Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th December 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-12-17, 16:12

The episode starts with Shlok finishing his phone call and claiming that after this honeymoon Astha will be left with no option but to listen to him. He gloats about fully controlling her. Aastha is cleaning the living room along with Sojal who tells her to pack and rest for the trip. Aastha notices Anjali coming down and tells Sojal by raising her voice that tomorrow is ammavasa and hence people usually don't leave their house. She further adds if sasu bai will follow the same. As predicted, Anjali tells her that if its ammavasa tomorrow they cannot go for their honeymoon. Shlok interferes and tells Anjali that he doesn't believe in all this things and hence they will go for the honeymoon. 

Aastha points the paper and tells him that they need to follow the rituals and customs and hence it's best to cancel the trip. He takes the paper and notices the its not the current one. He smirks and tells Anjali that the problem is solved. Once Anjali and Sojal leave he tells Aastha that she cannot cancel their honeymoon because of reasons like this. 

The next day everyone are assembled to send off Aastha and Shlok. Abhey comes and tells everyone that he had come on behalf of Joythi to send off Shlok and Aastha. Niranjan asks them if they had taken everything. Shlok asks Aastha if she had taken the passports. She tells him no she didn't take it. Shlok excuses and leaves for his room to get their passports. Anjali scolds Aastha for being so careless. Shlok comes back and tells her that there is only one passport and queries her as to where her passport is. She replies that its in the cupboard and that she never took it out. Sojal and Abhey look at each other and smile. Shlok finally cancels the Singapore trip but instead asks his brother to book tickets for Goa. Abhey and Sojal are shocked to see their plan fail.

Aastha goes to her room and unpacks her suitcase. Shlok asks her as to why she is unpacking when the flight to Goa is at 5pm. She tells him that she will unpack and pack. She finally tells him that she will rest. Shlok looks at her and then lies next to her in the bed. She opens her eyes to find him. He tells her that they will make the trip positively and blows the hair that had fallen on her face. They hear a noise and come downstairs. 

The people from income tax department conduct a search. They tell them that they need to carry on their work. Niranjan asks them to carry on, while Shlok makes a phone call to stop it. During the search one of the IT officer tries to step into the Mandhir with his shoes. Aastha stops him and asks him to remove his shoes. He apologises and removes his shoes. Aastha enters the mandhir with him and tells him that she will move the statues that need to be moved. The Agnihotri's nod their approval. Once the search is done Niranjan asks them as to who requested this search. Abhey gets worried and Sojal comes to know that Abhey had requested it. Sojal creates a scene by fainting and the topic diverts and the income tax people leave the house. Niranjan asks Varad to use his contacts and find out as to who did this.

The episode also shows the Kriloskar's cancelling their planned yantra and celebrating Aaju's birthday back home.

Precap: Shlok tells Aastha that if she becomes successful in cancelling the honeymoon trip then he will destroy all the evidences but if he succeeds then she should never go to her parents house. Aastha is shocked to hear this.

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-12-18, 21:17; edited 1 time in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th December 2013

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-17, 20:05

What happened to live wu Manu?

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 17th December 2013

Post by slmu on 2013-12-17, 20:12

freakydoll wrote:What happened to live wu Manu?

I think Manu's net must be down :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-17, 20:16

Sojal-Abhay duo  Shocked 

yeh dekhna baaki tha

cant see even a single postive vibe

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-17, 20:33

anusha.cochin wrote:Sojal-Abhay duo  Shocked 

yeh dekhna baaki tha

cant see even a single postive vibe

I agree Anu.. its dragging too much.. too much negativity. Have stopped watching and just reading spoilers and updates.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 21:30

Sumana's update ...
Sorry folks for being unable to post this live ...... as my net was down ....but have got it in my Lappy .. Am uploading it now...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 21:34

The episode begins with .... Shlok talking to some one on the phone .... about complicating avdyoot's case more for few more days ....

As Aastha is busy with chores Sojal tells her to go n do packing for HM
Aastha then says it was amavas tithi next day .. As it was ashubh for any one to travel that day .. Sothey could not leave the house
Anjali agrees to that ..

Shlok says he did not believe any of those things ...
Aastha says she had to uphold all the rasams and beliefs of the family ...
Anjali agrees
Shlok dismisses the idea

As nothing could interfere with their spending their time together ....

Abhay comes to visit them without Jyoti .. To wish Shlok n Aastha happy journey for HM

NA confirms whether Aastha n shlok had packed everything .. Foreign currency etc
Shlok affirms
Shlok then asks Aastha for her passport .. She does not possess it
Shlok goes to look for it
He finds only his Passport but hers is missing
NA gives a vague look
Anjali comments that she was careless at the beginning of the journey ..keeping every thing in the right place was the duty of the wife ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 21:35

Aastha then says how would they go with out their passport

Shlok then calls up ... The air port and reschedules his flight plans ..
Aastha then tells him not to get angry they could go later

Shlok tells her varad would get disappointed ....
That she would be feeling bad too ..
But he assures her they would go on HM definitely .. They could not go to Singapore but they could always go to Goa
He requests varad dada to book tickets and rooms for them for HM. At Goa

Shlok then tells aastha that she could not avoid going to HM but she could never win

At aastha's maika avdyot sends ajji to ashtavinayak yaatra for her janam din .. Ajji tells them that she wanted every one to stay together and was not interested in going elsewhere ......her children were her greatest gifts .. She could not imaging her janam din with out them

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 21:36

shlok then books for themselves a sea side resort
Aastha is infuriated .. She throws a tantrum by throwing clothes all over the bed and goes offf to rest ..
Shlok too rests besides her

He warns her that if they missed the six O clock flight he would catch seven 0clock one is they missed that he would catch the next flight .. He taunts Aastha .. She looks at him angrily .. As she tries to get away he holds her hand .. They have an angry eyelock .. He blows her hair from her forehead....he looks at her into her eyes .. Aastha is surprised .. As he looks at jer n smiles . She asks what was he doing . Shlok replies it was her wrong impression that he was doing something .. He was actually doing nothing ...

They are disturbed by loud noises coming from downstairs ... About checking the house

They go down stairs to find an income tax dept ...
At anjali nivaas .. There is a raid by income tax dept looking for unaccounted wealth or cash .. They would check each n every nook n corner .. They check and find nothing ..
Aastha asks the officers about the person who had passed wrong information ..

The offices initially declines but when NA forces he is about to disclose .. Sojal and Abhay are scared of being exposed ..Sojal does a fainting attack ...only to recover as soon as the income tX officers depart
NA orders shlok and varad to use all possible co tacts to find out who had played this nasty trick on their home .. Abhay and Sojal exchange knowing looks ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 21:37

Precap for tomorrow ..
Aastha is sitting very close to shlok .. Who is Challenging her to try and stop their HM .. If she succeeded in stopping then he would with draw all pending cases against her baba but if he succeeded in going for HM then she would never go to her Maika all her life
Aastha gives him an angry dirty look ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-17, 22:50

Hm pe bhi torture.....when he will stop all this nonsence yrr

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 22:52

cutie pai :-) wrote:Hm pe bhi torture.....when he will stop all this nonsence yrr

Every day I watch with the hope that things will change for the better but am disappointed .. Chalo at least no domestic violence was shown some respite from that ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 22:54

cutie pai :-) wrote:Hm pe bhi torture.....when he will stop all this nonsence yrr

Every day I watch with the hope that things will change for the better but am disappointed .. Chalo at least no domestic violence was shown some respite from that ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-17, 22:56

Aaaaa Manu so many of us missed your live update. I was scratching my head and frantically refreshing.

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 23:00

freakydoll wrote:Aaaaa Manu so many of us missed your live update. I was scratching my head and frantically refreshing.

I missed you too shyla .. As i was ready with your WU. Of that Vu of yours my net did the ultimate ramanchi on me .. I was so angry yaar ...
I did all the LU s as usual but could post them only now after my net is restored ... Do look at your WU yaara

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-17, 23:08

NET NET NET everyone is having problems with this NET nd i am too......ufff

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 23:14

cutie pai :-) wrote:NET NET NET everyone is having problems with this NET nd i am too......ufff

Cutie pie ..... saw you doing a great job dear .. Well done ....
So glad to have you here ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-17, 23:16

Thanks manu but for what....what i am doing

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 23:38

cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks manu but for what....what i am doing

Zee channel par chaa gayi ho my friend .. And I was looking up our old convos .. It os hilarious .. You must read up when you find the time buddy ... .
 :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-17, 23:59

Ohhh for zee thanks dear.....nd where u were reading our old convos can u tell me bcoz we had talked in many forums nd posts

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-18, 00:24

cutie pai :-) wrote:Ohhh for zee thanks dear.....nd where u were reading our old convos can u tell me bcoz we had talked in many forums nd posts

Am stalking all our old convos and where ever we discussed

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-18, 08:04

All old why

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-18, 08:19

cutie pai :-) wrote:All old why

Because while my net was off I was reading from the earlier down loaded pages as i could not access new ones ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-18, 17:05

Ohhh so what was hilarious tell me na plz

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-18, 18:40

cutie pai :-) wrote:Ohhh so what was hilarious tell me na plz

Nothing specific just discussing the show and cursing all the domestic violence and shlok turning dark .. It sounds funny after a few days ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum