Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 17th December 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 17th December 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-17, 19:27

Written update 17th December 2013..

The episode begins with Jodha comes to her room and getiting ready for the night she changes to a night gown , and about to remove her bangle but finds its little difficult she calls moti , Jalal comes that time ,he tart opening her bangle ,she is surprised to find him there , he says whatever you wrote in the letter you could have told me , she says i thought about that but then i thought the person whom i hated so much how could i , Jalal tells  her something very sweet he says  that his hands were shivering when he wore crown for the first time , and it happened again when he  got married to her  , Jo comes close to him and holds his hand , Jalal smiles and bring her close , then he wanted  to tell her that he has same feelings of love but hesitates,says when i got married to you i wanted to won you abut slowly everything changed , JO tells how she felt that he has good human hiding inside that rude shanshah , and slowly she took him as her friend ,  he  says i can command my army and every one but now when i have want to tell my dil ki baat , I am  nervous , she holds his hand and says you don't have to feel nervous tell me what ever you want  , he tries to tell his feeling Jo understand what he is going to say,  she says i had hate feelings for you but then slowly i felt that you are a good human being , He tries to come close to her , she moves little away from him he tries to get closer she says  i only take you as my friend but not ready to give myself , then he asks her what she wrote in that letter she says its just a thank you letter ..then he smiles thinking this must be one of those bahana , he says its so difficult to understand  woman , he pulls her towards him, she pushes him and he falls down..he become very angry Jo tries to apolozie but he screams .. he gets up and throws a vase and leaves her alone ..

hurt and heartbroken  Jalal comes to his room and thinks about  Jo's words and her letter what MA read out for him ,  he is taking bath and thinking that he will punish Jo for this..

Ma is very happy and sharing her victory with Reshem says this is wonderful no one has any idea behind the whole sangeet and Jalal and JO 's MU she tells resham that , she did this to take revenge for AK ..

morning MA is going out Zaveeda meets and asks her what happened she seems very happy MA asks her to come along with her , MA is talking talking to mir saman she sees something huge covered and kept in the garden ,she goes near that and asks about it , a girl along with some solder are there , the girl tells  her ,  she has to open and find out her self , a guard opens and feels dizzy and falls down ..MA is happy to see that and thinks its a nice pinjara she can use it  , Zavida says this is a nice pinjra why not keep this for my husband AK, MA scolds her and order them to keep that pinjra in her room

DEA Atka khan is asking jalal about the new law he seems lost in thoughts , MA is happy and thinking she knows why he seems lost , but rest have no clue , Atka khan is confused ..Jalal walks out of DEA ..MA follows him , she asks him what happened why he seems so upset , he says he doesn't want to talk and wants to stay alone ..she asks is  it related to JO ? ..he says he doesn't want to talk about it and goes to his room ..

there Jo sitting near kanha ji and thinking about her letter and then remembers the incident of last night with jalal , she tells moti that she needs to apologize to Jalal and goes out to meet him , MA meets JO and asks where is she going , she says she doesn't want to answer, MA says if she is going to meet JAlal then its not a good idea because he is very happy and lost in some sort of dream i would suggest not to disturb him .. JO is confused ...

precap: MA shows that pinjra to Jalal sees that and smiles while thinking about something ....

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 17th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 21:40

Sumana's update ....

Sorry folks .. I could not update this live as my Net was down ... But have got it on my lappy and am uploading it now ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 21:41

The episode begins with .... Jalal entering Jo's room .. He gives some gifts to the maids at the door ordering them none should enter ...

Jo is removing her jewellery when Jala enters and is surprised to see his arival was not announced .
Jala replies she has not sought his permission to send him the letter

Jo shyly turns around .. Her long hari turned to him ljala says she scould have said those words that she wrote
Jo says she had tried but then she thiught he was the same person she had hated so much so she hesitated
Jalal then tells thatbhebhwas scared when he first did horse riding
Then when he first held his shehenshsh ka taaj
And then when he married her .. Held her hand at rhe ceremony his hands were shaking as he had always wanted to win her hand in marriage .. To make her his .. And he was happy she was willing to become his now .. He smiles

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 21:42

Jalal is surprised as she holds his hand smiles at him
She then hold his hands in both her hands
He says he was very happy to receive  her letter
He confirms if they were true
Jo says she had written every word from her  heart

Jalal says she was the first who had bowed down before him
Jo says he was not  cruel at heart
Jalal says shehenshah who ordered his entire fauj did. Ot know how to say something to jo

Jalal then whispers that the same Jalal who ordered the entire fauj today surendered before his Jo

He tries to get close to her
Jalal tells her she was feeling shy
Jo denies writing anything such she had just thanked him for his decisions

Jalal says she was his wife so she was  feeling shy but she had invited him and professed her love for him ...
Jo denies .. She had not written anything of the likes of this ..he was mistaken . She did not love him .... She just liked him as a friend ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-18, 08:55; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 21:43

She tells him she was not ready for becoming his yet
She was not ready for him Jalal is furious he shows his anger by throwing things around her room Jo tries to control him by saying he was too drunk for all this...
she is shocked when he screams in frustration
He walks out other room fuming with rage ....

Jala walks out of jo's room .. He stops by the mashaal and thinks of the words MA had read from the letter .. And how jo had accepted writing all the words he throws things around In fit of fury
MA watches him and is very happy that the storm she was waiting for had finally arrived

Jala then goes to take a dip into his royal pool .. Which is decorated woth multi coloured flower petals
He is fuming with rage as he recalls her denial ... For inviting him .. For writing that letter ..and for keeping him away from her

else where MA is laughing aloud uncontrollably
Resham is confused ... MA explains that jala was like one jakhmi sher .. Wounded lion ..

MA had hurt jalal using Ram  Dhanu  as her weapon .... She had used Jalal ramdhanu and jo as her puppets and achieved her aim .. She had taken her revenge from jalal for punishing her son ..
She is so proud of herself
She gloats of her ideas .. She pats her self ..
She then thinks of getting AK free and getting Jo out of agra

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-18, 08:58; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 21:46

MA is very happy with Jalal's condition and Javedha is praising her MIL .. Munim khan is accepting khazana and baandies from the recently won state by Moghaliya Sultanat
She then notices a huge cage .. The baandie then says it was a very attractive item all man lost control on glacing at the thing .. They lost their minds

One soldier loses control after glancing at the item
MA orders the cage to be shifted to her room/ hojra

In DEK Atgah Khan informs ....his kanoon was spread in the entire sultanat with orders of strict implementation in entire sultanat ...

Jala is too disturbed .. MA then asks jala what was the matter jala says the same thig that made him very happy yesterday had made him very sad
Ma wanted to know everything
Jala denies telling her .. Jala wants to go to Ruks

In her room jo is talking to kanha that he was hurt with her refusal ... She distinctly remembered she jad not written anything that ga e him wrong impression ...
She then decided to speak to Jala and sort out the matter .. But MA intercepts her and stops her from meeting Jala stating he was busy with administration of sultanat and did not wish to be disturbed .. Also adding he was very happy so happy that he had never been earlier
Jo is surprised to hear that ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 21:47

Precap for tomorrow ...
Jalal is in his room when MA tries to cheer him up by tellin him she had. Agift that he would be so proud to show off in his darbaar

She then uncovers the cage ...jalal's eyes pop out and has a stupid smile on his face ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-17, 22:53

Bechara jalal he was soooo happy but kuch palo me sab chur chur ho gaya.....now hope that ruks will help jodha

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 22:55

cutie pai :-) wrote:Bechara jalal he was soooo happy but kuch palo me sab chur chur ho gaya.....now hope that ruks will help jodha

That big cage had benazir the seductress inside .. To make Ruks and Jo jealous .. And make His begums fall at his feet ....  No No 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-17, 23:01

Aree ha i forgot about that cage.....when that man saw inside tthe cage it seemed that ghost is there

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 23:19

cutie pai :-) wrote:Aree ha i forgot about that cage.....when that man saw inside tthe cage it seemed that ghost is there

That cage contains the scantily clothed seductress Benazir ... Who belongs to Moghaliya sultanat as war spoils ... Won in war !! ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-17, 23:30

Another one to separate jo nd ja

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-17, 23:43

cutie pai :-) wrote:Another one to separate jo nd ja

But tell me when Jo refused to have suhaag raat with him .. Why was he so angry ?? He had so many other begums he could have gone to any one !! Why didn't he ? . scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-18, 10:45

--sumana13-- wrote:

But tell me when Jo refused to have suhaag raat with him .. Why was he so angry ??  He had so many other begums he could have gone to any one !!  Why didn't  he ? . scratch scratch 

Kyu ki usko Jodha his chahiye Manu...aur koi begum nahi  Twisted Evil 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-18, 10:52

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

But tell me when Jo refused to have suhaag raat with him .. Why was he so angry ??  He had so many other begums he could have gone to any one !!  Why didn't  he ? . scratch scratch 

Please do share with us Neha .. As per the actual history .. Did Jala have a soft corner for Jodha as they are showing here .. Was the actual history distorted by the Moghuls to keep in the dark the shehenshah's love for the rajput princess ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-18, 11:09

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Please do share with us Neha .. As per the actual history  .. Did Jala have a soft corner for Jodha as they are showing here .. Was the actual history distorted by the Moghuls to keep in the dark the shehenshah's love for the rajput princess ??

Manu...Akbar indeed had soft corner for MUZ though Abul Fazl and some other people tried to erase her name from the chronicles but the fact remains same. I visited Fatehpur Sikri some years ago and one can easily guess his love and respect for Jodha. From her Mahal to her kitchen everything is grand! Badayuni mentions in his memoirs as that MUZ turned Akbar into Kaafir so we can guess there was surely a strong bond between them. He built many palaces for her but Shahjahan destroyed many buildings of Akbar's time to build news palaces! He trusted her with his beloved son Danial! Salim and Danial were close to each other as MUZ brought him up. Even some documents say he built a palace for her in 1963-64 before Salim was born but I don't have a reference to it. But keeping in mind the other facts one can definitely say that though it was a political marriage they surely loved each other. And Ekta had shown and will show the facts correctly as she has researched a lot, for about 1.5 years! so I trust her for showing the real history with her own spice added.  :)

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-18, 13:13

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Please do share with us Neha .. As per the actual history  .. Did Jala have a soft corner for Jodha as they are showing here .. Was the actual history distorted by the Moghuls to keep in the dark the shehenshah's love for the rajput princess ??

Manu...Akbar indeed had soft corner for MUZ though Abul Fazl and some other people tried to erase her name from the chronicles but the fact remains same. I visited Fatehpur Sikri some years ago and one can easily guess his love and respect for Jodha. From her Mahal to her kitchen everything is grand! Badayuni mentions in his memoirs as that MUZ turned Akbar into Kaafir so we can guess there was surely a strong bond between them. He built many palaces for her but Shahjahan destroyed many buildings of Akbar's time to build news palaces! He trusted her with his beloved son Danial! Salim and Danial were close to each other as MUZ brought him up. Even some documents say he built a palace for her in 1963-64 before Salim was born but I don't have a reference to it. But keeping in mind the other facts one can definitely say that though it was a political marriage they surely loved each other. And Ekta had shown and will show the facts correctly as she has researched a lot, for about 1.5 years! so I trust her for showing the real history with her own spice added.  :)

WOW!! that's quite interesting ..Thanks for sharing Neha :) 

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-18, 13:18

cheena007 wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:

WOW!! that's quite interesting ..Thanks for sharing Neha :)
I love you Neha for sharing all these interesting historical facts my dear 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:55

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum