalal has a heart - it is capable of breaking.

Till yet, the man is sitting himself pretty with the belief that he is heartless. Though Jodha has told him otherwise, it doesn't look like Jalal agrees with her. He is unable to relate the "Acidity" to the joy he feels because Jodha tells him thats he trusts him.

He is yet unable to relate that the joy he feels on reading about the 'love' of Jodha has something to do with 'heart'.

Though I am not a romantic - it is one of the side-effects of love. One learns to lose.

I wonder if it is love. All he longs for now is that she'd tell him that she loves him. He doesn't seem to feel the same in response.

Perhaps, hopefully, this is the beginning of realization that Jalal does indeed have a heart.
Perhaps the knowledge of the fact that Jodha does not love him would cause some more of that weird feeling that he's felt when he was happy on account of her.
Perhaps, the pain tells him what joy could not - there is a heart in place.

Acceptance of his heart may be his first steps to acknowlegdement of 'mohabbat'. The feeling which makes him so happy when it comes from Jodha, he must feel it too.

So... Jalal's heart makes its debut.

Jalal - humein sirf pana ata hai.

Mr. Humko-Sirf-Pana-Aata-Hai --- abhi heart mila hai, and abhi khona padega to Jodha.

And Jalal discovers, ... there is a heart in place - and surprisingly - it beats for Jodha ... despite her looonnngggg speeches.

Talking of which -- looks like he is in the right place, at the right time, positioned just right - for another speech.

With Jodha it isn't a bhashan. It's Bhaaaaaaashan!

I am ... kind of glad that the writers dealt with 'heart' before 'love'. :)

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Sirf Paana Aata hai...

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-17, 14:19

True that Shalini..loved ur thoughts :) ...

though I have just read the WU/LU but somehow felt that there is still a LUSTY Jallu somewhere.......the love is not yet arrived....hence the libido high jallu should be ready for yet another bhaashhan from mahan aatma jodha.....ufffff......

sharaab aur shabaab ka nasha aaj zor se utarne wala hai......chhan se jo toote koi sapna.....dil soona soona laage ....anyone???

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-17, 14:30

I dont believe when you say you are not a romantice..esp not after reading you WIL  :) 

Poor Jallu is on for a heart break..will be interesting to see how they continue with the emotions...Jodha is not in love but she will soon once she counters his advances

Haan doston be ready for bhashan  Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-17, 14:57

a bhashan again?? hmmph, atleast we are at the mercy of using our remote.. what will poor jallu do? he would be drunk, amorous and have to listen to her looooong speech?

I pity him. A cold bath tub is waiting for you Jallu bhai!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-17, 16:31

Jallu must be shown this way,
whether when he sees his jo-(his hand on his chest) or
He calls his doc for the state he's going through (♡sick)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-17, 16:43

pollyanna wrote:True that Shalini..loved ur thoughts :)...

though I have just read the WU/LU but somehow felt that there is still a LUSTY Jallu somewhere.......the love is not yet arrived....hence the libido high jallu should be ready for yet another bhaashhan from mahan aatma jodha.....ufffff......

sharaab aur shabaab ka nasha aaj zor se utarne wala hai......chhan se jo toote koi sapna.....dil soona soona laage ....anyone???

Thanks buddy.
yes i do agree. Jalal is still focused on 'Pana'. Love is still not around much... he's probably just happy that Jodha finally fell for him. He hasn't yet fallen for anyone - so 'khona' hasn't happened. Besides, no one has ever refused him either. Jodha was the first woman to refuse him and he covered it up by saying that he didn't want to touch her either.

So now that he wants Jodha as his proper wife, and he loves the idea of Jodha being in love with him - it's a heartbreak coming up!
Of course, with Jodha it's gotta be a heartbreak and bhaashan free!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-17, 16:48

zuzana wrote:I dont believe when you say you are not a romantice..esp not after reading you WIL  :) 

Poor Jallu is on for a heart break..will be interesting to see how they continue with the emotions...Jodha is not in love but she will soon once she counters his advances

Haan doston be ready for bhashan  Twisted Evil 

Buddy... I know what you mean :)If you read the story i write, you'll never believe i'm not romantic.. but it's a fact :)I'm not. :P

Yes... looks like Jallu is deffo going the poor way. LOL as of now.... they seem to be behaving in a weird way -- as tho two college students meet shyly. let's see if what breaks the heart would mend it too.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-17, 16:51

Abavi wrote:a bhashan again?? hmmph, atleast we are at the mercy of using our remote.. what will poor jallu do? he would be drunk, amorous and have to listen to her looooong speech?

I pity him. A cold bath tub is waiting for you Jallu bhai!

ROFL.. hahahahaaa... bechara! i think his decision will be to throw himself in the prison with adham and shareef... anywhere that would solve the bhaashan issue.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-17, 17:00

Kind enough or cruel enough ... Maham was exceedingly cruel IMO but then it serves Jallad for blindly trusting her even overriding Ruqaiyya.. His staunchest ally.

Loved the line "Dil ka Debut' Shals

Hey ambe Ma, Aap toh abhi se Krodith hogaye Jodha Bai's bhaaaashan ki exppectation main ( reminded me of ' it's not car, it is caaaaaaaaaaaaar ' ad )  :P 

Aise bade bade deshon main aisa small small dil toot tha hai, no problems, Jalal will get a makeover and upgraded dil with all the latest apps working in purrfect order

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-17, 19:28

Tanthya wrote:Kind enough or cruel enough ... Maham was exceedingly cruel IMO  but then it serves  Jallad for blindly trusting her  even overriding  Ruqaiyya.. His staunchest ally.

Loved the line  "Dil ka Debut' Shals

Hey ambe Ma,  Aap  toh abhi se Krodith hogaye  Jodha Bai's  bhaaaashan  ki exppectation main  ( reminded me of ' it's not car, it is caaaaaaaaaaaaar ' ad )  :P 

Aise  bade bade deshon main aisa small small dil  toot tha hai, no problems, Jalal will get a makeover and upgraded dil with all the latest apps  working in purrfect order

ha ha ha... krodith ka to pata nai.. par ek baar dil to karta hai ke kaanon ko Jodha ke bhaashan ke prakop se kisi tarah bacha liya jaaye.

Yeh.. Jalal does kinda deserve it LOL

I'm glad for his Dil ka debut. It'll take a while for this man to go from

"Hum sirf pana jaante hain'
to
'Kuch kuch hota hai, Jodha. Tum nahi samjhogi'

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-18, 17:38

Loved reading u