Latest topics

Jodha packed off to Amer???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha packed off to Amer???

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-19, 14:05

Hello forumwasis,

Looks like jealousy track ne sabko angriya kar diya....ek daayan-ANGA kam thi jo ab naagin-Benazir aa gayi hai......Jo-Ja ka toh nahi but fans ki neend zaroor gayab ho gayi hai.

And on top of it, Jallu miya ke imperial andaaz of humiliating Jodha.....kyon na ho bhai....aakhir Raajputaani hai woh....uska bhi standard hai....so she is getting mughaliya treatment of revenge......ab Jodha madam ko samjhega ki aakhir GHRINA hoti kya hai......

Well TBH, i am not at all taking anyone's side...neither Jallu nor Jodhu.....both of them have a humongous EGO and the ills of bloated ego ( when head and heart are 180 degrees apart) then YEH TOH HONA HI THA....this was just waiting to happen......

till the time both of them dont realise the importance of love, relationship, understanding in the truest sense of the word, how are we going to get EPIC ROMANTIC story....

So methinks, since Jallu has torn off the letter....now the mystery will be solved only when Jallu/Ruks/Hameeda overhears MA's plan from the horse's mouth, only then this track will get its closure and I guess, Benazir is here to celebrate 2014 with us viewers :)

Also, I think, once Jodha will start realising her feelings for Jallu, things would have gone ahead too much with respect to Jallu-Benazir jealousy thing aided by MA who will be instrumental in getting Jodhu back to Amer. While she will be in Amer, Jallu in Agra will come to know of the entire plan of MA and thus will go to Amer to woo back Jodha. (In the movie too, this happened but with Sujamal, MA created MU between Jo-Ja)

And then we get the proper SR and thus will be the happy ending of JA show on TV (guess by March-April, the show should wrap up )

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha packed off to Amer???

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-20, 00:11

What ending, what about our long tradition if leap then. I'm all eager how mayya gonna make this happen.here her job is easy too as she can refer history books

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-20, 00:14

The show is a short term one, Shammijaan ..

so the closure will be soon rather than 1000 episodes ..

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-20, 00:14

Hey this is not getting wrapped up so early. We need to see his navratnas. Also adham khan and cheapuddin are still around .

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-20, 00:17

Tinku. Nahiiiii I need to see salim anarkali lubb story when ja-jo remain the same even when they would be in their 50s

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-20, 00:17

Pallo  Jaan,

Jodha has to bepacked off to Amer , first for Jalal to realize  how badly did he ill treat her ??

2) to really knw Maham's face

3: for Jodha to retrieve her glory and honor back

and fourthly for both the fools to understand how much they mean to one another...

I remember the Sukanya track, on being asked about love/life of Akbar, Jodha goes silent , Sukanya says, next time u come, I am sure tht u will have the answer...
Well, I am sure too !!

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-20, 00:19

Manasvi wrote:Hey this is not getting wrapped up so early. We need to see his navratnas. Also adham khan and cheapuddin are still around .
It is actually,  it was taken as a 1 year project ..unless Channel intervenes...then the show is set for closure in Summer..

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-20, 00:21

clarissasham wrote:Tinku.   Nahiiiii I need to see salim anarkali lubb story when ja-jo remain the same even when they would be in their 50s
Shammi Jaan.. be happy tht u are getting a SR of Jalal and Jodha  :P  :P

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-20, 00:32

Really then I'm happy ....he he sucker for SRs. Ask pallo jan about the missed kisses and no touchy witchy St we had in other shows

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-20, 00:36

clarissasham wrote:Really then I'm happy ....he he sucker for SRs. Ask pallo jan about the missed kisses and no touchy witchy St we had in other shows  

:P , I guess after the Jacuzzi rejection steaminess , there has to be a super duper SR and Ekta always gives a steaming Hot SR

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-20, 05:29

For today's episode,
I think we better wait for the players to play
then me making forecast.

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 08:33

yagavarthini wrote:For today's episode,
I think we better wait for the players to play
then me making forecast.

Yaga ... Am waiting for your forecast buddy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-20, 09:26

Really ? I mean JA will go off air in summer ? Noooooo  No the serial is doing such a fab job wid trps so why does it have to be wrapped up so soon Broken Heart

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-20, 09:52

Wow, I didnt know that JA is going off air in the summer. So we get to see Rajat Paridhi chemistry only for another few months. Feel sad but I really hope Rajat gets loads of work so we get to see him on screen forever and ever.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 10:19

Manasvi wrote:Wow, I didnt know that JA is going off air in the summer. So we get to see Rajat Paridhi chemistry only for another few months. Feel sad but I really hope Rajat gets loads of work so we get to see him on screen forever and ever.

@ red are you sure ?? nahiin !!...
 confused Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-20, 12:05

I really don't mind JA going off air in summer. But wish Salim is born by then and then they start off another serial Salim-Anarkali with Rajat Tokas playin the role of Salim and Akbar!!!

That would be double treat??? Wouldn't it? Thumbsup  Thumbsup  The rest of the cast too can stay intact.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-20, 12:26

Sandhya, I second you. Salim was the romantic hero..it will be great to see Rajat enacting Salim.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum