Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 18th December 2013

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 18th December 2013

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-18, 22:01

--sumana13-- wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:Sumana13
Humiliation to this point, is way too much (put yourself in her shoe)
She even wanted 2 clear the mistakes
(he can use other then this way)

Ues the bracelet thing was bad .. I agree but he is shehenshah ... He is allowed to give away gifts to dancer girls i guess .. Queens had to tolerate all those things in those days i guess ..

But if seen  in today context I would never tolerate this humiliation

but wearing a queen's bracelet as an anklet to that dancer... Evil or Very Mad 
i hate it...

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-18, 22:17

Agree with u pavani nirupam.....as neha said viewers are chakki pissing pissing nd pissing

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-18, 22:20

Pavani Nirupam wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Ues the bracelet thing was bad .. I agree but he is shehenshah ... He is allowed to give away gifts to dancer girls i guess .. Queens had to tolerate all those things in those days i guess ..

but wearing a queen's bracelet as an anklet to that dancer... Evil or Very Mad 
i hate it...

Yes he definitely did that to himiliate Jodha as a revenge for what he thinks she did to him .. Invited him and then denied him the rights of husband .. He felt humiliated so he is now taking his royal revenge

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-18, 23:37

Thinking that he is making her jealous, Jalal is paving way for a thousand bhaashans in store on ashobhaniya vyavahaar, anuchith vichaar, stree sammaan, vaasna poorthi,  pati kartavya,........... from Bhaagin begum. :cry: No 

Our Jodha Begum must have already started preparing notes.

Btw.... I thought that Benazir will look like badi behen of Jalal. Par who tho mausi dhikthi hai yaar!!!!!!

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 02:11

Yeah you are right sandhya .. Jalal looks like one kid in the presence of this Benazir .. Who is nearly thirty yrs old or may be older ... They could have chosen someone younger !!

Loved all your pure Hindi words !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-19, 05:23

Royal Imperial REVENGE!!!!!???
when he thinks jo has humiliate him - she did it inside the 4 walls & no one knows, until he told to MA & Ruks
(Why can't come up with other ideas, of getting the revenge )

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-19, 08:36

I dont think what we see in Jo's eyes or expressions is jealousy. It is a pain of humiliation in front of his Khaas Tofa

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-19, 08:48

yagavarthini wrote:Royal Imperial REVENGE!!!!!???
when he  thinks jo has humiliate him - she did it inside the 4 walls & no one knows, until he told to MA & Ruks
Yeah right, I also felt the same. He is hurting and humiliating her at the worst level, in front of everyone, in front of a dance maiden?

Also, this brings up another doubt in my mind. Did he really mean all those words that he spoke when he was speaking his mind out? Will a person who is in love be able to humiliate his woman at this level?

Is his ego so big than his love that his love didnt stand a chance next to his Alpha male ego?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-19, 09:00

--sumana13-- wrote:

Same to same Mannu, Forget about me toloerating this, I cannot even tolerate this being done to jo begum...
This I say, even after all her stupid thoughts about the firm lines that exists between being ready and being almost ready, being in love and being just a friend- after getting married- She doesnt deserve this.

When she is not in love, why would she feel Jealous? She is bound to feel humiliated at the best and break all her respect that she built slowly and surely for him.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 09:02

sonshine487 wrote:Updated the WU
A big Hug to you Appu for that awesome WU ...Thumbsup 
 hug1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-19, 09:27

Abavi wrote:
when he  thinks jo has humiliate him - she did it inside the 4 walls & no one knows, until he told to MA & Ruks
Yeah right, I also felt the same. He is hurting and humiliating her at the worst level, in front of everyone, in front of a dance maiden?

Also, this brings up another doubt in my mind. Did he really mean all those words that he spoke when he was speaking his mind out? Will a person who is in love be able to humiliate his woman at this level?

Is his ego so big than his love that his love didnt stand a chance next to his Alpha male ego?

You spoke my mind dear  long hug . In any relationship when there is a revenge it shatters into pieces then and there only. A heart who claimed to love her yesterday is now full with revenge-seeking plans. When levels are crossed then there is no respect, no love and no relationship! .
 Look at Jodha for a change, how authoritatively she screamed 'Ekaant' in his chamber cause she does not want to make him feel small infront of the guards or anyone else and Look at Jalal in DEK, he was ready to eat up her pride, her dignity and humiliate her to the level where everyone else remained stunned! Jalal that infamous night expressed his love for her but failed to stand by his words and she claimed not in love with him but tried to save his pride. How ironical it is!!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-19, 09:57

superbb update ..loved it a lott...... :P

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by -Red- on 2013-12-19, 10:20

neha wrote:
Abavi wrote:

You spoke my mind dear  long hug . In any relationship when there is a revenge it shatters into pieces then and there only. A heart who claimed to love her yesterday is now full with revenge-seeking plans. When levels are crossed then there is no respect, no love and no relationship! .
 Look at Jodha for a change, how authoritatively she screamed 'Ekaant' in his chamber cause she does not want to make him feel small infront of the guards or anyone else and Look at Jalal in DEK, he was ready to eat up her pride, her dignity and humiliate her to the level where everyone else remained stunned! Jalal that infamous night expressed his love for her but failed to stand by his words and she claimed not in love with him but tried to save his pride. How ironical it is!!
Neha,
I am sure this is going to go the way of Jealousy track, which is itself such a lousy idea to go with.
The woman isnt in love yet, the man has more ego than what he feels for this woman and on top of it, they are gonna show that the woman becomes Jealous seeing the man looking besotted in lust with a sheepish smile for this half naked badi behan like Benazir. How in the name of timur's baggy pants did they allow a dancer lady to walk half naked into their court is another big mystery. In those days didnt they have norms for dress codes for concubines to walk in public like that? I hated when the girl was presented as a gift as if she was thing when she is live and moving..

Anyway back to the topic, How the hell will a woman who is not in love become Jealous when her husband who is keen of torturing and humiliating her more than ever because she turned him away when he was feeling amorous and on top of it, this is when she very well knows that he has numerous begams, concubines and Baandi's to go to everyday and suddenly she starts to feel Jealous when she sees him with another maiden

Bang  My brain is not able to get this logic at all!

-Red-

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-19, 10:42

-Red- wrote:
neha wrote:
Neha,
I am sure this is going to go the way of Jealousy track, which is itself such a lousy idea to go with.
The woman isnt in love yet, the man has more ego than what he feels for this woman and on top of it, they are gonna show that the woman becomes Jealous seeing the man looking besotted in lust with a sheepish smile for this half naked badi behan like Benazir. How in the name of timur's baggy pants did they allow a dancer lady to walk half naked into their court is another big mystery. In those days didnt they have norms for dress codes for concubines to walk in public like that? I hated when the girl was presented as a gift as if she was thing when she is live and moving..

Anyway back to the topic, How the hell will a woman who is not in love become Jealous when her husband who is keen of torturing and humiliating her more than ever because she turned him away when he was feeling amorous and on top of it, this is when she very well knows that he has numerous begams, concubines and Baandi's to go to everyday and suddenly she starts to feel Jealous when she sees him with another maiden

Yup its clearly going that way, whether we like it or not.
I would have preferred a more logical way for them to realize their feeling towards eachother.

But nothing like some sense of guilt on either side to ask as a catalyst. But I wonder what and how will this MU be solved. I am  affraid  that they are going to show that Ja's ego gets a boost of satisfaction when he sees Jo burning in J and Ja will come running to her to put out the fire in her.  Twisted Evil 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-19, 10:48

-Red- wrote:
neha wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Neha,

Red, now she is not jealous.......but she is getting humiliated and irritated with jalal's way.When jalal used to talk nicely with her ,she dint care him,instead she was giving bhashanas and insulting him.Now she will know the value of jalal when he is not with her,not supporting her and wen he avoids her.This will make her feel dat she feels for jalal and she will knw dat she loves him Heart ...But it is LATE....dat maham will plan against Jodha in dis track n send Jodha to Amer...den wen dey both are far... Miss You Dey both will realize each others importance in thier life....its my imagination......
Poor maham wtevr she do nothing is going to make dem seperate..instead dey will be more close so dat no one can ever seperate dem  :heart: 

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-19, 10:57

neha wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Neha,
Wanted to reply last night itself on the other thread but felt v.sleepy. (You seemed quite upset about the  'maan bhang' of the Agra throne)
Why is everyone upset about her 'private' insult and his 'public' insult?  Certainly he didn't roar 'Jodha begum, aap nikal jaayiye yahan se'. He also conveyed the message discreetly. She could always tell anyone who asks that he was unwell, headache or something. Even he would have had to make up some story on the night she fell sick by charging out into the freezing night.

Coming to public insults, nobody can beat Jo in that dept. Remember the Meena Bazaar where she says in front of all, baandhis and other begums and ladies - hum aapko bathana aavashyak nahin samajhthe.
If jo can insult ja of wanting a baandhi on the jashn when he wanted to catch the culprit  who turned out to be BB, or the worst of it , after hearing all his sincere confessions the previous night, accusing him of only seeing 'stree ki laalsa, not prem' in his eyes. Wonder whether this woman needs to consult the optician or the psychiatrist. She has always accused him of being a potential womaniser.
But when he hits her back, why does it prick so much?

The seat to his left does not belong to Jo. He may call anyone whom he please that day, be it his any other begum or a concubine or a dancer. Remember it is only a jashn seat. Not THE DEK throne from where he rules or delivers justice.  It is just like asking his favourite gal to join him in the dance.
Nobody thought that he was insulting Ruqaiya or other begums when he asked Jo to share his seat on his birthday. (If Ruqaiya felt bad, it was because he withdrew his statement of her gift being the best.)

There are many many begums in the harem. Does it mean that if he asks Jo to sit there he would be insulting his other begums. The seat is by no means legally Jo's which he suddenly snatched away and gave it to someone else. All these days if he favoured her, it was his own decision. He may choose to withdraw the favour as he pleases.  As he says, she will be  one among the many begums in the harem if he so chooses it to be.  Jo has to realise that she is special in agra because he made her special not because she legally deserves the special status.  The kadwa sach is that she IS one among the many till he chooses it to be otherwise. Jo has to understand it and come down hrom her high perch.

It is the general psyche to view things and feel only from the heroine's POV.

Last edited by sandhya on 2013-12-19, 11:56; edited 1 time in total

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-19, 11:23

Abavi

Agreed with u at few points,
she knows that she own a heart, but never realise she had feeling 4 him.
NOW SHE SHALL KNOW , WHAT HER HEART HOLDS!!!!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 11:24

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Neha,
Why is everyone upset about her 'private' insult and his 'public' insult?  Certainly he didn't roar 'Jodha begum, aap nikal jaayiye yahan se'. He also conveyed the message discreetly. She could always tell anyone who asks that he was unwell, headache or something. Even he would have had to make up some story on the night she fell sick by charging out into the freezing night.

Coming to public insults, nobody can beat Jo in that dept. Remember the Meena Bazaar where she says in front of all, baandhis and other begums and ladies - hum aapko bathana aavashyak nahin samajhthe.
If jo can insult ja of wanting a baandhi on the jashn when he wanted to catch the culprit  who turned out to be BB, or the worst of it , after hearing all his sincere confessions the previous night, accusing him of only seeing 'stree ki laalsa, not prem' in his eyes. Wonder whether this woman needs to consult the optician or the psychiatrist. She has always accused him of being a potential womaniser.

The seat to his left does not belong to Jo. He may call anyone whom he please that day, be it his any other begum or a concubine or a dancer. Remember it is only a jashn seat. Not THE DEK throne from where he rules or delivers justice.  It is just like asking his favourite gal to join him in the dance.
Nobody thought that he was insulting Ruqaiya or other begums when he asked Jo to share his seat on his birthday. (If Ruqaiya felt bad, it was because he withdrew his statement of her gift being the best.)

There are many many begums in the harem. Does it mean that if he asks Jo to sit there he would be insulting his other begums. The seat is by no means legally Jo's which he suddenly snatched away and gave it to someone else. All these days if he favoured her, it was his own decision. He may choose to withdraw the favour as he pleases.  As he says, she will be  one among the many begums in the harem if he so chooses it to be.  Jo has to realise that she is special in agra because he made her special not because she legally deserves the special status.  The kadwa sach is that she IS one among the many till he chooses it to be otherwise. Jo has to understand it and come down hrom her high perch.

Loved reading your post Sandhya !!...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-19, 11:24

Hey Girls :) For once I am not taking anyone's side--neither Jodha nor Jalal......both have humongous EGO and are made for each other couple.....both need to learn a LOT abt relationships and its treatment.....

pehle Jodha ne Jalal ka apmaan kiya....ab Jallu kar raha hai.......both are on equal footing....

Thanks for the wonderful update Appu/Manu :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-19, 12:11

Jodha and Jalal both need to know that what happens in the bedroom needs to stay inside the bedroom and get sorted out. It was very bad on Jalal's part to share what happened with Ruks..she is also a begum of his who he has time and again asked if she is Jealous of Jodha. Jodha has had her share of bashan's in the past. Even when Jalal was being nice to her, she would be very condescending. Both need marriage counselling..be it in the form of Ammijaan or Sukanya. Though Jodha begum keeps talking about PREM, I doubt if she even has the slightest clue of romantic love which is very different from the love of pashu pakshi. Jalal anyways is totally oblivious to that feeling. So here we have two peas of the same pod.. Both angry, mad, confused, egoistic and so lost! And who to redeem them from this hell.. Benazir...Please!!!!

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-19, 14:31

sandhya wrote: Neha,

What a matured line of thought, nice views Sandhya

Last edited by Abavi on 2013-12-19, 15:19; edited 1 time in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-19, 14:32

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Neha,
Wanted to reply last night itself on the other thread but felt v.sleepy. (You seemed quite upset about the  'maan bhang' of the Agra throne)

Yes dear I am clearly upset about the dancer girl taking the place of a queen! I did not say anything on the argument they had before the Jashn. Be it a DEK/DEA or any other Jashn that place belongs to a begum only who now is part of the Timurid Dynasty..If we analyse the turko-mongol customs, they have always kept the chief consorts/Empresses in high regards no matter what!. Jalal has got this shahi takht in 'viraasat'..though he has taken lots of efforts and had sleepless nights protecting and nurturing it, he has no right to insult the turko-mongol dynasty in his rage just because he wants to take revenge. Does taking revenge is more important for him now than his Babur-E-Azam's shahi takht's honour ? No I am not saying that place belongs to Jodha...it in more righteous way belongs to Salima Begum or any other legally wedded wife of Jalal but not to Benazir! Maryam Makani should have stood up in protest as she always keeps the royal family and their customs above everything else.
    I am not literally taking side of Jodha either!. The point is he is hurt, humiliated and is clearly in pain, I have no problem if they pull each others hairs in private but this public display just doesn't suit the Shehenshah-E-Hind's image. He has every right to strip her off all the attention, luxuries, privileges he has given her till date but in private only!! If this is a tit-for-tat for him, you be-izzat me and I will double be-izzat you seems perfect in private only as this is a matter between a couple! And as I said earlier I am never and will never be concerned about Jodha and what she has done to humiliate him in past as I have already given up on her character portrayed by CVs. Its Jalal and only Jalal for me whose actions and reactions matters the most!. He should surely show her what it feels when it hurts to this extent but away from the eyes of people who needs just an opportunity to make his personal life a public display. Has he not learned a lesson that his enemies always make his issues with his begum's a target in public ? be it Jodha in fake pregnancy case, Ruqaiya in divorce case they were humiliated publicly. And I don't see any point in Jalal's idea of applying marham on their wounds when the matter gets resolved, though its totally my pov. A person who has got two big zatka's recently should have acted more cautiously when Jodha repeatedly denied writing anything provoking in that infamous letter!
   Uff let it be! I am now really tired of  Bang Jalal. From now on I will just watch the serial keeping my brain in refrigerator from 8-8.30 pm  :P  So that when I return to the forum I am more cool-headed  Twisted Evil

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-19, 15:05

Uff let it be! I am now really tired of   Jalal. From now on I will just watch the serial keeping my brain in refrigerator from 8-8.30 pm    So that when I return to the forum I am more cool-headed  

What an idea madamji!!!
Want to follow the same. (But right now I'm happy to have our charming old  Jalal back and not that saintly pet-poodle of Jodha Begum that he turned to be)

But again I don't get it how his insult is public. I'm quoting from above : Certainly he didn't roar 'Jodha begum, aap nikal jaayiye yahan se'. He also conveyed the message discreetly. She could always tell anyone who asks, that she was unwell, headache or something, so she left. Even he would have had to make up some story on the night she fell sick by charging out into the freezing night.

Again coming to the throne, it was no viraasat throne that is laid out for the jashn but only an ordinary seat laid out for a function.(He even drank while sitting on it the previous night, which he would never, on an actual throne) On such a seat, he can invite any girl of his choice, that day, to . The actual thakth in the DEK/DEA is different in shape, size. So don't worry too much over maan bhrasht of Timur throne. Jalal certainly won't invite any dancer to the actual throne even to revenge.

Has he not learned a lesson that his enemies always make his issues with his begum's a target in public

Of course he has, but actually this time he is in the, to quote Rhett Butler, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" mode. He believes that she was the reason why he blurted out every deep secret in his heart and then she shoved him off. Moreover,she has crossed every limit of civility by her  baseless accusation of 'stree ki laalsa' after listening to his deepest feelings the previous night. So why should he care?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-19, 15:20

sandhya wrote:Uff let it be! I am now really tired of   Jalal. From now on I will just watch the serial keeping my brain in refrigerator from 8-8.30 pm    So that when I return to the forum I am more cool-headed  

What an idea madamji!!!
Want to follow the same. (But right now I'm happy to have our charming old  Jalal back and not that saintly pet-poodle of Jodha Begum that he turned to be)

But again I don't get it how his insult is public. I'm quoting from above : Certainly he didn't roar 'Jodha begum, aap nikal jaayiye yahan se'. He also conveyed the message discreetly. She could always tell anyone who asks, that she was unwell, headache or something, so she left. Even he would have had to make up some story on the night she fell sick by charging out into the freezing night.

Again coming to the throne, it was no viraasat throne that is laid out for the jashn but only an ordinary seat laid out for a function.(He even drank while sitting on it the previous night, which he would never, on an actual throne) On such a seat, he can invite any girl of his choice, that day, to . The actual thakth in the DEK/DEA is different in shape, size. So don't worry too much over maan bhrasht of Timur throne. Jalal certainly won't invite any dancer to the actual throne even to revenge.

Has he not learned a lesson that his enemies always make his issues with his begum's a target in public

Of course he has, but actually this time he is in the, to quote Rhett Butler, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" mode. He believes that she was the reason why he blurted out every deep secret in his heart and then she shoved him off. Moreover,she has crossed every limit of civility by her  baseless accusation of 'stree ki laalsa' after listening to his deepest feelings the previous night. So why should he care?
Yes surely...instead of keeping my brain aside now I have decided to put it in fridge  :lol!: I am sparing Jalal from all the accusations now as I have already vent out all my anger and frustration and nothing is left from my side  :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-19, 16:28

Thanks for the update :)
I am loving this treatment of Jalal to Jodha...
Howmuchever the Letter created the misunderstanding.. but Jodha madam ne bhi koi kasar nahi chhodi thi usko misunderstanding mein dalne ki...
what with Raat ka intezaar.. some silky gown appearnce with open hair... touching touching and no kissing  :lol!:   and then just to shrug it all off saying "hum to aapko Mitr samajgte hai... 
Mitr ko itne romantic mahaul mein kaun milta hai bhai... !!!
I think Jalal has all the reasons to feel insulted and hurt her ... I am with Jallu Baba with all my heart..  Thumbsup

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum