Latest topics

Asad to the rescue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asad to the rescue

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-18, 15:01

Asad to the rescue

Zoya and Haider scene was cute. I like their scenes though it seems like it’s a totally different serial. Haider becoming a girl was okaish. It was a nice way out for the duo to get out of trouble. I liked the contrast shown between Razia and Humeira. Razia is hell bent on creating problems for others and using others to fulfil her motives while Humeira is helping others with no ulterior motive and also is trying in her own way to solve problems faced by others. Another contrast is in the way both are treating Zoya. Humeira also doesn’t particularly like Zoya but she is still polite while Razia leaves no stone unturned to berate Zoya at every point. It was weird how Razia acted so sweet as if supporting Zoya in front of the ladies and trying to stop those ladies from berating Zoya. I was shocked that Dilshad and Zoya expected Razia to speak in favour of Zoya. 

Asad’s entry seemed so contrived. It would have been more natural if Haider would have supported Zoya. That way Gafoor also would have been shut as he wouldn’t cross a potential partner. Moreover Haider was home too while Asad was away. That way the Haider- Zoya scenes would have looked more like a part of the serial. Even Humeira could have supported Zoya and so could Rashid’s mom. The car breakdown scene was another scene which was forced just so that Asad could make a grand entry again. Asad needn’t always have grand entries to support Dilshad and Zoya. He is supposed to be a silent and strong support to the two. His presence should have been felt like how when he called Haseena regarding torturing Nikhat and Najma. Infact I’m surprised that these people could berate his fiancé when he is not around. Asad is supposed to be an eminent personality and once he had shut these ladies strongly when they spoke about Dilshad. So these ladies should have been scared and should have thought twice before berated Asad’s fiancé. 

Another interesting thing was Asad giving respect to Gafoor. I thought he knew Rashid chose Shirin over Dilshad due to Gafoor’s interference. Or was it only a show for the ladies on how to be respectful or to show Razia and the rest Dilshad’s sanskar. 

I loved Nikhat and Farhan scene. Farhan’s trying to be a good husband. Nikhat’s happiness on getting a gift from Farhan was so nice. I even loved how Farhan shared how Nikhat reminds him of Sameera.

The precap scene of Haseena and Nikhat was long due. I liked how Haseena is being scared and at Nikhat’s boldness. Razia will never learn from her past mistakes. God save her now. She seems to be hell bent on creating more trouble for her own self and has been digging her own grave. It seems like she wants to be dead meat soon.  

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts on the episode.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Asad to the rescue

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-18, 15:30

Thanks for this beautiful post on Asad and I agree with you .. Where was haider whols all were a cusing poor Zoya ? . And asad's grand entry was looking fake

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-18, 15:42

--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks for this beautiful post on Asad and I agree with you .. Where was haider whols all were a cusing poor Zoya ? . And asad's grand entry was looking fake

Thansk Manu.. I agree it was not even needed.. Dilshad could have done it herself  Evil or Very Mad 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-18, 16:23

Agree with u girls....infact zoya herself can save...nd nice view maria

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-18, 16:32

cutie pai :-) wrote:Agree with u girls....infact zoya herself can save...nd nice view maria

Thanks Jenny.. Ya Zoya is capable of handling it herself  :) :) 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-18, 17:20

Agree maria

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:48

Sponsored content