Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 18Dec13 "Asad loves his musibat magnet"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update 18Dec13 "Asad loves his musibat magnet"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-18, 21:11

Haider is trying his best to transform himself from Heena get up to Haider as humzie wants to introduce Haider to her friends ..
He takes off all heena's clothes and drops them outside the bathroom and enters inside .. He reapplies the plaster ..

Humeira comes looking for Haider and finds heena's clothes outside his bathroom she thinks Haider and Heena were inside the bathroom together she gets disgusted 
And hoes off 
Haider is waiting  for humzie .. She comes there and he seeks her help but humzie offers him to take the help of the servant .. Humzie then tells him that she knew he was with Heena in the same bath room 

Outside the house .....Zoya and Asad are siting on the garden bench .. Zoya is talking of their love becoming deeper and their rishtaa becoming even stronger with each passing  day   
She is happy now she was not alone in this world .. Asad assures her she would never be alone ever again Asad says she was one musibat magnet and there was mo chance he would allow her to be all alone 

He apologises for all the humiliation at the hands of hardliners he assures her of his life long support they hold hands 
Razia is evesdropping on the love birds 
Razia gives out one cunning laughter vows to make life hell for love birds 

Razia gives out one cunning laughter vows to make life hell for love birds
Zoya that discusses the audacity of those females accusing someone in her own home .. Asad the says this was not their own home .. That they were not good people

Zoya says every one had some good and bad points she then gets sprain ankle

Razia is seen adding one tablet into a jug of water slyly .. 
later Asad gives Zoya one tablet painkiller with a glass of water from that jug 
Asad then lovingly applies ointment on her ankle .. But the sedative in the water takes over and zoya drifts off to sleep .. Asad tries to wake her up .. Bit when he finds her fast asleep he covers her with duvet and lies down on couch staring at her
Razia then spies on the love birds ....

At Haseena's  house Nikhat wonders if she should tell Farhaan about the happenings in the house . She wonders if he would believe her

Farhaan then informs he would be staying at home tonight.... Nikhat is relieved to hear that
At night Nikhat is sleeping when she sees a female opening the door and quietly passing into another room ... Nikhat tries to scream but her boice freezes fue to fright she then starts to follow the female .. But she is startled when farhaan comes and he asks her if she was scared of something ... When she denies ... He advises her to get back into her bed and go to sleep ... Nikhat has nothing to show to Farhaan ...  

It is next morning at gaffoor's house ....Zoya wakes up .. She finds herself in Asad's  room
She complains of head ache
Asad tells her about  and her sprain ankle and giving her painkiller
He tells her to be careful

Zoya then starts to limp back to her own room right when  Razia comes to the door with Gaffoor and Dilshaad with her preplanned motive to humiliate the trio Asad, Dilshaad, n Zoya

Razia accuses them of living in the same house as DIL before Nikah but here they were living as husband wife .. This was the result of Dilshaad's  parwarish
Asad is infuriated ...Dilshaad stops him

Razia then tells them that this kind of behaviour would not be tolerated in this house  orders  Dilshaad to get them married and take her away from their house ...

Precap for tomorrow.... Dilshaad is talking to Rashid holding his hand and assuring him that his son Asad would come to meet him and he did not hate his abbu anymore
Asad comes to the door and tells his ammi not to raise hopes false hopes
Jhoothey khwaab kyun dikhaa rahi ho ammi ??A
sad begins to turn around. Dilshad sees this. Dilshad goes to Asad and asks him to come inside and meet Rashid. He says that rashid knows that he would never forgive rashid. dilshad is distraught while he leaves. She doesn't notice that a tear escaped Rashid’s eye, meaning that he registered everything that's happening around him.

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 13:59; edited 7 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 18Dec13 "Asad loves his musibat magnet"

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-18, 22:02

I loved that asad was with zoya whole night but un dono ke bich to kuch hua hi nahi phir bhi becharo pe esa ilzam.....nooo if something had happened then something can say but nothing happened.....lol

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-18, 22:56

cutie pai :-) wrote:I loved that asad was with zoya whole night but un dono ke bich to kuch hua hi nahi phir bhi becharo pe esa ilzam.....nooo if something had happened then something can say but nothing happened.....lol

Cutie pie ..you are right buddy this is what is pure love .. the highest form of love ... they are beyond lust ... they are so comfortable with each other
 Starry Love  Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 14:09; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-18, 23:02

Wow i am dreaming them together on thier weeding day.....hayee kab aega ye din.......what about that accident....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-18, 23:14

cutie pai :-) wrote:Wow i am dreaming them together on thier weeding day.....hayee kab aega ye din.......what about that accident....

that is another track gone missing ...
 confused confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-18, 23:20

I think that was fake or the makers stopped this scene.....anyway i want that scene yrr zoya with asad that time

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 01:01

cutie pai :-) wrote:I think that was fake or the makers stopped this scene.....anyway i want that scene yrr zoya with asad that time

I thought KSG fell sick so they might have scrapped out the outdoor shootings .. dunno am just guessing buddy ... scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-19, 16:38

Maybe we will get to see that track later

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 21:21

Hayee i want everything fast forwards jenny !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-19, 21:50

I also want same manu but in tomorrow's episode also there is no accident going to happen hope that will be on monday

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum