Latest topics

Mitr.... Pati....Prem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mitr.... Pati....Prem

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-18, 02:20

Seriously what's wrong with our Jodha Begum?
Wonder what her idea of friendship, love and marriage is.

Has she ever realised why is that she always has to dictate the terms of her relationship with Jalal.

If she wishes to have it at grina level, it has to be so.
If she wishes to take it to friendship level again it has to be so.
Does Jalal have no say in their relationship at all.
Letter or no letter, does he have no right whatsoever to take it to the next level on his own initiative?

And she didn't rush to him when he fell but was making her 'no-prem position' clear. If we feel she was not that bad, it was in comparison with her own earlier standards, not that her stand was acceptable.

But Thank God no sermon today. At least the tone carried emotion and sensitivity and not the usual nursery rhyme rendition. For the first time in a long time of late since the Amer days,I could listen to her without phobia. Jodha's rejection was not hate-worthy. But it seemed that she lead on a bit initially and suddenly turned away.

Even if she didn't know his intentions, the hand hold by her own will and then holding his shoulders were a little beyond her own demarcations of friendship boundary. Her conception of their relationship too is a little queer.

Of course, we didn't expect a compliant Jodha. But she should have followed her own rules of touch-me-not and not provoked him. Letter or no letter, a husband of  many months will receive wrong signals when you are suddenly touchy yourself and there was no need to say that she couldn't tell him personally as 'jis vyakthi se hum itne grina karte the...'. the natural conclusion by anyone would be 'use prem karthe hain'. It can't be 'usse thankyou bolenge' because she had just thanked him personally at the end of the blue vomit track.

Had she not encouraged him, but turned him out firmly, it might have spared him the embarrassment of revealing his feelings to her. It looked as though she led him on till he opened up and then turned him away. We know that she is too much of an idiot to plan this much. But this is the impression Jalal would have got. 

And now she has hurt him where it pains any husband most. And his fall added insult to his disappointment.

Try telling a 20th century husband, the liberties in our relationship stand at how much I allow! You touch my forehead, I'll scream and stomp my way out into the night freezing cold. I can pull your hand (as in Moti Bhai case), I can hold your hand to assure you, I can comfort you by holding your shoulders, the moment you take any initiatives or take any step ahead I'll push you away. Only that much intimacyis allowed as I feel appropriate at that time - he'll certainly go mad.

And this is a 16th century emperor. That he has complied with her rules so far itself is a wonder. Atleast till now the rules were clear- a definite no. But now the stretching and compressing of the rules to suither whims and allowances will drive any man crazy.

And she gave a new name to their relation -Mitr. If this is how she behaves with her friends, God save the sanity of her lover.

But it is surprising that the ..err.. raag had no effect whatsoever on her.
Our ice maiden is so melt proof. Still at -200' C

With Suryabhaan she didn't want a gradual evolution from acquaintance to friendship to love. What's wrong with her here? She has accepted that Jalal is a good chap. No grina. They have been wedded for many months. Why this than, man se ek hone ko thaiyaar nahi? Does she plan to zero in another lover? What else does she expect? Bulbs in her brains, fairies dancing, bells jingling, or is she expecting him to go down on his knees or serenade ................ Must have been married to some rough and tough Rajvanshi. Would have served her right.

I really wish Jalal dumps her for sometime, so that she realises that she has to give him rights to dictate the terms of their relationship too. She can't be the boss all the time.

I hope MA destroys the letter and Jodha takes the effort to patch up this time and earn the halo not just wear it. 

Anyway, not that mad at her as she spared Jalal and us darshak of the much dreaded bhaashan on ashobhaniya vyavahaar and stree samman.

But what she immediately needs is some sound counselling on marriage, love and friendships. Her convoluted idea of marriage has already landed them in serious trouble earlier too in the blue vomit track from which jalal had to work his way to save her and her reputation.  This time I would like to see her DO something instead of waiting for some savior.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Mitr.... Pati....Prem

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-18, 08:34

It was a pleasure reading you Sandhya .. You wrote about jodha Jalal relationship so beautifully ...

Please do make such posts more often ....
 Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-18, 10:05

Nice take sandhya  Thumbsup  Her actions and words though unintentional lead him trying to intimate with her but it will be unfair to  Bang her for pushing him cuz that was not a deliberate action, it was an immediate reaction from her to free herself from his hug when he tried to remove her jacket or whatever it was. She did try to help him when he fell on the ground but it is very hard to pacify a person when the blame is on your head to make him suffer like this!
  Surely she needs a counseling on marriage as he has done so much for her that if there had been anyone else in place of her would have fallen in love with him already. But the sad part  is the time they spend with each other is not enough to make her realise that he is actually her husband!
  Now according to the spoiler Jalal will try to make her jealous and it will eventually make her fall for him, I am quite happy with the news that at least Jalal is just using Benazir and is not lusting her cause I can't bear him turning into a womanizer at all!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-12-18, 10:26

Loved your take Sandhya!

True Jodha is coming out as shallow person..there is no grace nor wisdom as a princess should behold

And yes she needs lessons on marriage, relations...

actually I am all for Jalal to ignore her and treat like not khaas

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-18, 13:20

I think jo wanted to take her own time,
& to understand jalal by making conclusion over his good doings.
But not to hurry up (she wants a man with a heart) & jalal into the process of discovering his own heart.
I think she's afraid to give her heart, soul& body to the man who use woman
as cloth. ( Although he hinted that women are misused in many ways)

*don't take it seriously, this is my point of view for jo*

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-18, 13:29

I felt for Jalal yday yaar... poor guy ...

WHY IN THE WORLD Jodha wrote a ltter to a person who does know to read n write...
n WHY IN THE WORLD Jalal went and asked MA to read it...

Ekta is making this whole story too filmy for my liking for a historical show... !!!!

Your post is really nice.
I am hating Jodha as of now for sure !

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-18, 13:49

Yep, Y'day it did seem as if Jodha was leading him on ... not with the words bt with her behavior.. for a woman who considers him a mitr, Bathroom is hardly a drawing Kaksh and the thin lingerie the accepted costume to meet , greet and chat ..That she does without batting her mile long fibre eye lashes ..

by being coy, soft like a teddy bear .. which a muddled headed man, addled by wine to be a cue to ... candle gets blown off moment .

Then a woman who is no patni but mitr holds his hand and husks , aapki man ki baat bataiye..which automatically will lead to one direction only given the room, time and the intentions considered ..

Maasa has left a great void in teaching Jodha about the bees and honeypot ...

Till not we saw Jodha giving 'Bhaav'.. Now I would love to see Jalal showing of his "akdupan' and making Jodha run behind him ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-18, 14:29

Tanthya wrote:
Yep, Y'day it did seem as if Jodha was leading him on ... not with the words bt with her behavior.. for a woman who considers him a  mitr, Bathroom is  hardly a  drawing Kaksh and the thin lingerie the  accepted costume  to meet , greet and chat ..That she does without batting her  mile long fibre eye lashes ..

by being coy, soft like a teddy bear .. which a muddled  headed man, addled by wine  to be a cue to ...  candle gets blown off moment .

Then a woman who is no  patni but mitr holds his hand and husks , aapki man ki baat bataiye..which automatically will lead to  one direction only given the room, time and the intentions considered ..

Maasa  has left a great void in teaching  Jodha about the bees and honeypot ...

Till not we saw  Jodha giving  'Bhaav'.. Now I would love to see Jalal  showing of his "akdupan' and making Jodha run behind him ..

Sahi baat Sathya ji... Ditto bolna chahti thi main.. lekin mere ko aise likhte nahi aata na  :lol!: 

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-12-18, 16:46

monsi08 wrote:I felt for Jalal yday yaar... poor guy ...

WHY IN THE WORLD Jodha wrote a ltter to a person who does know to read n write...

Ekta is making this whole story too filmy for my liking for a historical show... !!!!

{I don't understand why I'm not able to comment below the quoted post, that's why I'll just post here} scratch 
I think Jodha doesn't know that he doesn't know how to read, n MA was standing right in front of him when Moti brought the letter, that's why he asked her to read...
And I feel that this is the only way Ekta gets TRP, that's why she is adding so many twists..... :lol!: 
But why do u hate Jodha?? I didn't understand that... bounce 

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-18, 17:10

shreya26 wrote:
monsi08 wrote:I felt for Jalal yday yaar... poor guy ...

{I don't understand why I'm not able to comment below the quoted post, that's why I'll just post here} scratch 
I think Jodha doesn't know that he doesn't know how to read, n MA was standing right in front of him when Moti brought the letter, that's why he asked her to read...
And I feel that this is the only way Ekta gets TRP, that's why she is adding so many twists..... :lol!: 
But why do u hate Jodha?? I didn't understand that... bounce 

Press the last button on the editor , Shreya.. U can quote out f the box.. there is a glitch and the techies are trying to fix it :)

I guess it is bec , it seems she is the dominant one wanting things her way and with Jalal yielding to her n not getting anything in return and the final indignity was him being pushed down ..

I do not hate Jodha but I definitely am not liking the way Ekta has brought out Jodha .. She is not fit for the pedestal on which she is propped up..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-18, 17:39

Nice post Sandhya..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down