Latest topics

Spoiler News Jodha Akbar 19Dec13 "Jodha Realises her Love for Jalal!!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler News Jodha Akbar 19Dec13 "Jodha Realises her Love for Jalal!!"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 12:37

Jodha Realises her Love for
Jalal!

Maham Anga has made a great plan to get Jodha divorced from Jalal and She has gifted a stunning lady named Benazir to Jalal. 

Jalal will flirt back when Benazir will flirt with him and Jalal senses Jodha's jealousy! To make Jodha more jealous Jalal starts flirting with Benazir Deliberately and suceeds as jodha gets jealous.Meanwhile Benazir
developes a strong affection for Jalal.

Jodha realises that she has feelings for Jalal but it is bit late as Jalal has gone far from her and Maham Anga has already packed her stuff to send her to Amer!

credits to FB 

OK this has been confirmed on Tatasky too

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 10:53; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Jodha Akbar 19Dec13 "Jodha Realises her Love for Jalal!!"

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-19, 14:46

not confirm news but fb update...

Jodha is feeling very bad after her insult and the banazir is flirting with jalal and jalal flirts with her to make jodha jealous. After seeing this jodha realise that she have soft corner in her heart for jalal but she thinks that jalal is now with benazir and she should go back aamer or maham anga says her to go back to aamer and she gets ready to go but jalal stops her and realise that she need him accepts her again.

is this spoiler true??if true its treat to watch draculanga and benazir faces   Twisted Evil 

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 15:14

Pavani Nirupam wrote:not confirm news but fb update...

Jodha is feeling very bad after her insult and the banazir is flirting with jalal and jalal flirts with her to make jodha jealous. After seeing this jodha realise that she have soft corner in her heart for jalal but she thinks that jalal is now with benazir and she should go back aamer or maham anga says her to go back to aamer and she gets ready to go but jalal stops her and realise that she need him accepts her again.

is this spoiler true??if true its treat to watch draculanga and benazir faces   Twisted Evil 

Thanks for sharing this one Pavani .. You made my day buddy ..

Ineeded this to know that Jalal will stop her from leAving for Amer and all MA's plans will go KAPUTTTT !!,.

Party1 Dance Thumbsup Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-19, 15:15

Why would she go to Amer ?  Rolling Eyes Amer's doors are already closed for her....now where will she go ? Kanhaaa now has to answer my question if he hasn't put the earplugs already  :P !

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-19, 15:27

1.That pool in the forest?

2.Or as shyamala aunty teasingly said on another thread, to Mathura to plague the long suffering Kanhaa with more of her woes.

3. To Dhawalgarh, The rat king and family might welcome her. They will still shiver at the thought of turning out Jallaluddin Mohammad's begum. His 'alak se jeeb kheench loonga'must be haunting them still. And she can bring in new reforms in that part of the country.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 15:31

sandhya wrote:1.That pool in the forest?

2.Or as shyamala aunty teasingly said on another thread, to Mathura to plague the long suffering Kanhaa with more of her woes.

3. To Dhawalgarh, The rat king and family might welcome her. They will still shiver at the thought of turning out Jallaluddin Mohammad's begum. His 'alak se jeeb kheench loonga'must be haunting them still. And she can bring in new reforms in that part of the country.

@ Blue ...I love your last point Sandhya

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-19, 15:37

:*lol*: I think she will opt for the pool as she is very smart and knows that Jalal will surely rescue her

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-12-19, 15:48

Sandhya

You have a wonderful sense of humor   I loved the points.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-19, 16:06

Why did he stop her, better she left to Amer & better for both of them to realise the longing of being apart - so they will appreciate each other well in future

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 16:16

yagavarthini wrote:Why did he stop her, better she left to Amer & better for both of them to realise the longing of being apart - so they will appreciate each other well  in future

Yaga .. You mean something in the lines of .. Distances make the heart grow fonder ... Or something similar ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 16:18

neha wrote:

:*lol*: I think she will opt for the pool as she is very smart and knows that Jalal will surely rescue her

Jalal rescuing Jo ...... leaving that hot benazir babe back into her cage ??
 :*lol*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-19, 16:24

--sumana13-- wrote:

@ Blue ...I love your last point Sandhya

I too loved it.. bounce :lol!: 

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-19, 16:27

--sumana13-- wrote:
Pavani Nirupam wrote:not confirm news but fb update...

Thanks for sharing this one Pavani .. You made my day buddy ..

Ineeded this to know that Jalal will stop her from leAving for Amer and all MA's plans will go KAPUTTTT !!,.

Party1 Dance Thumbsup Starry Love 

I just read it on some fb page and copied the same... dont know how much true it is...but yeah really its a treat to watch MA.s plans collapsing... :) 

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-19, 16:31

Sumana13

Yah you got it right

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 19:18

yagavarthini wrote:Sumana13

Yah you got it right

thanks Yaga .. But as per spoilers she isn't going anywhere right ? ... So what ever has to happen will happen right within the walls of Agra fort ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-19, 21:37

Sumana13

Jo will think, the same revenge cycle will repeat(when she reached Agra 4rm Amer) - she'll think that he wanted her to be there is to torture her but the truth, he'll will b in hell if she's not there.
moreover, the door to Amer is shut down, (i hope she'll feel the pain as jallu is feeling-when she decide to go to Amer) - I wish 2 see this scene ( if the spoileris true)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-20, 00:22

Agra mein koi Naha Bach's ab. Sab ka pack up hogaya. So Jo might get ready but will not go. It isn't easy to call back all actors and dry wash all their clothes for a day. The cost u know....

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 08:18

Jo will think, the same revenge cycle will repeat(when she reached Agra 4rm Amer) - she'll think that he wanted her to be there is to torture  her but the truth, he'll will b in hell if she's not there.
moreover,  the door to Amer is shut down, (i hope she'll feel the pain as jallu is feeling-when she decide to go to Amer) -   I wish 2 see this scene ( if the spoileris true)

Good both should miss each other now .. Because both have hot over doses of each other so they do not realise the importance nor their actual feelings of love ......

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 08:18

Jo will think, the same revenge cycle will repeat(when she reached Agra 4rm Amer) - she'll think that he wanted her to be there is to torture  her but the truth, he'll will b in hell if she's not there.
moreover,  the door to Amer is shut down, (i hope she'll feel the pain as jallu is feeling-when she decide to go to Amer) -   I wish 2 see this scene ( if the spoileris true)

Good both should miss each other now .. Because both have hot over doses of each other so they do not realise the importance nor their actual feelings of love ......

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-20, 16:29

sumana13

Yah, loved if both of telling (I'm in love with you)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum