Latest topics

Jodha's new Confidante ....Moti Bai quits and is replaced !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha's new Confidante ....Moti Bai quits and is replaced !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 13:08

Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) will soon have a new confidant in Jodha Akbar as Ankita Dubey, who plays Motibai " Jodha's best friend and daasi " has quit the show.While the actress says that she walked out of the show, sources from the production house claim that she has been replaced.

Whatever the truth is, Motibai will now be played by Ankita Chaudhry.Says Dubey, "While my colleagues appreciated my work, director Santram Verma wasn't toohappy. He had some personal grudge, but I am clueless about thereason behind it. I tried to clear themisunderstandings, but he didn't relent. He would not only chop my scenes, but also use my dupe in some scenes. 

As an artiste, who is doing just one show, it affected mefinancially and mentally. Under the circumstances, it was better to make a dignified exit."Her last day of shoot was December 11.

However, a source from the set says, "She had put in her papers in August, but she continued shooting even after serving her notice period because Santram was away for a month. 

When he returned, Ankita told the production house that she would continue only if her dates are utilised.But the director used her dupe again and that proved to be the final straw." The 'new' Ankita has already started shooting for the show.

credits FB

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha's new Confidante ....Moti Bai quits and is replaced !!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 08:16

Any ways she was nothing great nor a pretty face .. Any one could do what she was doing ... Makes no difference to me ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-20, 08:51

Too bad for Ankita Dubey. She had a very small role as such and per her own words, this was her only daily soap . It is hard to survive in Mumbai or anywhere else without a good income. I hope she finds a good offer soon. She is a small town girl who is probably struggling like many others to get a good break. Good wishes to her.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 10:16

Manasvi wrote:Too bad for Ankita Dubey. She had a very small role as such and per her own words, this was her only daily soap . It is hard to survive  in Mumbai or anywhere else without a good income. I hope she finds a good offer soon. She is a small town girl who is probably struggling like many others to get a good break. Good wishes to her.

Yes Manasvi ..I agree with you on that note .. it must be difficult for her in real life .. dunno why would they want to change the actor when she is willing to give all her time for it ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum