Latest topics

why jalal why

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why jalal why

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-18, 21:29

Why jalal why...
Why u tore that letter off...
(I know its because of ur blind trust on
MA...but don't u have trust on jodha...)
Why u made that dancer to sit beside u...
(I know u want to take revenge on jodha...but
u can make our Salima to sit there)
Why have u sent jodha out of DEK...
(I know it is also a part of ur revenge...but to
this extent...it damages ur own prestige
Na...)

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Re: why jalal why

Post by Akdha's on 2013-12-18, 21:44

i dont like Jalal being close to that dancer Evil or Very Mad

Akdha's
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-18, 22:14

Agree with u akhda i hate that dancer yar...

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-18, 22:27

Ys......revenge is ok. ..but not to dis extent :-(

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-18, 23:02

Pavani Nirupam wrote:Why jalal why...
Why u tore that letter off...
(I know its because of ur blind trust on
MA...but don't u have trust on jodha...)
Why u made that dancer to sit beside u...
(I know u want to take revenge on jodha...but
u can make our Salima to sit there)
Why have u sent jodha out of DEK...
(I know it is also a part of ur revenge...but to
this extent...it damages ur own prestige
Na...)
Why?

Because like the rat king Jodha begum also has to realise ki woh kisse baat kar rahi hai.

She has volleyed him with so many accusations since the Amer trip
......sirf cheenna jaante hain....
......kahin bhi jaakar mariye, Amer mein nahi. It will hinder Sukanya's wedding........
......maan bhrasht.......
......moorchit avastha ka anuchith laabh.........
She has to realise how it is to be falsely accused as well. She has been taking him for granted these days. She has to realise what will happen if his suraksha chakra, care, support and understanding is removed a little.

Inspite of that, I would have sympathised with her but when she declared that she saw only lust, no prem the previous night after listening to all his heartfelt confessions, I really felt--'Madam, you deserve it'

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-18, 23:25

Right dear..even my mind screamed 'Why Jalal Why' ??
   Read this line somewhere recently and now I find it very apt for this situation of our dear Jalal's : While seeking revenge, dig two graves - one for yourself.
  So what is he trying to do ? humiliate her as she humiliated him, make her suffer as he suffered but in this whole what you give me you will get the same in return process he is not realising that in the intent of throwing hot coal on her he is the one who is burning inside out!. He is doing exactly like a common man whose ego is now crushed will do to take his revenge and as he has power as a king he will do it publicly and repeatedly as their is no one to stop him. The question remains same be it a shehenshah or be it a comman man why their bruised ego takes disastrous steps especially in public ? Is that a trademark of being a male ?
 So is he waiting for her grinha to comeback ? maybe yes ..maybe no ...as he is too blind to analyze things on his own at this very moment. When Jodha gets up to sit beside him(I don't know why she expected this from him especially after the infamous night) she is too ignorant about the level his imperial ego will make him degrade that he offers the place of a queen to a mere dancer! and surprise surprise the begum-e-khass seems not even bothered about it! how double standard even Ruqu can be sometimes. She bashes and blames Jodha for trying to steal Jalal from her every now and then and is now not even feeling insulted as she is sharing the place with a naachnewali!
      When this whole drama of the letter is sorted out what kind of explanation will he give to the questions arising in everyones mind in DEK ? He only has the answer of this !
    No comments on MA as she don't deserve it.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-19, 00:06

neha wrote:Right dear..even my mind screamed 'Why Jalal Why' ??
   Read this line somewhere recently and now I find it very apt for this situation of our dear Jalal's : While seeking revenge, dig two graves - one for yourself.
  So what is he trying to do ? humiliate her as she humiliated him, make her suffer as he suffered but in this whole what you give me you will get the same in return process he is not realising that in the intent of throwing hot coal on her he is the one who is burning inside out!. He is doing exactly like a common man whose ego is now crushed will do to take his revenge and as he has power as a king he will do it publicly and repeatedly as their is no one to stop him. The question remains same be it a shehenshah or be it a comman man why their bruised ego takes disastrous steps especially in public ? Is that a trademark of being a male ?
 So is he waiting for her grinha to comeback ? maybe yes ..maybe no ...as he is too blind to analyze things on his own at this very moment. When Jodha gets up to sit beside him(I don't know why she expected this from him especially after the infamous night) she is too ignorant about the level his imperial ego will make him degrade that he offers the place of a queen to a mere dancer! and surprise surprise the begum-e-khass seems not even bothered about it! how double standard even Ruqu can be sometimes. She bashes and blames Jodha for trying to steal Jalal from her every now and then and is now not even feeling insulted as she is sharing the place with a naachnewali!
      When this whole drama of the letter is sorted out what kind of explanation will he give to the questions arising in everyones mind in DEK ? He only has the answer of this !
She spurned him and he wishes to spurn her and give her place to someone else. Not just a man, even a woman can't take the kind of insult he received the previous night. Hence the proverb 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'. Same holds true for a man as well. Esp. a royal one.

In such a state of mind you don't analyse the reasons or care about the anjaam. You only wish to hurt and in the process get hurt as well. Anger, revenge, hatred are all acids that corrode the container as much as they burn the victim.

Offering a place on one occasion to someone is no big deal. Emperors do have the liberty of honouring their guests of honours the way they please. So even Ruqs wont mind. But well, if he continues to patronise Ben publicly, there will be questions in the minds of people. Hope he doesn't do that.

It is not her ghrina now, Neha but his nafrat. As he admitted yesterday, he never actually hated her ever. He only wanted to conquer her, and things changed and he lost himself in the process. He never hated her even when she continuously hated and insulted him, because this, he saw as her courage to stand up to him, something he had never come across in any other woman. He infact admired her for it.  For the first time he feels this hatred as she led him on yesterday to expose his innermost feelings, precious secrets and vulnerability and then turned him away with a mitr card.

The chances of the truth coming out are slim (as what happened in the Ruqs MC track) with the letter destroyed. Even if the truth does come out it will be Jodha's word against MA's and Jalal will have no reason to doubt MA( not after she has had her own son AK whipped  for the sake of Jalal)
Lets see how Jodha overcomes his nafrat this time. I do want her to do it this time by herself, the way he worked out and overcame her ghrina.

Moreover she HAS to realise how important he is to her. When his protection and love is lifted she is nothing, a nobody in Agra. She has to understand this truth. Even in the fake pregnancy track, it was he and he alone, not even darling saas HB who stood by her. But the truth doesn't seem to have sunk in her. Hence she continues to dictate terms to him. But he expects and deserves much more from her. Hope this track makes her understand and respond.

Lets see what happens.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-19, 00:37

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:Right dear..even my mind screamed 'Why Jalal Why' ??
She spurned him and he wishes to spurn her and give her place to someone else. Not just a man, even a woman can't take the kind of insult he received the previous night. Hence the proverb 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'. Same holds true for a man as well. Esp. a royal one.

In such a state of mind you don't analyse the reasons or care about the anjaam. You only wish to hurt and in the process get hurt as well. Anger, revenge, hatred are all acids that corrode the container as much as they burn the victim.

Offering a place on one occasion to someone is no big deal. Emperors do have the liberty of honouring their guests of honours the way they please. So even Ruqs wont mind. But well, if he continues to patronise Ben publicly, there will be questions in the minds of people. Hope he doesn't do that.

It is not her ghrina now, Neha but his nafrat. As he admitted yesterday, he never actually hated her ever. He only wanted to conquer her, and things changed and he lost himself in the process. He never hated her even when she continuously hated and insulted him, because this, he saw as her courage to stand up to him, something he had never come across in any other woman. He infact admired her for it.  For the first time he feels this hatred as she led him on yesterday to expose his innermost feelings, precious secrets and vulnerability and then turned him away with a mitr card.

The chances of the truth coming out are slim (as what happened in the Ruqs MC track) with the letter destroyed. Even if the truth does come out it will be Jodha's word against MA's and Jalal will have no reason to doubt MA( not after she has had her own son AK whipped  for the sake of Jalal)
Lets see how Jodha overcomes his nafrat this time. I do want her to do it this time by herself, the way he worked out and overcame her ghrina.

Moreover she HAS to realise how important he is to her. When his protection and love is lifted she is nothing, a nobody in Agra. She has to understand this truth. Even in the fake pregnancy track, it was he and he alone, not even darling saas HB who stood by her. But the truth doesn't seem to have sunk in her. Hence she continues to dictate terms to him. But he expects and deserves much more from her. Hope this track makes her understand and respond.

Lets see what happens.

Ok I will keep it short as I am already half asleep  :P  Jokes apart ...I do not and will never support the word REVENGE not even in my dream. I find it very cheap and against my moral values(not only mine but everyone else's too). It is not Jodha I am concerned its him and his strange ideas of taking revenge and realising her how hurt he is making me feel sick!  :cry: . He did not seem to have learned anything from the MC track. One wrong move and one wrong decision of him taken in his rage can cost many people their lives. A matter that started from the bedroom of husband-wife has taken such a drastic turn that it has now landed in DEK, and its a failure of a Shehenshah to keep his personal life away from Shahi Gaddi where only a person deserves to sit who is fair and believes in justice and not a revenge-seeking bruised ego alpha male! As for the nachanewali, even from her costume anyone can guess that she does not belong to a noble/royal family so no I am not sparing ruqu at any cost! If she claims to have brains and believes herself khass it should have affected her a lot! but there she is...more content in the downfall of someone whom she considered a threat and later a friend for only the same amount of time we blink our eyes.
As for Jodha and Jalal, they both have done mistakes but it was always Jalal who emerged as a bright gem everytime and never repeated his mistakes but this Burn-with-me Jalal is totally unknown to me!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-19, 01:49

Jalal's anger is justified but that is not the proper way to treat your begum in public. It was ok to behave angry in his Hojra as he is deeply hurt but outside of it in the DEK, to make a dancer sit next to him and ask MA to tell Jodha to leave did leave a bad taste. It is not becoming of an Emperor to mix personal agenda and DEK happenings.

Jalal has made the mistake again of trusting his nearest Ammijaan too much. He does not give Jodha the benefit of doubt. Again she is also responsible to a certain extent due to her constant bashan's and Ghrina. She wants to use the audha of a begum to her advantage but says he is Friend. Is this friendship with benefits , albeit benefits of a different kind. Use him to promote your personal beliefs and agenda but don't treat him well. Jalal too is too much, he is happy to have won her but does not love her.

Both are burning inside and will learn from yet another heart breaking experience.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 02:03

What an awesome post and beautiful discussion loved each and every point of view girls ...
 Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum